Was it his sister or wife ?

magic

These ‘ women ‘ are dirty, filthy slags !! Looking down their ‘ whitened ‘ noses at us , us with pure hearts. Our only mistake being falling for a lying, scheming, grasping piece of shit ... the likes of whom we have never encountered before :( but these dirty dogs hire their rats out , carte blanch to provide banal , vanilla, unfulfilling ( apparently) boring sex . Too thick to worry about stds , even having kids with the rat , and the innocent child could be infected by what the woman is carrying,whilst in the womb . But of course the worst thing is having NO FUCKING MORALS, yet judging us as desperate fat old cows , having never experienced a genuine emotion.. love ... and receiving it ‘ in the back door ‘ . Ridiculous, cold , matte white faced whores . I wouldn’t piss on them if their make up caught fire!!

Beverley

My rat had a very close relationship with his eldest sister, not like any brother/sister relationship i've come across before,i always felt uncomfortable, she always came first and if we were anywhere she would be on the phone constantly, all the family would call each other so many times a day, never had a minutes peace from them

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
These ‘ women ‘ are dirty, filthy slags !! Looking down their ‘ whitened ‘ noses at us , us with pure hearts. Our only mistake being falling for a lying, scheming, grasping piece of shit ... the likes of whom we have never encountered before :( but these dirty dogs hire their rats out , carte blanch to provide banal , vanilla, unfulfilling ( apparently) boring sex . Too thick to worry about stds , even having kids with the rat , and the innocent child could be infected by what the woman is carrying,whilst in the womb . But of course the worst thing is having NO FUCKING MORALS, yet judging us as desperate fat old cows , having never experienced a genuine emotion.. love ... and receiving it ‘ in the back door ‘ . Ridiculous, cold , matte white faced whores . I wouldn’t piss on them if their make up caught fire!!
Love this post!!! So true!
Really upset me how those cheap little hoes made me feel :(

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
AmberHeart I'm legally married in Algeria :cool:
But I didn't get the big wedding with 1k guest I had a shit one in his home.
I was always hidden away . :eek:
Why hidding if you were everything he could ever asked for, young, Muslim, foreigner, besides if poligamy is legal in Algeria why he had to hide and then repeat the marriage in Tunisia.... cant understand. ;S

Last edited:

Amira

Because he's Algerian he can still have 4 wives. But he should provide equally each wife.
Pologyamy is still legal there. Just thinking things last night I still have a lot of questions not answered. ;)
You will never get an honest answer from him but if you have a bad feeling about him then that feeling is right. Yes unfortunately they can have 4 wives and more mistresses. In fact, think it is impossible to find out if they are married to another because of their traditions and customs. Have no faith that it is in their ID or passport as long as one does not understand the language then one is locked

Mystery

Why hidding if you were everything he could ever asked for, young, Muslim, foreigner, besides if poligamy is legal in Algeria why he had to hide and then repeat the marriage in Tunisia.... cant understand. ;S
We got married in tunis because he wanted a marriage fast. It takes a lot of paper work and many months in Algeria. In 1 week you can be married in tunis. Remember he was always after his golden ticket. In fact it went like this. I love you send me money, gifts, papers for visa.
I was the same as everyone no residency no citizenship I had to return home to the UK.
Algeria you need a visa. Now I have residency well if I want to return to keep it .
So why did he hide me away ?.
Because he didn't want his young uni school girls to know he was married. So he could hide away on his many fb Instagram baddo accounts to do his bezness????

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Mystery...follow your gut feeling, if you think she's his sister, SHE IS.
She was presented as sister but behaviour gives hints she is his wife. The only way to know is having a birth certificate, she has seen her husband’s birth certificate hiding mystery as his wife so he could hide other wife too. Having her birth certificate would be the solution... :/

Mystery

There are many red signals that indicate that she is not his sister - he is buying more expensive clothes for her children than for her own - it's weird. Putter her and his clothes in the wardrobe when she was in uk it is also weird and his sister behaves badly over his wife. It's not normal
Thank you I am so stupid, i calculated his sister's age to that of his mother's and no fucking way is she his sister. :eek: all this time I didn't work it out I'm so fecked up why :Cry:

Top Bottom