Was it his sister or wife ?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
He'll tell you that she is a sister from another mother ;)
uhmmmm yes, the polygamy excuse in Algeria can fit perfectly there. do not blame yourself Mystery, he is the one hiding things from the beginning, you have no responsibility on his choices. thankfully you decided to not go back. he can keep looking at his sister's ass.

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
all this time I didn't work it out I'm so fecked up why :Cry:
Because we do not behave this way, we do not use such deception and abuse for material gain.
Their way of life is completely and utterly beyond our comprehension.
That's why we make good victims....we just couldn't imagine cruelty and deception on such a masse scale by entire families, entire villages etc.

Their behaviour is completely alien to us.
I had a ding dong with one just a couple of days ago.....he believes Tunisians and Europeans are the same, but we are not...not in culture, in style, in morals, in anything.....we different.

Epiphany

Because we do not behave this way, we do not use such deception and abuse for material gain.
That's why we make good victims....we just couldn't imagine cruelty and deception on such a masse scale by entire families, entire villages etc.

I had a ding dong with one just a couple of days ago.....he believes Tunisians and Europeans are the same, but we are not...not in culture, in style, in morals, in anything.....we different.
I don't even know how they can compare themselves to human beings :confused:

Going for the limit

Its bullshit we are very much different, even down to behaviours in the streets to crossing roads and driving.
Girls staring at girls would likely lead to huge problems here and considered very rude. From very small things to huge things the differences are in mistakable. Took years for me and the hubby to get an even keel and still at times he does not understand our mentality or me his

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Its bullshit we are very much different, even down to behaviours in the streets to crossing roads and driving.
Girls staring at girls would likely lead to huge problems here and considered very rude. From very small things to huge things the differences are in mistakable. Took years for me and the hubby to get an even keel and still at times he does not understand our mentality or me his
Yes!!!! EVERYTHING is so different! I tried to explain, and I will be creating a thread with screenshots at some point. Honestly, trying to explain was like banging my head up a brick wall, arghhhhhhh!!

Femme Fatale

Funny you say this. My rat would say the same thing, Tunisian people are the same as American people. I’d stop him right there and tell him that’s a lie. We have nothing in common. Your way of thinking is totally different from mine. The only thing we have in common is that we are both humans. Nothing alike at all.

He would be ok with rat scamming because they are living in a 3rd world cesspool, so they have good reason to scam per his statement. :oops: So I told him, based on your logic, then it’s ok for my country to turn your country into a parking lot looking for oil, after all, you think us Americans like oil anyway. That set him off. I said, nope. Your logic is, it is ok to scam, to do bad things. May as well take your country from you and get your oil. He was pissed.

I told him, I don’t condone bad behavior, even if it came from my country. I love my country but not enough to support people doing bad things to others. That alone sets us apart.

Mystery

Yes!!!! EVERYTHING is so different! I tried to explain, and I will be creating a thread with screenshots at some point. Honestly, trying to explain was like banging my head up a brick wall, arghhhhhhh!!
I can only say I was brainless.
I must have been brain dead omg why didn't I notice this before. What the fuck was wrong with me.:confused:

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
I must have been brain dead omg why didn't I notice this before. What the fuck was wrong with me.:confused:
Trust, brainwashing etc.....we are not our usual selves with these rats, they've messed our heads up until we believe we are wrong, we become incapable of rational thought.
When I look back at my time living with a rat, I see all the signs so clearly, I remember incidents, words, occasions etc and wonder: Why did I not see it? It was so damn obvious!
It's like we walk around completely dazed with these rats, we are never 100% with it.....that is what they do to us :Evil:

Amira

yes there is a huge difference between their culture and ours just look at how they educate their children? everyone is not as bad but many foreign boys do not have behavior while their girls are very obedient. How many of these boys can we trust? just about no one because girls should be obedient and good housewives they are raised like this. You should have a lot of luck if you find a good tunisian I think

Amira

They have a different view of things but there is no excuse for his behavior because if he is married down there and he hides this from you then he puts you and your child at risk. His first wife will demand more and more I think. Hope you get out of this marriage because frankly I don't think he's honest with you too many signals suggesting it

Bostons

Honey, don't be so rough on yourself. I'm shocked this idiot had the balls to try to pull this off! What an idiot! That just goes to show you what they think of women in general.
Did he actually THINK that he and his bride were going to be able to come to the UK? Here in the states polygamy is illegal.
You are not the stupid one my dear Mystery... he IS!

Going for the limit

Mystery don't beat yourself up how could you possibly know !! Obviously I hadn't realised that he as an Algerian can have many wives. Is there no Algerian groups anywhere that you can join and they can advice you of what you can do to find out.
Honestly this is why it is important so important to learn their language .
Only been recent that I told my hubby I can speak it, I have been learning now for over 2 year I havnt mastered it but I am not to bad.

Mystery

Mystery don't beat yourself up how could you possibly know !! Obviously I hadn't realised that he as an Algerian can have many wives. Is there no Algerian groups anywhere that you can join and they can advice you of what you can do to find out.
Honestly this is why it is important so important to learn their language .
Only been recent that I told my hubby I can speak it, I have been learning now for over 2 year I havnt mastered it but I am not to bad.
Yes he is algerian born, we lived together in Algeria and tunis. I have an appartment in Ariana not far from the university.
He is apparently back living with mamsy and fat cow and her daughter she beats up each day while she's working at a local nursery. Go figure that one out. I am so tired of all the bullshit.
He is on loads of dating sites with fake names.
FB galor he's ratting big time. He's lazy and after Money gifts visa. It been said he will take fat cow with him if he gets a visa to a promise land.;)
I:Ninja:

Amira

Yes he is algerian born, we lived together in Algeria and tunis. I have an appartment in Ariana not far from the university.
He is apparently back living with mamsy and fat cow and her daughter she beats up each day while she's working at a local nursery. Go figure that one out. I am so tired of all the bullshit.
He is on loads of dating sites with fake names.
FB galor he's ratting big time. He's lazy and after Money gifts visa. It been said he will take fat cow with him if he gets a visa to a promise land.;)
I:Ninja:
Do you know who is the father of her child? Is she married or is she a widow?:confused::rolleyes:

Mystery

Do you know who is the father of her child? Is she married or is she a widow?:confused::rolleyes:
I have a name of a guy that suppose to be the father. But looks like her father. He divorced her and married a cousin. This is only what I have been told by rat and his fat cow.
The new story is that another guy wants to marry her. He married a woman in France had 2 young children with her left France and his children.
Returned back home and now wants to marry fat cow and love her child.
This is only from the fat cows mouth.
It's just another story in a long list of stories.
Believe me there is so many fairy tales I could write a book maybe I can be famous.
The Arab book of fairy tales by idontgiveashitinflipflops ;)

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I have a name of a guy that suppose to be the father. But looks like her father. He divorced her and married a cousin. This is only what I have been told by rat and his fat cow.
The new story is that another guy wants to marry her. He married a woman in France had 2 young children with her left France and his children.
Believe me there is so many fairy tales I could write a book maybe I can be famous.
it's not that common to divorce and remarry with women with children, they want their virgin one, flawless and obedient... i think that story is just to make you desist from the idea she could be the first wife.

Epiphany

I think at this point we can all write a book about these gremlins especially since we now know the ins and outs of bezness. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Brasilgirl

When I first met my husband his sister was never to be seen. Then I was introduced to a fat cow with a young daughter. She was very jealous of me. When I asked for an appartment she went absuluty crazy shouting and slamming the doors.
She was always all over my rat kissing and touching. My rat would look at her when she bent over and even sent me pics of him looking at her.
I bought a wardrobe for our clothes because I was sick of living out of a suitcase.
When I returned after being in the UK.
My rats and her clothes was in the wardrobe.
I would put my money in a dish and she was seen taking my money. If he bought me something cheap in the beginning of our marriage out of my money. He would buy her expensive things with my money never his own. When we went on our so called honeymoon she would call or text every 10 min. Until I told him shut his phone off.
He would buy her daughter things but never our children. More than 1 relelation asked was he taking her to the UK with him.
I paid for a lawyer for her divorce but was it real ?.
Just sat here thinking about everything and tbh things don't add up. He told me she was a better woman than me. She had him down has my sidi in her phone which means my master.
She would ask his permmision for everything.
Each day he would visit her at his mum's.
He always came home covered in glitter from the cheap tacky dresses she wore.
Why would his mother keep saying to her your my daughter each day. In front of me. Always a different story about a man wanted to marry her but that was because I was always asking if my rat was her husband and not brother.
Maybe it just the way they lived but thinking about it more and more got me thinking it was his fecking wife. ;)
This is so sad! ** hugs **.
I would be crying the whole time. But maybe she was trying to let you know the truth by making sure she left glitter and kisses etc.?
Obviously she didn’t like pumping out her man.
What a sad excuse for a human he is.

Top Bottom