Was it his sister or wife ?

Discussion in 'Rat on a Rat' started by Mystery, Mar 23, 2019.

1. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

:D:D "The Arab book of fairy tales by "idontgiveashitinflipflops" Brilliant! :thumbsup:

2. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

Maybe her father is the father? Who knows?

3. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

Well anything goes with this lot.
    They all sleep together anyway. Roll up roll up get your mattress find a spot and lie down.
    If your not tired the smell of BO will soon knock you out :eek:

spartacus, Beverley, magic and 3 others like this.
  4. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

They have filthy sleeping habits for sure. Most of th time they sleep in their clothes and they don’t use sheets only a blanket which get never washed properly. Never met such dirty rats in my life

spartacus, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  5. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

Ewww :sick::sick::sick:

spartacus, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

They say one thing but do something else all the way. Everything is based on double morality and falsehood

spartacus, Beverley, Mystery and 4 others like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Ya, in our rat house, they all slept clothed, bar me in pyjamas and ratty daddy in his little nightie.
    His bro and sis slept in the living room on sofas.
    But....we did have sheets AND blankets, and MIL kept it all washed regularly.

spartacus, Epiphany, Mystery and 3 others like this.
  8. Snuggle

Snuggle Well-Known Member

Well Mango you stayed in a 4 star house hold :D fresh washed sheets.
    The bathroom was also filthy it never got cleaned because when you take a shower it’s cleans itself so they told me.
    The last few times I stayed in hotels I could not handle it anymore al the dirt and filth.

9. Brasilgirl

I know I would die with the lack of cleanliness. Saif told me he would have baths and that his mom and sister kept everything clean. I think it was tidy, but how clean? Who knows? I like clean sheets every night. I like the fresh smell and crisp feel. Mommy would have to work overtime to please me. I’m sure.
    Yes, I know I can be a bit much.

10. Mystery

My rat family slept in they clothes the blankets was put outside apparently the sun cleaned them. I couldn't shower for nearly 1 month because we had to save water. My hair changed colour when I washed it the water running down me was black. How the hell did we live like this.
    Seriously I paid for a flush toilet and a shower to be fitted but it never worked, you just can't get a decent plumber. The
    It's not being to much it's called being clean.
    There is north Africa clean and western clean there is a big difference.
    I like clean sheets each night. The smell the feel.
    I use a duvet them thick blankets make me itch and sweat. Yuck. Pillows I think they never buy real ones. And where are all the knifes we never had a knife with our food. I swear they don't buy them because they all worry they get stabbed by the crazy family. :eek:

Snuggle, Beverley, AmberHeart and 2 others like this.
  11. Epiphany

Sort of sounds like 'The Flinstones' the stone age era, the pillows probably were like stone no?

AmberHeart, Mystery and Brasilgirl like this.
  12. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

:eek: not having a shower in a month when we even take them twice a day, 5:00 am and before going to sleep. not easy to cope with that. the rat used to say he shower everyday, and randomly sent pics like all rats here on their ugly tiled bathrooms, but not sure he indeed took those showers or was just time off to scam someone else...:rolleyes: cause sometimes he used to pull water out of a well to flush toilets and to wash clothes... apparently they had not running water.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Epiphany like this.
  13. Epiphany

It wouldn't be so bad if they would even just go swim in the ocean a little just to be a little fresh. Rinse the dirt, sweat and stench off...anything. At least it's something. Don't really get this whole no bathing thing. :confused:

Sorry you had to be put through all of that @Mystery

14. Bostons

Bostons Well-Known Member

That is just GROSS.

15. Mango Chutney

Haha :D
    I have to give my scamming, ratty MIL some credit....she kept that house spotless. It was the inhabitants were dirty, bar me and his father.

When I first moved there, the bathroom was like a black, muddy hole. The toilet had no seat and no flush, there was no sink or bath, the shower was just a hand held jobby, but it had no base, you literally stood on the muddy floor, the walls were like the floor, just muddy brown surfaces. There was a bottle of water beside the toilet for them to clean their butts....but I didn’t know back then what it was for....I’m just grateful I never drank it :D

A number of months after I moved in, the new bathroom was fitted, but honestly, it didn’t bother me, I could still clean myself and brush my teeth, so I was ok with it.....Brasilgirl would have had a heart attack at what I moved into :p

The itchy blankets, Mystery....I hear ya, girl!! In winter, I used them over sheets for warmth, I couldn’t have them directly on my skin because of the itching.

And the knives....omg, used to drive me spare! They went out and bought a knife after I asked for one to butter bread....they only had this one, huge, dagger type thing....probably the same one they had in my back.
    When they moved house, they left my freakin butter knife in the village...his dad and sister got a taxi back to Khelidia to fetch it...the taxi cost ten dinar....would have been cheaper to buy a new knife :D

Snuggle, Beverley, spartacus and 6 others like this.
  16. Brasilgirl

That is horrible! You are right, I would have had a heart attack! Then my heart would have went out to them, being so poor. I would have wanted to fix their house and make it nice. But that would be over stepping. I am thankful that I never was faced with that. You are a tough girl Mango! Way tougher than me!
    Sheesh, I freak out if I get dirt stuck under my nails.

spartacus, Mystery, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  17. Mango Chutney

Hahaha, this whole reply.....you would not have coped at all in Tunisia :D
    My rat family were not poor, the bathroom gas thing blew up days before I got there. The gas over there is incredibly dangerous.....no health and safety.

18. Brasilgirl

Maybe he thought he’d get married to me and then get a visa and money to boot! I don’t think he thought it through beyond that. There is no way I’d stay one night in a place like that. No offence to anyone but I am a bit of a princess when it comes to where I sleep. The bathroom, well if you have to go you have to go. I’d have to deal with that. But I can’t imagine the grime everywhere. I would be cringing. No question. I would tell the rat, “let’s stay in a hotel and give your family space.” He always made his photos so I couldn’t see the surroundings in his house. Now I don’t even want to imagine why. :eek:

Epiphany, AmberHeart, Mystery and 2 others like this.
  19. Mango Chutney

Hahahaha!!!! :D:D:D
    I can imagine.....I even have a vision in my head :D

You should have seen the flies, girl.....freakin millions of the little buggers sat all over your food, in your coffee cup, on your skin.....I was constantly itching, would go to have a mouthful of coffee and see flies literally swimming in it :eek:

I have a bit of a fly and maggot phobia after my childhood, so that part even freaked me out.
    Twat rat was constantly running around bleaching everywhere to get rid of them.

I dread to think how bad it is in dirty houses, as our flies were mostly outside.

In Ezzahra (on the coast), it was not as bad, but the dirty village was hell.

20. Brasilgirl

My Lord, what some will do for love.:eek: I never even thought about that sort of thing. I just wanted to meet him and be with him. I never envisioned it to look like one of those starving child commercials where they ask for donations and the kids are covered in flies. Part of me does feel bad for them, having to live like that. But I will never be able to forgive the scamming. That’s just too much over the edge for me. I don’t care how bad their life is, they don’t need to scam. They can clean things up themselves. One would think. Bunch of lazy coffee shop hounds.

Snuggle, Epiphany, spartacus and 4 others like this.
  21. Mystery

Flies it was the mosquitos bitting me I was worried about, just thinking who's HIV body they bit before me. Don't help when they got buckets of water all over the place.
    I can't cope with flies either I use to take them hanging fly traps over but they got gross. :eek:

22. Brasilgirl

Do mosquitoes transmit hiv? Doesn’t really matter, the insects are horrible.
    I think maybe a cage of a few thousand lizards might help? They love bugs that fly. I’d try anything. Actually I’d probably just die. No question. I am in awe of you ladies who survived. It is far beyond my personal abilities to cope with that.

juicyfruit, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  23. Mystery

I know mosquito's can transmit diseases don't know if HIV is one of them. But I hated them and they loved my blood. :p

juicyfruit, AmberHeart and Brasilgirl like this.
  24. Brasilgirl

Maybe that’s why the rats don’t bathe? Too much filth for the mosquitoes to bite through?

juicyfruit, Snuggle, Epiphany and 2 others like this.
  25. Mystery

:D:D:D

juicyfruit, Brasilgirl and AmberHeart like this.