Was it his sister or wife ?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Wondering if regular mosquitoes repellent would work there.. there are some rubber bracelets that reactivate repellent with water. Made of non toxic elements for the skin as citronella. Smells kinda like lemon grass very fresh.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Can’t imagine those conditions but now makes sense why those homes have many windows that are always closed and plenty of ugly curtains to avoid flies go inside.. better to put up with heat than with bugs.

Mango Chutney

The mozzies were little shites....used to eat me alive, but never touched the rest of the family!!
I used Jungle Formula insect repellent...it was expensive, but it worked.
In Hammamet, where I’d always stayed before rat, I never got bitten once, so I was totally unprepared for Ezzahra and Khelidia.

Mango Chutney

Part of me does feel bad for them, having to live like that.
Don’t! They do not deserve pity!
If they did not throw rubbish everywhere, wee and spit everywhere, they would not have such bad issues with flies....Greece, Italy, Spain etc are not like it...because the people are clean, they dispose of their rubbish properly.
If Tunisian’s persist on using their streets as giant trash cans, and can’t see why they are covered in flies, germs and dirt....then they deserve no pity.
They don’t even need a brain to know this basic stuff, just common sense.
No pity :thumbsup:

Top Bottom