Wedding money stolen 25 days before wedding

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Im certain iv seen him in.sousse more than once for his face to stick in my head
That face.....once seen, never forgotten :sick:
This ugly munter is commonly seen taking selfies at the gym, scamming in the coffee shops, or feeding his fat head more cake in a bakery, so if you frequent those places, you might well have crossed paths with fat boy.... poor you, how traumatic! :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Should have knocked him off "accidently" of course
Ya, he could have rocked this look again:

Screenshot_2018-05-03-22-36-59_kindlephoto-95923449.png

Of course, he would need double the bandage allocation now....coz he's turned into a bit of a roly poly :D
Makes me laugh that even whilst posing for that 'pity me, send me donations' selfie......he still had to ensure the laptop was visible and the bracelet was on display :rolleyes::D:D

Masha

View attachment 40154

Of course, he would need double the bandage allocation now....coz he's turned into a bit of a roly poly :D
Makes me laugh that even whilst posing for that 'pity me, send me donations' selfie......he still had to ensure the laptop was visible and the bracelet was on display :rolleyes::D:D
HHHh it looks like he has just had a face lift !!!!

Laura2014

Administrator
Staff member

View attachment 40154

Switch off the machine quick.... no one is looking.... and few people will care :Cry:

Top Bottom