Welcome

Achraf93

Yes i do...My 22 year old boyfriend Sabri,,tell me he want to marry me ,I know him one week and love him very much ..He tell me to come to Tunisia to make wedding and it will cost 20,000tdn ,but he say he will pay me back when he get visa to come to Europe and will work ...Why wedding cost 20,000tdn ??
Hello, weeding in Tunisia can coast even more than this, but it depend what you will do, like how many party's? Ask him how many days will be the weeding

simple

Ratslayer
Hello, weeding in Tunisia can coast even more than this, but it depend what you will do, like how many party's? Ask him how many days will be the weeding
Really it can cost more,,,, ,,,So for 20,000 tdn ,he give me wedding fo cheap price ,because he love me,,I think me and my Sabri ,will be very happy ...I skype with his family and they too love me and tell me i look like baby .I cant wait to visit Tunisia and to meet my Sabri..I aleady start to make the papers for wedding and visa and he is very happy for this...Do i bring presents for the family ,what do they like maybe ,chocolate ,or perfume ..His mother say she like a new television ,to watch drama....His brother want new i phone and his sister want money for her wedding ,,but i am happy ,because they love me....

JGG

Really it can cost more,,,, ,,,So for 20,000 tdn ,he give me wedding fo cheap price ,because he love me,,I think me and my Sabri ,will be very happy ...I skype with his family and they too love me and tell me i look like baby .I cant wait to visit Tunisia and to meet my Sabri..I aleady start to make the papers for wedding and visa and he is very happy for this...Do i bring presents for the family ,what do they like maybe ,chocolate ,or perfume ..His mother say she like a new television ,to watch drama....His brother want new i phone and his sister want money for her wedding ,,but i am happy ,because they love me....
Oh my goodness :whistle:

Anna2you

and i want to know if my soon to be ex husband is just crazy in the head or evil and does all the things he does on purpose? also i am not sure but i think he is a fanatic. can you tell me?

Achraf93

Omg thats too much! Tell me how old are you and did u meet him before face to face? Cus the logic that he should hellp for the weeding and hes family shouldn't ask for anything like that‍♂

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Omg thats too much! Tell me how old are you and did u meet him before face to face? Cus the logic that he should hellp for the weeding and hes family shouldn't ask for anything like that‍♂
Lol she is teasing you :p

MH x