Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
A good amount of us are born with the huge nose bump, but not all of us. Actually mine is small and I’ve seen a lot of Tunisian women with small nose, it’s like no in between, it’s either one way or the other…. Tbh if my nose had a huge bridge I still could not saw it down… just the thought scares me.
A very painful procedure and the face is left very swelling for weeks.

My advice is be happy with who you’re, it’s a pride to resemble your ancestors,

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
@Jennie

I missed most of this thread as I had family commitments to deal with.

I am sorry you felt attacked, emotions can get very heated here due to the nature of the forum and the hurt, humiliation, abuse they received from rats not to mention the amount of money lost leaving some members penniless, some have been raped, held prisoner and beaten - please realise the advise given always comes from the heart as nobody here wants another person going through the torture of having a love rat!

I hope you are okay and have had time to digest some of the information on here to help you make a calculated decision - one piece of advise left to say is never think you are playing a love rat, they are masters in their craft and can keep their masks on for years......as we say here 'you can't kid a kidder' you will always lose.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina I step in here just to explain that @Aisha1 is here to help us all any confusion on an answer there are polite ways to just ask her. We are here to help eachother and women who come searching for answers

Yvonne xxx
Aisha knows the costs of things oh and she knows how her friends they have over are talking to their women she just flip flops about some of her replies 1. I guess when one of us older women have sex with a young rat he’sa bad Muslim but one instance on here there was a young couple that met in turkey surely they got intimate so for them she said “oh it’s 2021” there are feelings WTH she mean by that? So younger couple it’s ok the Muslim is not bad? Yvonne before you take sides you need to remember on here we are here for support and to rant about the rats that have tried to destroy our lives or succeeded. Which she knows nothing about. She has a good Tunisian man we didn’t! The only reason I came on here was to get this off my chest and I saw in a news feed where you were lashing out at wicked witch .about the same bs .I might log in another time but some times the drama with her and you not really worth it. I miss MH007 And I miss the ladies, but nah you two not worth the headache ! I don’t take too well at someone telling me how to talk I speak my mind! ……by the way for the ladies who really care I am staying strong against my rat I will never respond to him!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Aisha knows the costs of things oh and she knows how her friends they have over are talking to their women she just flip flops about some of her replies 1. I guess when one of us older women have sex with a young rat he’sa bad Muslim but one instance on here there was a young couple that met in turkey surely they got intimate so for them she said “oh it’s 2021” there are feelings WTH she mean by that? So younger couple it’s ok the Muslim is not bad? Yvonne before you take sides you need to remember on here we are here for support and to rant about the rats that have tried to destroy our lives or succeeded. Which she knows nothing about. She has a good Tunisian man we didn’t! The only reason I came on here was to get this off my chest and I saw in a news feed where you were lashing out at wicked witch .about the same bs .I might log in another time but some times the drama with her and you not really worth it. I miss MH007 And I miss the ladies, but nah you two not worth the headache ! I don’t take too well at someone telling me how to talk I speak my mind! ……by the way for the ladies who really care I am staying strong against my rat I will never respond to him!
2. Is healthcare free there or not? A lot of us saw on here where you can go and get help for free or next to nothing! So I know I was taken for a lot of money for medical! This is where it started! Don’t bother trying to tell me I was rude or to speak nicely because I’m being as nice as I can considering the source and the circumstances. Don’t bother replying either

Last edited:

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina I will exit the forum if you will stay, because you are completely right, the forum is more for support and ranting, I’m not part of it and I don’t belong here. Im Muslim, Arab and married to a Tunisian, soon mother to Tunisian Lebanese Muslim boy, so that’s my position. I apologize if I don’t agree and differ in my opinion on certain views and topics, especially when all Tunisians and often Muslims are labeled as liars, scammers… just negative words in general…. Nothing to do with rats. I have different perspective to a lot of the topics discussed…. I’m sorry I made you uncomfortable or the drama I brought was stressful for you, truly wasn’t my intentions …. I see where you are coming from by disliking me. However I don’t feel I flip flopped, yes we have standards in my religion, as most so… but I have to accept what people do in 2021, I would love to say in a perfect world all Muslim men respected women, courted them and did everything By the book, but it’s just not like that. I practice my religion the best way I know how, I chose to marry a man that followed our rules and beliefs, and I try to advise women asking about decent men the truth about how things should be…. I can’t judge a man and a woman that does things I don’t approve of not following our beliefs, but I can’t be naive to think it doesn’t happen with men that actually care about a woman…. Muslims are not perfect, we sin, but it doesn’t make us scammers or terrible people. As far as knowing prices, giving culture or religious advice.. I’m sure someone will advise for future. I sympathize with all the women here on the forum and I’m so sorry these rats took advantage and made you feel special. Best of luck and may Allah give good healthy feelings to all.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
@Sabrina I will exit the forum if you will stay, because you are completely right, the forum is more for support and ranting, I’m not part of it and I don’t belong here. Im Muslim, Arab and married to a Tunisian, soon mother to Tunisian Lebanese Muslim boy, so that’s my position. I apologize if I don’t agree and differ in my opinion on certain views and topics, especially when all Tunisians and often Muslims are labeled as liars, scammers… just negative words in general…. Nothing to do with rats. I have different perspective to a lot of the topics discussed…. I’m sorry I made you uncomfortable or the drama I brought was stressful for you, truly wasn’t my intentions …. I see where you are coming from by disliking me. However I don’t feel I flip flopped, yes we have standards in my religion, as most so… but I have to accept what people do in 2021, I would love to say in a perfect world all Muslim men respected women, courted them and did everything By the book, but it’s just not like that. I practice my religion the best way I know how, I chose to marry a man that followed our rules and beliefs, and I try to advise women asking about decent men the truth about how things should be…. I can’t judge a man and a woman that does things I don’t approve of not following our beliefs, but I can’t be naive to think it doesn’t happen with men that actually care about a woman…. Muslims are not perfect, we sin, but it doesn’t make us scammers or terrible people. As far as knowing prices, giving culture or religious advice.. I’m sure someone will advise for future. I sympathize with all the women here on the forum and I’m so sorry these rats took advantage and made you feel special. Best of luck and may Allah give good healthy feelings to all.
Aisha I really appreciate you taking the time to read, understand where I’m coming from and writing back! You do not need to leave, just let us rant and call names and know that every name is not directed at any race or religion just specifically to our rats whether they be Tunisian or Moroccan or even American! Yes we do look for the truth because I know I was lied to about the cost of everything and with us not knowing we sent what we thought was necessary! I was stupid, naive and all of the above, but I’m over it I have forgiven him for my sake! So all is well I’m glad we could talk this out without a mediator! Much happiness and good health to you, your other half and the little person you are growing inside of you a little of both of you and your husband . Only in a perfect world we would be sinless all of us.

Yvonne

Staff member
I'm sorry you feel attacked it was not my intention I was just pointing out the terms and rules from the forum I never ment to

say how you should talk to somebody it just comes across as you attacked Aisha1 with your reply to her. You don't know me and I don't know you but believe me I do care how you feel and I hate to see you leave the forum. Each person has a different approach to a situation we are not all the same and at a forum this large there will be sometimes disagreements.
Yvonne xxx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
2. Is healthcare free there or not? A lot of us saw on here where you can go and get help for free or next to nothing! So I know I was taken for a lot of money for medical! This is where it started! Don’t bother trying to tell me I was rude or to speak nicely because I’m being as nice as I can considering the source and the circumstances. Don’t bother replying either
I believe that @Aisha1 tried to explain how the healthcare there works - yes healthcare is free but to get more comfortable surroundings and quicker treatment times they have 'clinics' that have to be paid for.....probably much like here where NHS is free for everyone but some people choose to pay for private health and often have insurance to cover the costs of treatments.

I am glad that you both have resolved your issue between you - we can't all get on with everyone all the time, we are all different and are all at different stages but we must be tolerant of each other and if we dislike something we have read then just keep scrolling or report any offensive comments.

You are both important to TLR and both of you have different qualities but with the main purpose to help and support <3

We miss you too Sabrina and I am glad to hear that you are managing to stay strong.

MH x

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I'm sorry you feel attacked it was not my intention I was just pointing out the terms and rules from the forum I never ment to

say how you should talk to somebody it just comes across as you attacked Aisha1 with your reply to her. You don't know me and I don't know you but believe me I do care how you feel and I hate to see you leave the forum. Each person has a different approach to a situation we are not all the same and at a forum this large there will be sometimes disagreements.
Yvonne xxx
Thank you

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I believe that Aisha tried to explain how the healthcare there works - yes healthcare is free but to get more comfortable surroundings and quicker treatment times they have 'clinics' that have to be paid for.....probably much like here where NHS is free for everyone but some people choose to pay for private health and often have insurance to cover the costs of treatments.

I am glad that you both have resolved your issue between you - we can't all get on with everyone all the time, we are all different and are all at different stages but we must be tolerant of each other and if we dislike something we have read then just keep scrolling or report any offensive comments.

You are both important to TLR and both of you have different qualities but with the main purpose to help and support <3

We miss you too Sabrina and I am glad to hear that you are managing to stay strong.

MH x
Thank you, have missed you and hope all is good with family!

hippichic

Major Ratslayer
Wait. Is getting a tummy tuck that frowned upon? If so, why?
What is wrong with wanting to feel better about myself.
It’s definitely NOT for the rat. He’s a narcissist, he ain’t staying with me, i’ll be out when the next supply shows up and we all know that but i’ll be able to pick myself up easier if my belly isnt hanging low haha
By the way, I’ve had a breast augmentation & lipo of the flanks so i’ve been doing this stuff for years WAY before the rat so shew with that nonsense.
but..................why are you still with him??dumphim,block him

tipme

Major Ratslayer
Wait. Is getting a tummy tuck that frowned upon? If so, why?
What is wrong with wanting to feel better about myself.
It’s definitely NOT for the rat. He’s a narcissist, he ain’t staying with me, i’ll be out when the next supply shows up and we all know that but i’ll be able to pick myself up easier if my belly isnt hanging low haha
By the way, I’ve had a breast augmentation & lipo of the flanks so i’ve been doing this stuff for years WAY before the rat so shew with that nonsense.
there is good women clinics .which u could go yourself.and book a horrible one to get better .the hotel will look after you meals to your room.were as he will book spy which u will pay more and he will stroke the life of you .Yes meet him but you will have more money in your purse.were you'll b paying for food each day and depending on him to cook.I'm never get a receipt .it will cost I more