Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
They do seem to be bad in bed quite a lot of them, but that’s usually the case when a man’s not doting or generous in other areas. He’s not going to give a damn about your pleasure lol

I mean if the sex was good then at least that’d be something? Also agree with the other ladies, Jennie, hopefully you’ve done your research regarding the tummy tuck, it’s indeed risky getting it done abroad. Tunisia is not known for plastic surgery, I would either save and get it done in your country or go to someone board certified in Turkey
He definitely wants me going to Turkey (because he wants to go)
Silver is bad bad bad sign, get away from him… as for plastic surgery or tummy tuck I wouldn’t get anything done like that there… clinics and hospitals in my opinion are uncomfortable and very unclean. Believe me… you get what you pay for…. We all go to Turkey for nose, body, Botox… etc. it’s cheap and top rated health. I hear Dominican Republic is cheap a good as well…. But believe me please about Tunisian health care.
i have heard Turkey many times now.
That’s what i’m going with then.
Thank yall!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Well, you know he’s going to expect you to pay for his trip. His argument will be that he’s going there to take care of you. Then once there, he won’t. He’ll do what he wants to do and leave you alone at the hotel.
@Jennie I’m just curious are you American? I see your use of “ y’all”, if so why not Mexico or Dominican Republic? Or just avoid that procedure, it’s recovery is dangerously painful in in USA ( I had a friend get it in Houston and she said it was the worse pain ever).

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
They do seem to be bad in bed quite a lot of them, but that’s usually the case when a man’s not doting or generous in other areas. He’s not going to give a damn about your pleasure lol

I mean if the sex was good then at least that’d be something? Also agree with the other ladies, Jennie, hopefully you’ve done your research regarding the tummy tuck, it’s indeed risky getting it done abroad. Tunisia is not known for plastic surgery, I would either save and get it done in your country or go to someone board certified in Turkey
Yes indeed but my question is... is Jennie doing this “tummy tuck “ (which is vanity and unless she has a health issue that has to be done?) for herself or for him?..

what’s going on in her mind ? Or indeed her life ? That she doesn’t seem to be thinking this issues in a rational way?
My mind boggles lol

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Yes indeed but my question is... is Jennie doing this “tummy tuck “ (which is vanity and unless she has a health issue that has to be done?) for herself or for him?..

what’s going on in her mind ? Or indeed her life ? That she doesn’t seem to be thinking this issues in a rational way?
My mind boggles lol
I thought the same and I hope the surgery is not so she can look better for him. Please Jennie, be careful. You knew he was a rat several months ago but you still went to see him again in August.
Anyway now you know and you still trust him to take care of you after the surgery. You are going to set yourself up for more disappointment. And trouble. He took a lot of money from you in the past. Think of you first. You are first.

Last edited:

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
@Jennie I’m just curious are you American? I see your use of “ y’all”, if so why not Mexico or Dominican Republic? Or just avoid that procedure, it’s recovery is dangerously painful in in USA ( I had a friend get it in Houston and she said it was the worse pain ever).
I read earlier posts from Jennie and you’re right, @Aisha1 , she’s American and I agree with you, Mexico and the Dominican Republic are good and cheaper options for plastic surgery. And Brazil too where they have excellent surgeons.

Personally, being in America, that’s where I’d stay because I’d feel safer and I know I’d receive the best care. You mentioned your friend who was in a lot of pain after surgery but it’s not America. Everyone has a different tolerance level for pain and post-surgery healing is no fun. I had a cesarean for my twins and yes it’s uncomfortable for a few days but I was just fine and it was not a traumatizing experience like your friend had.

@Jennie, why Tunisia or Turkey when you live in America? Dominican Republic and other countries are as cheap, as good and much closer. With the rat, it’ll cost you a lot, maybe even more than the price of a surgery in the States. You won’t save any money going there. Once you add up everything : flight ticket to Tunisia, then once there transportation for 2 people, restaurants, accommodations, gifts for his begging whiny ass, the bill will reach high. He’ll make you pay for everything and will fleece you as much as he can.

I’m sorry because you still seem to like him a lot and I hope you are not making decisions because of him. Crossing the ocean and flying half the world for plastic surgery doesn’t make any sense. Is it because you want to see him again? Staying in your country would be best for you because you’d recover in the comfort of your home and you’d have the help of your loved ones. This rat will just add more to the pain. He won’t tend you and stay by your side. I really believe you’ll come home disappointed and sad and angry because of the way things went. Please think everything through.

Last edited:

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I thought the same and I hope the surgery is not so she can look better for him. Please Jennie, be careful. You knew he was a rat several months ago but you still went to see him again in August.
Anyway now you know and you still trust him to take care of you after the surgery. You are going to set yourself up for more disappointment. And trouble. He took a lot of money from you in the past. Think of you first. You are first.
I think diet and exercise can get your abdomen back in shape after you have children, however it will never go back to the way it was before your children, I’ve had 3 children and 2 C-sections, one of my babies was 11lb 14 oz... big baby for my small stature!

Thru diet and exercise m very proud how my abdomen looks and I can wear a bikini , I love my Caesarian scar, is all part of being a mother and a woman

Why the hell would I Want to have a “tummy tuck” when I already gone thru the pain of 2 C- sections operations to have my kids.?

To please a man who eventually will get a younger woman?

F**k that!!

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
I read earlier posts from Jennie and you’re right, @Aisha1 , she’s American and I agree with you, Mexico and the Dominican Republic are good and cheaper options for plastic surgery. And Brazil too where they have excellent surgeons.

Personally, being in America, that’s where I’d stay because I’d feel safer and I know I’d receive the best care. You mentioned your friend who was in a lot of pain after surgery but it’s not America. Everyone has a different tolerance level for pain and post-surgery healing is no fun. I had a cesarean for my twins and yes it’s uncomfortable for a few days but I was just fine and it was not a traumatizing experience like your friend had.

@Jennie, why Tunisia or Turkey when you live in America? Dominican Republic and other countries are as cheap, as good and much closer. With the rat, it’ll cost you a lot, maybe even more than the price of a surgery in the States. You won’t save any money going there. Once you add up everything : flight ticket to Tunisia, then once there transportation for 2 people, restaurants, accommodations, gifts for his begging whiny ass, the bill will reach high. He’ll make you pay for everything and will fleece you as much as he can.

I’m sorry because you still seem to like him a lot and I hope you are not making decisions because of him. Crossing the ocean and flying half the world for plastic surgery doesn’t make any sense. Is it because you want to see him again? Staying in your country would be best for you because you’d recover in the comfort of your home and you’d have the help of your loved ones. This rat will just add more to the pain. He won’t tend you and stay by your side. I really believe you’ll come home disappointed and sad and angry because of the way things went. Please think everything through.
Yes it seems he is FULL CONTROL!

She’s blinded and without direction as to what she really wants... SAD :(

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
there are no board certified plastic surgeons in

Its so expensive to have surgery here in the US but now i’m scared of doing it in Tunisia and you are so right about it being more expensive there because of him. Now, I’m thinking Turkey and taking my daughter.
Honestly, I did pick Tunisia because he is there. He understands what i wouldn’t be able to understand but now it doesn’t matter yall done scared me off (whew)

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
I think diet and exercise can get your abdomen back in shape after you have children, however it will never go back to the way it was before your children, I’ve had 3 children and 2 C-sections, one of my babies was 11lb 14 oz... big baby for my small stature!

Thru diet and exercise m very proud how my abdomen looks and I can wear a bikini , I love my Caesarian scar, is all part of being a mother and a woman

Why the hell would I Want to have a “tummy tuck” when I already gone thru the pain of 2 C- sections operations to have my kids.?

To please a man who eventually will get a younger woman?

F**k that!!
I’m doing it to please me. I’ve always wanted it. I hate how my stomach skin hangs over so when i saw how cheap it was it sparked my curiosity.

Jennie

Major Ratslayer

My mind boggles lol
Wait. Is getting a tummy tuck that frowned upon? If so, why?
What is wrong with wanting to feel better about myself.
It’s definitely NOT for the rat. He’s a narcissist, he ain’t staying with me, i’ll be out when the next supply shows up and we all know that but i’ll be able to pick myself up easier if my belly isnt hanging low haha
By the way, I’ve had a breast augmentation & lipo of the flanks so i’ve been doing this stuff for years WAY before the rat so shew with that nonsense.

Last edited:

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
Well, you know he’s going to expect you to pay for his trip. His argument will be that he’s going there to take care of you. Then once there, he won’t. He’ll do what he wants to do and leave you alone at the
What's the attraction with him then if you know in your mind he is a rat? Why let him use you more even tho you will not send him any money again he will try and try untill you give in. A silver ring is only presented to foreign women. Tunisian women get gold
You can always ask a trusted member to do a research on his name in a pm here at the forum. Just a suggestion tho not saying you should do it xxx
i messaged you

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I am American
I’ve gotta say I disagree about getting it done in Mexico and South America, I’ve heard lots of horror stories from there. In my opinion Middle Eastern doctors are generally the best, Turkish or Iranian and the best surgeons in the uk are usually Arab or Iranian. But still, don’t go to just anyone. And you know there’s a non surgical alternative called gastric balloon. also don’t just take the price into consideration, check out reviews and testimonials

confuseddotcom

Major Ratslayer
I see where the other ladies are coming from, it’s a waste of money as well as putting your health on the line IF it’s to impress a man. But, if it’s something that will make you happy then all I can say is do your research and if there’s the least doubt don’t go ahead. I used to the do the most to impress my Egyptian guy, fillers, makeup the whole nine yards, then i found out that actually he prefers the natural look lol.. most do.. subconsciously I was hoping that he’d love me more if I (in my head) looked better. When really there were far bigger issues at play, than physical appearance. So, the issues are still there except you’re wearing false eyelashes while you’re in tears, and can’t move your face from the Botox.

Happiness comes from within and in seeking more it’s like chasing after a mirage. You get rich people surrounded by designer purchases and fake friends, and by the time it’s too late they realise that it’s all just stuff to enhance status. With all that said, we’re living in a shallow era and in certain fields looks do matter. So if you think it’ll enhance your life...

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I’ve gotta say I disagree about getting it done in Mexico and South America, I’ve heard lots of horror stories from there. In my opinion Middle Eastern doctors are generally the best, Turkish or Iranian and the best surgeons in the uk are usually Arab or Iranian. But still, don’t go to just anyone. And you know there’s a non surgical alternative called gastric balloon. also don’t just take the price into consideration, check out reviews and testimonials
In Canada, a panniculectomy (remove hanging skin from the stomach) is covered by my provincial Government here.
I don't know if the travelling costs to other countries etc will be more than its worth, of course I am not an expert.
And you can see sometimes getting cheaper health care elsewhere, can cost in the long run, I know of cases where
the surgery was botched up and how can you sue under another countries laws?
Some plastic surgery procedures here in Canada are partly paid for by the patient and the rest is covered by the Government.

Last edited:

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I see where the other ladies are coming from, it’s a waste of money as well as putting your health on the line IF it’s to impress a man. But, if it’s something that will make you happy then all I can say is do your research and if there’s the least doubt don’t go ahead. I used to the do the most to impress my Egyptian guy, fillers, makeup the whole nine yards, then i found out that actually he prefers the natural look lol.. most do.. subconsciously I was hoping that he’d love me more if I (in my head) looked better. When really there were far bigger issues at play, than physical appearance. So, the issues are still there except you’re wearing false eyelashes while you’re in tears, and can’t move your face from the Botox.

Happiness comes from within and in seeking more it’s like chasing after a mirage. You get rich people surrounded by designer purchases and fake friends, and by the time it’s too late they realise that it’s all just stuff to enhance status. With all that said, we’re living in a shallow era and in certain fields looks do matter. So if you think it’ll enhance your life...
You know Darcy and Stacey from 90 day Fiance look better before than now in my opinion. Too plastic and so overboard with all these procedures they have.
Confidence comes within oneself!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I went and stayed for 2 weeks.
Tunisia was AMAZING!
I couldn’t even believe I was there
Rat picked me up from the airport and he looked just as hot in person as he does over the video cam.
Everything was fine actually. Nothing really made me think he’s faking this and if he is damn he’s good (& I know they are good actors)
…..who am i kidding? he’s totally faking this!
He treated me so amazing.
Did some romantic things.
Gave me a f*cking ring.
Told me how pretty i was.
How proud he was of me.
He 100% made me feel loved.
He was nice and that was a relief
BUT…….
I paid for EVERYTHING! (i knew i would have to though).
I gave him the money at the beginning of the trip so i didn’t look like a damn fool paying for everything. If i was a man OMG I’d be so humiliated that a woman was paying but whatever I let him pretend he was a good hard working man that could provide for his woman.
I didn’t pay much attention to him and his cell phone activity but i did notice he didn’t get calls or notifications very often at all and when he did it was his parents.
We went to his families house for dinner and left an hour later. They seemed nice.

We rented a car and HOLY **** that dude can NOT drive. He hit cars, cement posts, iron rails - you name it.
MAJOR TURN OFF. I NEED A MAN THAT CAN DRIVE

The sex was comical especially when he tried to (well ya know) I just laughed at him and said just stop, just come back up here you little b*tch because whatever the hell that was isn’t even worth faking.

He gave me a ring. I said yes but i didn’t want to say anything other than yes while i was there in his country. Today it’s in the bathroom drawer.
Its a thin silver ring (which surprised me because i thought it would definitely be gold) with “diamonds” (glass) around it. It’s very pretty but whatever. I do wonder how he paid for it. I’m sure it was as cheap as he is.

His phone activity was mostly his parents or brothers calling and him playing music off of his phone.
No notifications of any sort.
I didn’t even hear text message alerts.
Volume could’ve been down or airplane mode
on though.

He’s a narcissist a$$hole for sure tho.
We would go out and this dude flat out stares at women!
With me beside him
I can think of atleast 2 occasions where i just couldn’t believe what i was seeing.
I let it go the first time.
The 2nd time I said something to him about it.
When i got up to walk off pissed he followed me and i told him off. He said he wasn’t and he was just looking around. OKAY YA RIGHT BECAUSE I SAW HER LOOKING TOO.
Anyways, I didn’t know how hard it was to argue with a narcissist. I finally just said sorry thinking i was crazy and i just wanted it to end at that point.
I know that he is using me.
With that said I see tummy tucks are only $3,500 in Tunisia soooooo in February i’m going to Tunisia to get a tummy tuck and he is going to help me recover.
When i’m there i’m going to make notice of his phone, ask to look at his phone and his reaction alone to that request will tell me everything, i’m asking questions and i’m snooping thru his stuff, When he looks at other women i’ll get up and leave him again sitting there alone and embarrassed.
yall i just want this tummy tuck and someone that can speak arabic to help me out and that would be him but I’m telling ya, i am struggling hard to pretend like i’m happy with him.
I can’t even smile on facetime anymore so how do they fake it for so long cause i’m wondering if i’m gonna be able to fake him out until feb.
When i’m home from this surgery, calling this guy out on everything and then i’m gonna tell him how he got played too because i was just pretending to like him so i could get a Tummy Tuck with someone familiar with Tunisia.
No regrets

There’s my update. I wish so bad i could give a name and know that it wouldn’t get back to him.
And for the love god i’m sick of sending him pics of me. I just ignore the request now.
WOW they pretend because they are getting something out of the fake relationship..money . Ughhh sorry, but pretty much knew how it would end up! Hope you are not sending money now! Good luck with tuck

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Jennie thanks for the update it was quite a mind-blowing read. You went to see your habibi and the habibi let you pay for everything :sneaky: So wished you could resist this man , pretending to be a good honnest man but in your mind you knew he was a rat as he accepted money from you in the past and even mentioned to you about sexy foto's you shared with him when you told him no more money . Mmm going down on you wasn't going well thats not a surprise is it rats need a manual to do that :D. Looking at other women while you are there is disrespectful as you crossed the ocean to see him he could atleast be respectful. You have enough proof he is a rat, you've seen it in his behaviour now and in the past. You are going back for your tummy tuck because it's cheaper there but you will spend much money to go there and recover afterwards.
I want to know how could she stay 2 weeks with the rat ughhhhh

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
I’ve gotta say I disagree about getting it done in Mexico or South America, I’ve heard lots of horror stories from there. In my opinion Middle Eastern doctors are generally the best, Turkish or Iranian and the best surgeons in the uk are usually Arab or Iranian. But still, don’t go to just anyone. And you know there’s a non surgical alternative called gastric balloon. also don’t just take the price into consideration, check out reviews and testimonials
What's the attraction with him then if you know in your mind he is a rat? Why let him use you more even tho you will not send him any money again he will try and try untill you give in. A silver ring is only presented to foreign women. Tunisian women get gold
I’m not Tunisian. I’m American and i like silver but that’s beside the point because rather it be silver or gold it’s still in my bathroom junk drawer.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
I completely agree with @Butterflies. Paying more for a tummy tuck seems to be worth it. It’ll save you more down the road, and I’m not talking about money. It’ll avoid you a lot of headaches.

Knowing the caring souls rats are and from the things you said, I don’t believe he will take care of you and let you peacefully rest and recover from the surgery. He may expect you to cook and serve him, things like that. He won’t care about your needs. He won’t care that you’re tired and in discomfort and can’t move a lot for a few days. I can see him wearing you out with constant requests and demands for whatever, moodiness and fights when you say no. They don’t do nothing for free. He’ll be resentful that he has to play the nurse and will make you pay for it. Again not talking only about money.

Frankly, @Jennie, I don’t think it’s a wise decision to go there, see him again and expose yourself to more crap from him.
Think well because you may regret this trip. I’d stay home. Beside, if I was doing this procedure, or any kind of surgery, I’d want to be close to where my doctor is for follow ups or in case there were complications following the surgery in the future.
The money she pays over there back and while is going to to be as much as surgery elsewhere in a good well known place closer to home! Don’t give him the time of day. What the ring? Does this mean he asked you to marry him?

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Wait. Is getting a tummy tuck that frowned upon? If so, why?
What is wrong with wanting to feel better about myself.
It’s definitely NOT for the rat. He’s a narcissist, he ain’t staying with me, i’ll be out when the next supply shows up and we all know that but i’ll be able to pick myself up easier if my belly isnt hanging low haha
By the way, I’ve had a breast augmentation & lipo of the flanks so i’ve been doing this stuff for years WAY before the rat so shew with that nonsense.
So, I'm going to ask my usual question, what is the age difference between you and the rat?

Jennie

Major Ratslayer

i’ve been getting plastic surgery for years so to say it’s for the rat is comical

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
The money she pays over there back and while is going to to be as much as surgery elsewhere in a good well known place closer to home! Don’t give him the time of day. What the ring? Does this mean he asked you to marry him?
He asked.
I’m not marrying him. i don’t want to marry him & I definitely don’t want to bring him here
Not to trigger anyone but he does pass my time.