Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
But is he reeling you and your feelings in while passing your time? Would you miss him if he wasn’t passing your time? That’s what most of us here have to get over.. talking all the time
I was going to mention that he does pass my time and the hardest part would be fiquring out what to do with my time but let me tell ya.
i have 2 kids and run a licensed in-home childcare center I most definitely come up with something!!
I love working with kids. I will never stop. I’d rather work with kids than most adults.
My job is one reason i don’t want to marry him or have him come here.
NO MAN would want that and i know that. I wouldn’t want that for my SO.
I also think not having a man around my house is one thing that a lot of my parents (moms especially) love. Let’s face it, people are crazy.
My moms love that it’s just me and my 2 girls.
This rat ain’t f*cking up my livelihood.
I admit, I lost myself for a “minute” with him but i swear that will NEVER happen again, NEVER!
He can kick rocks before i send him money again and he knows it! If he don’t, he will when he asks again (& he will)

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
I was going to mention that he does pass my time and the hardest part would be fiquring out what to do with my time but let me tell ya.
i have 2 kids and run a licensed in-home childcare center I most definitely come up with something!!
I love working with kids. I will never stop. I’d rather work with kids than most adults.
I also think not having a man around my house is one thing that a lot of my parents (moms especially) love. Let’s face it, people are crazy.
I admit, I lost myself for a “minute” with him but i swear that will NEVER happen again, NEVER!
He can kick rocks before i send him money again and he knows it! If he don’t, he will when he asks again (& he will)
That's good that you are independent, don't let the rat take any of that because you earned it for yourself.
I wish you luck on your surgery whenever you have it!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Good to hear!

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
That's good that you are independent, don't let the rat take any of that because you earned it for yourself.
I wish you luck on your surgery whenever you have it!
he took it for a “minute”.
coming here woke me up and yes i went to Tunisia and yes i did cover his way but i’ve been a mom since i was 20 yrs old, I’ve never left the state, i’ve never done something more liberating in my life and it was so cool to go to Tunisia. I’ll say it again, it was so cool to go to TUNISIA (not him, Tunisia) I will just consider him my travel guide
She for sure would be a better caretaker
I couldn’t agree with you more!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
he took it for a “minute”.
coming here woke me up and yes i went to Tunisia and yes i did cover his way but i’ve been a mom since i was 20 yrs old, I’ve never left the state, i’ve never done something more liberating in my life and it was so cool to go to Tunisia. I’ll say it again, it was so cool to go to TUNISIA (not him, Tunisia) I will just consider him my travel guide

I couldn’t agree with you more!
The one and only reason I went to Tunisia was for my rat..never heard of Tunisia. I just got back from California and I would go there in a heartbeat rather then Tunisia! You should try that @Jennie plus you will not be bothered by rats:)

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
The one and only reason I went to Tunisia was for my rat..never heard of Tunisia. I just got back from California and I would go there in a heartbeat rather then Tunisia! You should try that @Jennie plus you will not be bothered by rats:)
my rat was the only reason I went so i would have never gone if it wasn’t for my “luck” but that’s what makes it even cooler to me!
I never in a million years would think, I (Me, small town Arkansas) standing in Tunisia.
It definitely makes me want to travel more and take my kids!!!!
If meeting him and traveling to him put a spark in me to want to travel more but to travel more with my kids then this whole experience did have an ending that I’m ok with having.
I know that i can’t have an American man or an International man strictly because of my job.
I don’t have 2 kids. I have 15 kids and my daycare kids are “my” kids. I have them more than their parents do.
No man in his right mind would want this and it’s ok i understand but it’s given me a good lifestyle. I’m not rich and i live pay check to pay check like most Americans but it’s better than what I ever thought I’d do as a single mom.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
my rat was the only reason I went so i would have never gone if it wasn’t for my “luck” but that’s what makes it even cooler to me!
I never in a million years would think, I (Me, small town Arkansas) standing in Tunisia.
If meeting him and traveling to him put a spark in me to want to travel more but to travel more with my kids then this whole experience did have an ending that I’m ok with having.
I know that i can’t have an American man or an International man strictly because of my job.
I don’t have 2 kids. I have 15 kids and my daycare kids are “my” kids. I have them more than their parents do.
No man in his right mind would want this and it’s ok i understand but it’s given me a good lifestyle. I’m not rich and i live pay check to pay check like most Americans but it’s better than what I ever thought I’d do as a single mom.
Kinda like you I’ve been to Tunisia California Florida but I’ve never been one that had that much interest in traveling.?? There is a friend I have here and he would take me anywhere he goes to England Hawaii even as far as China ..all over so maybe I’ll let him take me one day.. only thing is I just think of him as friend but I think he would like more so , but we’ve known each other for many years

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
I'm so lucky, I met my beautiful man in Croydon! We are so in love! I couldn't meet a more wonderful, gorgeous man!

Jennie

Major Ratslayer
Kinda like you I’ve been to Tunisia California Florida but I’ve never been one that had that much interest in traveling.?? There is a friend I have here and he would take me anywhere he goes to England Hawaii even as far as China ..all over so maybe I’ll let him take me one day.. only thing is I just think of him as friend but I think he would like more so , but we’ve known each other for many years
Go!
I will always encourage a trip. I had no idea how exciting it is and the people watching is what i love!

He talks about life in the US and i admit I entertain him but I know it ain’t happening. I know he would be chasing a$$ here like crazy, I’ve read the stories here, i know the ending.
He isn’t getting money from me anymore so THE MOST he’s getting out of me is a trip out of town that’s on a strict budget…..and a$$ (i’m here to be honest so it is what it is).

Anyways, he talks about life in the US like what he would want to drive and this rat sent me a 2021 black cadillac. I thought, damn i drive a 2015 dodge durango that’s currently in the shop.

Again, he’s wasting his time with me so in the end i feel like he’s the sucker…..
I’m trying to be a service and stall him from the next woman haha

To add:
I watched my Uncle Roger die of AIDS in the early 80’s and it was the most terrifying thing i have ever seen in my life.
Protection is used.

maybella

Major Ratslayer
there are no board certified plastic surgeons in

Its so expensive to have surgery here in the US but now i’m scared of doing it in Tunisia and you are so right about it being more expensive there because of him. Now, I’m thinking Turkey and taking my daughter.
Honestly, I did pick Tunisia because he is there. He understands what i wouldn’t be able to understand but now it doesn’t matter yall done scared me off (whew)
I have a friend who told me that a hospital in Tunisia looks like a slaughterhouse

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Go!
I will always encourage a trip. I had no idea how exciting it is and the people watching is what i love!

He talks about life in the US and i admit I entertain him but I know it ain’t happening. I know he would be chasing a$$ here like crazy, I’ve read the stories here, i know the ending.
He isn’t getting money from me anymore so THE MOST he’s getting out of me is a trip out of town that’s on a strict budget…..and a$$ (i’m here to be honest so it is what it is).

Anyways, he talks about life in the US like what he would want to drive and this rat sent me a 2021 black cadillac. I thought, damn i drive a 2015 dodge durango that’s currently in the shop.

Again, he’s wasting his time with me so in the end i feel like he’s the sucker…..
I’m trying to be a service and stall him from the next woman haha

To add:
I watched my Uncle Roger die of AIDS in the early 80’s and it was the most terrifying thing i have ever seen in my life.
Protection is used.
Yeah he wants that visa! Lead him on and after all this say FYou sucker and block him although honestly why give him a trip? Let him pay his own way to turkey or just take your daughter

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Jennie reading through the posts of today it sounds to me you already know he is a rat. You enjoyed your trip to tunisia because you had an attraction to him and wanted to find out it could be going somewhere with him. His actions there proofed you otherwise he did all the things rats do. Nothing wrong with silver I like it more to thrn gold but.. Arabs all give gold to their future girlfriend or wife so it's a big no in their culture. Saying all this I see you just keep talking to him to waste your time. Be aware as you will eventually stop talking or block him he will not dissappear easily rats have a habit to try to stay in contact via fake acounts or via his friends /family. Fixing your tummy tuck or whatever else surgery to yourself is a private choice nobody has the right to say what you should do as long as it is your choice to make you feel better. After all you only live once so wherever you will get the surgery be safe

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Hi @Jennie reading through the posts of today it sounds to me you already know he is a rat. You enjoyed your trip to tunisia because you had an attraction to him and wanted to find out it could be going somewhere with him. His actions there proofed you otherwise he did all the things rats do. Nothing wrong with silver I like it more to thrn gold but.. Arabs all give gold to their future girlfriend or wife so it's a big no in their culture. Saying all this I see you just keep talking to him to waste your time. Be aware as you will eventually stop talking or block him he will not dissappear easily rats have a habit to try to stay in contact via fake acounts or via his friends /family. Fixing your tummy tuck or whatever else surgery to yourself is a private choice nobody has the right to say what you should do as long as it is your choice to make you feel better. After all you only live once so wherever you will get the surgery be safe
@Butterflies france called 2x this am I just looked, sorry to say but it gives me pleasure to know he is in need.. karma:)

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I’ve gotta say I disagree about getting it done in Mexico and South America, I’ve heard lots of horror stories from there. In my opinion Middle Eastern doctors are generally the best, Turkish or Iranian and the best surgeons in the uk are usually Arab or Iranian. But still, don’t go to just anyone. And you know there’s a non surgical alternative called gastric balloon. also don’t just take the price into consideration, check out reviews and testimonials
There are no more horror stories in South America than there are anywhere else. That’s only the stories that you happened to come across. Botched surgeries happen everywhere.

Saying that Middle East surgeons are the best in the world is very bizarre. There are excellent surgeons everywhere. It’s not race or ethnicity that makes you magically the best in any field. Can’t classify or grade people based on their race.
I’m glad you’re cautious in the choice of your surgeon and you read reviews and check their credentials.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
I am 45 and he is 31
yessss i already know tsk tsk tsk “he’s a rat”.
I’m not asking if he is or isn’t. i already know.
Hence, “my rat”.
You also know he’s a narcissist but let me tell you, he’s way more than that. That’s the guy who blackmailed you a few months ago and sent a private picture to your stepfather when you couldn’t give him the amount of money he wanted. You said it was a picture of your cleavage and he threatened that next time he’ll send more pictures and will go down, down, down.

@Jennie, I can’t understand that you are not afraid of what he could do next and your decision of traveling to Tunisia to meet him in real life after all that. That’s the man who threatened and blackmailed you!! He lied to you from the start. He was married to a Doctor in Norway and said he went home because he didn’t like the country. Many members told you that it was lies and that he was most likely deported after his wife realized he was a scammer and didn’t want to renew his visa. He asked you money to pay for his divorce. What kind of man is that? He took a lot from you in the first months you knew him.

You work hard, you’re a single Mom, you are independent and he’s going to turn your life into a hell if you continue to take things lightly and not be more cautious. You can say all you want that you’re just with him for entertainment and you don’t want him but pursuing a relationship with someone so vicious is playing a dangerous game and not seeing reality.

He is a sick and evil individual who has no respect for you and who will hurt you. The fact you still want to have something to do with him and you trust him for taking care of you boggles my mind. I’m sorry if you get upset at my words but I hate to see a woman letting someone treat her that way. It’s ok if you’re mad at me but be mad at him too. You’re taking a dangerous path and give him free pass to destroy your life. I’d be scared and so disgusted and angry out of my mind if a man had sent intimate pictures to my family for extortion. I’m saying that hoping you will think more because I’m worried for you.

Tinker-lulu

Major Ratslayer
You also know he’s a narcissist but let me tell you, he’s way more than that. That’s the guy who blackmailed you a few months ago and sent a private picture to your stepfather when you couldn’t give him the amount of money he wanted. You said it was a picture of your cleavage and he threatened that next time he’ll send more pictures and will go down, down, down.

@Jennie, I can’t understand that you are not afraid of what he could do next and your decision of traveling to Tunisia to meet him in real life after all that. That’s the man who threatened and blackmailed you!! He lied to you from the start. He was married to a Doctor in Norway and said he went home because he didn’t like the country. Many members told you that it was lies and that he was most likely deported after his wife realized he was a scammer and didn’t want to renew his visa. He asked you money to pay for his divorce. What kind of man is that? He took a lot from you in the first months you knew him.

You work hard, you’re a single Mom, you are independent and he’s going to turn your life into a hell if you continue to take things lightly and not be more cautious. You can say all you want that you’re just with him for entertainment and you don’t want him but pursuing a relationship with someone so vicious is playing a dangerous game and not seeing reality.

He is a sick and evil individual who has no respect for you and who will hurt you. The fact you still want to have something to do with him and you trust him for taking care of you boggles my mind. I’m sorry if you get upset at my words but I hate to see a woman letting someone treat her that way. It’s ok if you’re mad at me but be mad at him too. You’re taking a dangerous path and give him free pass to destroy your life. I’d be scared and so disgusted and angry out of my mind if a man had sent intimate pictures to my family for extortion. I’m saying that hoping you will think more because I’m worried for you.
SouthernGirl you’ve said all.
The ball is in her court now.
Let’s wish her good luck!

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer

To say the least I wonder if he may have videoed them while together? More ammunition.. if I was not interested and knew how he was I would run and let it go and there are far more and better places to have your [email protected] you have made some very valid points