Welcome to TLR

Well, I went to Tunisia in Aug to see my rat in real life

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I went and stayed for 2 weeks.
Tunisia was AMAZING!
I couldn’t even believe I was there
Rat picked me up from the airport and he looked just as hot in person as he does over the video cam.
Everything was fine actually. Nothing really made me think he’s faking this and if he is damn he’s good (& I know they are good actors)
…..who am i kidding? he’s totally faking this!
He treated me so amazing.
Did some romantic things.
Gave me a f*cking ring.
Told me how pretty i was.
How proud he was of me.
He 100% made me feel loved.
He was nice and that was a relief
BUT…….
I paid for EVERYTHING! (i knew i would have to though).
I gave him the money at the beginning of the trip so i didn’t look like a damn fool paying for everything. If i was a man OMG I’d be so humiliated that a woman was paying but whatever I let him pretend he was a good hard working man that could provide for his woman.
I didn’t pay much attention to him and his cell phone activity but i did notice he didn’t get calls or notifications very often at all and when he did it was his parents.
We went to his families house for dinner and left an hour later. They seemed nice.

We rented a car and HOLY **** that dude can NOT drive. He hit cars, cement posts, iron rails - you name it.
MAJOR TURN OFF. I NEED A MAN THAT CAN DRIVE

The sex was comical especially when he tried to (well ya know) I just laughed at him and said just stop, just come back up here you little b*tch because whatever the hell that was isn’t even worth faking.

He gave me a ring. I said yes but i didn’t want to say anything other than yes while i was there in his country. Today it’s in the bathroom drawer.
Its a thin silver ring (which surprised me because i thought it would definitely be gold) with “diamonds” (glass) around it. It’s very pretty but whatever. I do wonder how he paid for it. I’m sure it was as cheap as he is.

His phone activity was mostly his parents or brothers calling and him playing music off of his phone.
No notifications of any sort.
I didn’t even hear text message alerts.
Volume could’ve been down or airplane mode
on though.

He’s a narcissist a$$hole for sure tho.
We would go out and this dude flat out stares at women!
With me beside him
I can think of atleast 2 occasions where i just couldn’t believe what i was seeing.
I let it go the first time.
The 2nd time I said something to him about it.
When i got up to walk off pissed he followed me and i told him off. He said he wasn’t and he was just looking around. OKAY YA RIGHT BECAUSE I SAW HER LOOKING TOO.
Anyways, I didn’t know how hard it was to argue with a narcissist. I finally just said sorry thinking i was crazy and i just wanted it to end at that point.
I know that he is using me.
With that said I see tummy tucks are only $3,500 in Tunisia soooooo in February i’m going to Tunisia to get a tummy tuck and he is going to help me recover.
When i’m there i’m going to make notice of his phone, ask to look at his phone and his reaction alone to that request will tell me everything, i’m asking questions and i’m snooping thru his stuff, When he looks at other women i’ll get up and leave him again sitting there alone and embarrassed.
yall i just want this tummy tuck and someone that can speak arabic to help me out and that would be him but I’m telling ya, i am struggling hard to pretend like i’m happy with him.
I can’t even smile on facetime anymore so how do they fake it for so long cause i’m wondering if i’m gonna be able to fake him out until feb.
When i’m home from this surgery, calling this guy out on everything and then i’m gonna tell him how he got played too because i was just pretending to like him so i could get a Tummy Tuck with someone familiar with Tunisia.
No regrets

There’s my update. I wish so bad i could give a name and know that it wouldn’t get back to him.
And for the love god i’m sick of sending him pics of me. I just ignore the request now.
Oh dear me, another penniless rat!

Did he stay at The Paradise too?

Did his mum look 900 years old but was actually 50? :confused:

He has managed to be a recipient of a $3k vacay so I doubt he will get played , sounds very like my rat apart from the staring at other women bit.
Be careful with him and careful having major surgery in his country , seriously .
And as for his 'down under' performance, I bet there are numerous women here who can say the same, freakin' clueless.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I’d feel the same way, Butterflies. I’m not saying there are not good surgeons there because I’m sure they are fine but I’d be worried about the sanitary conditions. Not saying hospitals there are not clean because I don’t know but not knowing, I wouldn’t take a chance. Also they have better equipments in Europe or in North America. There’s a reason why Government people and wealthy people there choose to fly to Europe when they have serious medical conditions and need to be hospitalized.

All that being said, there’s no way I’d trust a rat to be a devoted caretaker. Also, I’d know I’d have to watch my back constantly. Who knows what he can do while you’re incapacitated or asleep, like going through your stuff?
I would not trust a rat to nurse me in any way

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
They do seem to be bad in bed quite a lot of them, but that’s usually the case when a man’s not doting or generous in other areas. He’s not going to give a damn about your pleasure lol

I mean if the sex was good then at least that’d be something? Also agree with the other ladies, Jennie, hopefully you’ve done your research regarding the tummy tuck, it’s indeed risky getting it done abroad. Tunisia is not known for plastic surgery, I would either save and get it done in your country or go to someone board certified in Turkey
Mine was bad in bed full stop. He wanted it pretty much all the time we were in the home but I made excuses towards the end as it was crap and my acting skills are not fantastic

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
I see where the other ladies are coming from, it’s a waste of money as well as putting your health on the line IF it’s to impress a man. But, if it’s something that will make you happy then all I can say is do your research and if there’s the least doubt don’t go ahead. I used to the do the most to impress my Egyptian guy, fillers, makeup the whole nine yards, then i found out that actually he prefers the natural look lol.. most do.. subconsciously I was hoping that he’d love me more if I (in my head) looked better. When really there were far bigger issues at play, than physical appearance. So, the issues are still there except you’re wearing false eyelashes while you’re in tears, and can’t move your face from the Botox.

Happiness comes from within and in seeking more it’s like chasing after a mirage. You get rich people surrounded by designer purchases and fake friends, and by the time it’s too late they realise that it’s all just stuff to enhance status. With all that said, we’re living in a shallow era and in certain fields looks do matter. So if you think it’ll enhance your life...
love this , bravo

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
This could’ve been covered under insurance as it probably caused her a lot of back pain.. Bless her heart
NHS is free Sabrina, the surgeon agreed that they were oversized and caused her back pain , not to mention that she had deep channels on her shoulders where the bra straps dug in , nevertheless, they didn't look great after surgery and she remained body conscious for a new reason.

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
NHS is free Sabrina, the surgeon agreed that they were oversized and caused her back pain , not to mention that she had deep channels on her shoulders where the bra straps dug in , nevertheless, they didn't look great after surgery and she remained body conscious for a new reason.
Oh I had no idea, nothing free here so.. is it due to the excess skin or was he just negligent to woman’s body

yougogirl75

Major Ratslayer
Oh dear me, another penniless rat!

Did he stay at The Paradise too?

Did his mum look 900 years old but was actually 50? :confused:

He has managed to be a recipient of a $3k vacay so I doubt he will get played , sounds very like my rat apart from the staring at other women bit.
Be careful with him and careful having major surgery in his country , seriously .
And as for his 'down under' performance, I bet there are numerous women here who can say the same, freakin' clueless.
Did his mum look 900 years old but was actually 50?
:confused:
That was hilarious, had me spitting out my coffee about the rat's mother looking like 900 years old :D :D :D

Last edited:

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia was AMAZING!
Rat picked me up from the airport and he looked just as hot in person as he does over the video cam.
Everything was fine actually. Nothing really made me think he’s faking this and if he is damn he’s good (& I know they are good actors)
Gave me a f*cking ring.
How proud he was of me.
BUT…….
I gave him the money at the beginning of the trip so i didn’t look like a damn fool paying for everything. If i was a man OMG I’d be so humiliated that a woman was paying but whatever I let him pretend he was a good hard working man that could provide for his woman.
I didn’t pay much attention to him and his cell phone activity but i did notice he didn’t get calls or notifications very often at all and when he did it was his parents.
We went to his families house for dinner and left an hour later. They seemed nice.

We rented a car and HOLY **** that dude can NOT drive. He hit cars, cement posts, iron rails - you name it.

The sex was comical especially when he tried to (well ya know) I just laughed at him and said just stop, just come back up here you little b*tch because whatever the hell that was isn’t even worth faking.

He gave me a ring. I said yes but i didn’t want to say anything other than yes while i was there in his country. Today it’s in the bathroom drawer.
Its a thin silver ring (which surprised me because i thought it would definitely be gold) with “diamonds” (glass) around it. It’s very pretty but whatever. I do wonder how he paid for it. I’m sure it was as cheap as he is.

His phone activity was mostly his parents or brothers calling and him playing music off of his phone.
on though.

With me beside him
I can think of atleast 2 occasions where i just couldn’t believe what i was seeing.
When i got up to walk off pissed he followed me and i told him off. He said he wasn’t and he was just looking around. OKAY YA RIGHT BECAUSE I SAW HER LOOKING TOO.
Anyways, I didn’t know how hard it was to argue with a narcissist. I finally just said sorry thinking i was crazy and i just wanted it to end at that point.
With that said I see tummy tucks are only $3,500 in Tunisia soooooo in February i’m going to Tunisia to get a tummy tuck and he is going to help me recover.
When i’m there i’m going to make notice of his phone, ask to look at his phone and his reaction alone to that request will tell me everything, i’m asking questions and i’m snooping thru his stuff, When he looks at other women i’ll get up and leave him again sitting there alone and embarrassed.
yall i just want this tummy tuck and someone that can speak arabic to help me out and that would be him but I’m telling ya, i am struggling hard to pretend like i’m happy with him.
I can’t even smile on facetime anymore so how do they fake it for so long cause i’m wondering if i’m gonna be able to fake him out until feb.
When i’m home from this surgery, calling this guy out on everything and then i’m gonna tell him how he got played too because i was just pretending to like him so i could get a Tummy Tuck with someone familiar with Tunisia.
No regrets

There’s my update. I wish so bad i could give a name and know that it wouldn’t get back to him.
And for the love god i’m sick of sending him pics of me. I just ignore the request now.
Really bizarre post , you tell us all he’s fake , a rat , you know he’s using you etc etc but you want to go back to use him as some kind of nurse maid ?
It doesn’t even sound as if you love / like him

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
That was hilarious, had me spitting out my coffee about the rat's mother looking like 900 years old :D :D :D
Seriously, hardly any teeth and skin like a dried fig.

I was expecting her to be in her 70's upwards and I asked him how old his parents were on the way back from meeting them and when he said "very old- maybe 50" I nearly died.
Being an advocate of sunscreen on my face (factor 50) since I was about 25, all I could think about was either she had had the worst life of drudgery or it was that combined with sun damage, but considering the filthy bathroom not sure?

Pennylane

Major Ratslayer
Really bizarre post , you tell us all he’s fake , a rat , you know he’s using you etc etc but you want to go back to use him as some kind of nurse maid ?
It doesn’t even sound as if you love / like him
I agree, although it also looks like she's using him , she went to Tunisia, gave him all her money to pay for everything for them both. He drove them around, had sex with her , although not that great . To me it sounds like she paid for his company , hate the word but sex tourist comes to mind

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Tunisia was AMAZING!
Gave me a f*cking ring.
How proud he was of me.
BUT…….

on though.

With me beside him
No regrets

Wow oh wow
Ur really going back for a tummy and hes looking after u and most probly ya money
The volume was most probley turned down he would have answered when in toilet or away from u
And as for the cheap silver ting thats a sign he dosemt value u
Why go back hot in a man means nothing if he treats u this way
In this culture if hes true to you his eyes would only wonder to you
They would have never accepted your money your gifts and they buy u with your money
As for sex they are not well endowed in that department and they think they are sex gods
They are vain and would rather take selfies off them selves to show where they have been
Has he any photos off u on his fb to show everyone your in relationship with him
Don't fool yourself u need to have the tummy tuck in this country and it seems u decided this in tunisia probley he had u feeling like this looking at other women
A man that loves u accept ur flaws and every inch off your body is beautiful to him
Don't be fooled hes a big rat and there's so many red flags at this first meeting im shocked
You didmt block his fake arse !!!

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
Seriously, hardly any teeth and skin like a dried fig.

I was expecting her to be in her 70's upwards and I asked him how old his parents were on the way back from meeting them and when he said "very old- maybe 50" I nearly died.
Being an advocate of sunscreen on my face (factor 50) since I was about 25, all I could think about was either she had had the worst life of drudgery or it was that combined with sun damage, but considering the filthy bathroom not sure?
Its a dam hard life for women off tunisian men they are not allowed beauty products and have to act on the husband day and night they work so hard in the home is like a slave they get abused and hit
But if u find the right tunisian man u can tell if the mother looks good that the husband treats her well and u eill be treat well
Most dont have values or morals to woman and class it as your woman im man do as your told
So i didnt judge his mum as I realy felt sorry how she looked and how the family treat her
She wore the same clothes everytime i saw her
I saw photos off her wedding day i can swear she was amazingly beautiful it a shame they end up this way so sad !

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I read earlier posts from Jennie and you’re right, @Aisha1 , she’s American and I agree with you, Mexico and the Dominican Republic are good and cheaper options for plastic surgery. And Brazil too where they have excellent surgeons.

Personally, being in America, that’s where I’d stay because I’d feel safer and I know I’d receive the best care. You mentioned your friend who was in a lot of pain after surgery but it’s not America. Everyone has a different tolerance level for pain and post-surgery healing is no fun. I had a cesarean for my twins and yes it’s uncomfortable for a few days but I was just fine and it was not a traumatizing experience like your friend had.

@Jennie, why Tunisia or Turkey when you live in America? Dominican Republic and other countries are as cheap, as good and much closer. With the rat, it’ll cost you a lot, maybe even more than the price of a surgery in the States. You won’t save any money going there. Once you add up everything : flight ticket to Tunisia, then once there transportation for 2 people, restaurants, accommodations, gifts for his begging whiny ass, the bill will reach high. He’ll make you pay for everything and will fleece you as much as he can.

I’m sorry because you still seem to like him a lot and I hope you are not making decisions because of him. Crossing the ocean and flying half the world for plastic surgery doesn’t make any sense. Is it because you want to see him again? Staying in your country would be best for you because you’d recover in the comfort of your home and you’d have the help of your loved ones. This rat will just add more to the pain. He won’t tend you and stay by your side. I really believe you’ll come home disappointed and sad and angry because of the way things went. Please think everything through.
You can't do anything if she's still visiting him
What's wrong she has the red flags all wavering at her and she's still going back oh wow !!!!

Aisha1

Major Ratslayer
Its a dam hard life for women off tunisian men they are not allowed beauty products and have to act on the husband day and night they work so hard in the home is like a slave they get abused and hit
But if u find the right tunisian man u can tell if the mother looks good that the husband treats her well and u eill be treat well
Most dont have values or morals to woman and class it as your woman im man do as your told
So i didnt judge his mum as I realy felt sorry how she looked and how the family treat her
She wore the same clothes everytime i saw her
I saw photos off her wedding day i can swear she was amazingly beautiful it a shame they end up this way so sad !
I believe in any culture if you look how they treat the mother you will get a good understanding how you will be treated.

Starlight

Major Ratslayer
I believe in any culture if you look how they treat the mother you will get a good understanding how you will be treated.
thats excatly right u look at mum and see how she is
Then u know as well how u will be treat
But honestly his sister-in-law looked as old as his mum
And she too was beautiful when she married xxx

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Sometimes not always.
There are men who respect their mother and who still will disrespect women. The way they treat their mother is not always going to match how they’ll treat other women. Especially if the mother didn’t teach her children to treat people right and if she criticizes other women and tell him that women are bad. So it’s not always an indication here.

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
You can't do anything if she's still visiting him
What's wrong she has the red flags all wavering at her and she's still going back oh wow !!!!
Jennie knows he’s a rat, she called him a narcissist, listed many of his wrongdoings. Though she still traveled to meet him and will again. She trusts him to be her caretaker and will pay everything for him as he expects.

He took thousands of dollars from her starting at the beginning of the relationship, he sent a private picture to one of her relatives when she couldn’t send more money, said he could send other pictures. Nuff said.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.