Welcome to TLR

Western Union/MoneyGram

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou MH I will do that right now, as he threatened my sister, I’m also going to write the embassy in Tunisia as well as Italy ! This scumbag shouldn’t fall on his feet so easily, just 12 weeks after abandoning me for the 100th time he’s playing Prince Charming to the new tunisian girl in Italy! She also knew about me when she entered into the relationship with him and laughs at his Facebook statuses calling me names! I hope she suffers as badly as I did, I also want to ensure the clown never sets foot on european soil! Why should somebody Who is racist and insists he hopes terrorists kill us all reap the benefits of Europe?
He will see his visa for Europe dissappear well done AnnaAnon taking back the power over your life is the best, let this rat dig his own downfall ;)

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
Thankyou MH I will do that right now, as he threatened my sister, I’m also going to write the embassy in Tunisia as well as Italy ! This scumbag shouldn’t fall on his feet so easily, just 12 weeks after abandoning me for the 100th time he’s playing Prince Charming to the new tunisian girl in Italy! She also knew about me when she entered into the relationship with him and laughs at his Facebook statuses calling me names! I hope she suffers as badly as I did, I also want to ensure the clown never sets foot on european soil! Why should somebody Who is racist and insists he hopes terrorists kill us all reap the benefits of Europe?
I can't read these texts, what do they say? They won't enlarge!

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
He will see his visa for Europe dissappear well done AnnaAnon taking back the power over your life is the best, let this rat dig his own downfall ;)
Thankyou for these words, I really needed this today! I have suffered mentally and financially for 7 years because of this man, yet can you believe I still feel guilty about posting snippets of my story, I even felt horrible when reporting him but I really know it’s the right thing to do!
from 18 years old he has targeted western women, married one and targeted the rest of us like we are his personal bank or laugh bucket! Enough is enough, I don’t want another innocent european woman to go through even half of what I endured When he dumps the Tunisian girl He has now in Italy!
This is why I’m doing it! The bitch he has now can suffer I couldn’t give a Shite about the obvious rattery he and his family are doing to her

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
I can't read these texts, what do they say? They won't enlarge!
I tried to attach them again hopefully they work this time, but if they don’t the screenshots are of him calling me a slave, a bitch slave, saying he hoped we are all killed by terrorists and the final screenshot is of him admitting he told the girl about me and she still agreed to enter the relationship with him! Pure scum

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I tried to attach them again hopefully they work this time, but if they don’t the screenshots are of him calling me a slave, a bitch slave, saying he hoped we are all killed by terrorists and the final screenshot is of him admitting he told the girl about me and she still agreed to enter the relationship with him! Pure scum
I could see them this time - what a nasty [email protected], seriously make sure you keep a file of all this and send them along with your receipts to your embassy and Tunisian embassy, I would also send them to Tunisian Police.

I wish Caramel was still on here but I sent you the link to her site.

If she is Tunisian then they are very good at turning a blind eye!

grrrrr words fail me just now!!!!

Hugs

MH x

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
I could see them this time - what a nasty [email protected], seriously make sure you keep a file of all this and send them along with your receipts to your embassy and Tunisian embassy, I would also send them to Tunisian Police.

I wish Caramel was still on here but I sent you the link to her site.

If she is Tunisian then they are very good at turning a blind eye!

grrrrr words fail me just now!!!!

Hugs

MH x
He was constantly nasty, pure evil rotten cheating scum, Also a racist.
She is tunisian but living in Europe, this is the second tunisian girl he has cheated on me with, he fucked up this time though, I’m a lot stronger and ready to mess him up like he messed me up all these years!
Look at all his bullshit excuses and lies he sent just in June, trying to get more out of me when clearly she has been sending him money since lockdown! I’m glad to be rid of him, but I’ll make it my mission to ensure he doesn’t screw anyone else over like he screwed me!

Attachments

• FC9F5E85-C2DC-48D4-B078-0A3E2C3AE7EB.jpeg
    FC9F5E85-C2DC-48D4-B078-0A3E2C3AE7EB.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 13
  • E3AF5CFE-AE23-402F-8451-819C5AADD177.jpeg
    E3AF5CFE-AE23-402F-8451-819C5AADD177.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 13
  • A76F5A51-3502-4AE1-A58F-C16F73E8D480.jpeg
    A76F5A51-3502-4AE1-A58F-C16F73E8D480.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 12
  • 32EBCC41-8D36-46F4-B69B-18A26DDBBB56.jpeg
    32EBCC41-8D36-46F4-B69B-18A26DDBBB56.jpeg
    229.8 KB · Views: 13

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
Also the fact he tried to screw me over and get more money from me for his mothers birthday... I didn’t send so hours later proceeds to send a picture of the family with a cake that she clearly sent the money for lol.
Lastly his message stating he was contacted by email by western Bcos he can’t collect anymore

Attachments

• 3FEA76D2-1BB2-472A-A7F2-04A83A19DD0A.jpeg
    3FEA76D2-1BB2-472A-A7F2-04A83A19DD0A.jpeg
    54 KB · Views: 11

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Also the fact he tried to screw me over and get more money from me for his mothers birthday... I didn’t send so hours later proceeds to send a picture of the family with a cake that she clearly sent the money for lol.
Lastly his message stating he was contacted by email by western Bcos he can’t collect anymore
My heart bleeds for him.......NOT.

So much a rat it’s untrue :mad:

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
She is tunisian but living in Europe, this is the second tunisian girl he has cheated on me with, he fucked up this time though, I’m a lot stronger and ready to mess him up like he messed me up all these years!
Look at all his bullshit excuses and lies he sent just in June, trying to get more out of me when clearly she has been sending him money since lockdown! I’m glad to be rid of him, but I’ll make it my mission to ensure he doesn’t screw anyone else over like he screwed me!
He has headaches? Probably his conscious calling on him. They all use these stupid ridiculous illnesses so we would feel sorry for them. Vile rat let him deal with it on his own he is a grown man he should grow some b***s. Nail him AnnieAnon he deserves to he named and shamed for the nasty man he is

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
He has headaches? Probably his conscious calling on him. They all use these stupid ridiculous illnesses so we would feel sorry for them. Vile rat let him deal with it on his own he is a grown man he should grow some b***s. Nail him AnnieAnon he deserves to he named and shamed for the nasty man he is
I have named him before but unfortunately his friends wife saw what I wrote on here and decided to report it all back to her husband! Her husband then told master rat and he threatened me and harassed my sister. As for his headaches, there were none it’s just an excuse to get money. He did this constantly and will never stop doing it!

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I have named him before but unfortunately his friends wife saw what I wrote on here and decided to report it all back to her husband! Her husband then told master rat and he threatened me and harassed my sister. As for his headaches, there were none it’s just an excuse to get money. He did this constantly and will never stop doing it!
They are cowards that thrive on threats - tell him bring it on you have plenty of male family members that can’t wait to meet him.

They reckon they are mafia but they are pathetic - take their threats with a pinch of salt, as long as you’re not in Tunisia they can do NOTHING.

MH x

Butterflies

Major Ratslayer
I understand it. I was blackmailed by my rat. He send private foto's to my family. I went along with it for a while and sent money again but I was so bloody angry after this blackmail he acccted that nothing happened. Blocked him forever then. They can do nothing it is all threats but nothing else

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
This is text book rat, and super offensive with the begging bowl out grrrrr

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
To bad the moron doesn’t realize his threats don’t mean sh*t what a freakin nut he has now a girl from Tunisia in UK. sending some slime ball from her town money!!!

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Collecting money from western union isn’t a fcking job! He should find other ways to make a living instead of scamming people and then complain about it when they refuse to pay for his sh-ts

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
Collecting money from western union isn’t a fcking job! He should find other ways to make a living instead of scamming people and then complain about it when they refuse to pay for his sh-ts
Hahahaha this really made me laugh bubbly Thankyou! He doesn’t want to work, he is very lazy, I knew him years and in that time he didn’t stay in a job longer than 1 week! His full time job is scrolling the net for victims and getting money from them! He will never change, new victim same story,

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
Not laughing at you just at the reheated messages he sent sounds familiar.... no shame with those idiots... their life so bad they kill themself lol

AnnieAnon

Senior Rat Expert
You go girl!!!!!!!!!
He deserves all of this, before I was scared of him I would never dream of doing this, but he is a racist, bullying monster! A scammer and a manipulator he deserves to rot at home with the family that encourage his behaviour.
I thought about writing the girl too but changed my mind, he would have already filled her head with lies and also she was aware of me and still decided to enter the relationship with him! They deserve each other! I already know this won’t end well, he did this before with yet another tunisian girl living in Germany, she also agreed to get with him behind my back.... but left him 3 weeks later lol! Meriam will get tired soon enough, right now she probably feels sorry for him thinking he can’t work because of corona, shame she doesn’t realise his lazy ass hasn’t worked more than 1 week in 7 years.

Etoyoc

Major Ratslayer
Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now
Great post!
Currently have a woman asking me advice how to keep sending her husband money !
She can't send western union as someone previous has already reported him
However money gram is starting to cause her obstacles because of how much she has been sending !
If I knew his full name I would report him myself.
I'm so angry and frustrated right now

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
He deserves all of this, before I was scared of him I would never dream of doing this, but he is a racist, bullying monster! A scammer and a manipulator he deserves to rot at home with the family that encourage his behaviour.
I thought about writing the girl too but changed my mind, he would have already filled her head with lies and also she was aware of me and still decided to enter the relationship with him! They deserve each other! I already know this won’t end well, he did this before with yet another tunisian girl living in Germany, she also agreed to get with him behind my back.... but left him 3 weeks later lol! Meriam will get tired soon enough, right now she probably feels sorry for him thinking he can’t work because of corona, shame she doesn’t realise his lazy ass hasn’t worked more than 1 week in 7 years.
Believe me they all deserve what they get.. which is just a life of misery, to the smallest of scams to the larger they are all scum

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Hahahaha this really made me laugh bubbly Thankyou! He doesn’t want to work, he is very lazy, I knew him years and in that time he didn’t stay in a job longer than 1 week! His full time job is scrolling the net for victims and getting money from them! He will never change, new victim same story,
This is what these scammers do, even this young guys from West Africa sitting all day all night in front of the computer selling romance etc. Wtf seriously. Obviously they don’t want to work but believe he is getting old at some point he won’t be able to seduce anyone and trust me he won’t get rich from acting this way. He has no future. The money is wasted even if he invested in a business he is lazy as F. It’s just money spent to show off. Immature conman.

Bubbly

Major Ratslayer
Good riddance and let her clean his poop. Not your business anymore. And once he dumps her, good luck to the new victims...

Sabrina

Major Ratslayer
This is what these scammers do, even this young guys from West Africa sitting all day all night in front of the computer selling romance etc. Wtf seriously. Obviously they don’t want to work but believe he is getting old at some point he won’t be able to seduce anyone and trust me he won’t get rich from acting this way. He has no future. The money is wasted even if he invested in a business he is lazy as F. It’s just money spent to show off. Immature conman.
Pffff invest yeah right the young ones it’s spent before they get to post ofc :) honey some are cute now but all that bread alcohol laziness and smoking they will look like hell before us ladies do. Then where will they be or have!!