What are you listening to part II

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Alien I don't know how to post this the same way you post yours, it does work if you click the link but......!

fainna

For dear little Casey, hope you are getting stronger and stronger each day - you will soon be happy again I promise:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xn676-fLq7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:love:
thankyou for the very inspiring song, mother hen!! i am with casey now, she ( and me) just watched the video, she really listened to the words! thankyou m.h. xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
She will get stronger, you are such a brave and strong sister your Dad must be so proud of you both. Casey my little darling things seem so hard just now but you are a beautiful young lady - you will get over this, remember you are a victim of an incredible scam! Love to you both xxxxxx

fainna

She will get stronger, you are such a brave and strong sister your Dad must be so proud of you both. Casey my little darling things seem so hard just now but you are a beautiful young lady - you will get over this, remember you are a victim of an incredible scam! Love to you both xxxxxx
thankyou mother hen! xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Alien professor of all, you still haven't told me how to link this properly? Xxxx

Heidi

Administrator
Heidi, why do you keep changing the "o" in youtube to "*" ?
In Germany you are not allowed to use YouTube clips in forums and may be sued - not all forums know that ;-)

When posting items of press articles, other protected texts and the posting of pictures, audio files and video sequences the copyright is to be observed.

Alien

Hey Alien professor of all, you still haven't told me how to link this properly? Xxxx

:D
Oh, Sorry MH, I have just realized that you asked me... :oops:

I just simply copy and paste the whole link from youtube after https://......

And this will be the result: :)

Or you can click to the icon: embed media.PNG here, in the menu row, and after that Embed media2.PNGyou can copy the full youtube link here, (Under "enter media URL" ) and push the button "embed"

I hope it will succeed to you! :D Good luck! :D
xxxxx:love:

MacCoinneach

This has been stuck in my head since it was on the radio at work today...been humming it and making up words for it all day...

Top Bottom