What Are You Listening To? Part II

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by alAzima, Oct 8, 2010.

1. see clearly

see clearly Well-Known Member

deep :)

Heidi likes this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

I was thinking about @Mango Chutney and her rat Houssem Ktari´s little Red Cross uniform rofl.gif

3. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Haha, gonna have to see if it will play on Sillys phone, my Kindle is letting me down. Still haven't managed to see that song or whatever it was you posted yesterday! That uniform, so funny! He was drunk when it arrived (in Spain with the people smuggler), so I knew I would get more out of him that night. I asked him for a photo of the uniform, he went one better.....sent me a selfie of him wearing the bloody thing!! Bingo :D:D

Heidi likes this.
  4. Mango Chutney

:eek: I think that man knows H!! He described him to an absolute T :eek: Haha, I got the exact bit where the uniform fit...did have a little chuckle there. H was ALWAYS telling me he was a genius, if he hadn't deleted our FB inbox history, I could have shown you. The end bit was a bit scary. If you are against me, you are dead, if you stay with me, you are still dead. Truly evil, these crazy personalities.

Heidi likes this.
  5. see clearly

You know its a shame they don't teach this kind of stuff to kids in school ( its been a while since I was at school so maybe they do now I don;t know ) - would save a lot of people a lot of heartache down the line and wasted time dealing with these idiots and not knowing what they are doing . I had no chance my own mother even now goes back to rosy memories of when she met this guy ( not from another country but the principle is a bit the same ) . He love bombed her for a few weeks then disappeared stealing her jewellry and some other stuff - I remember her dragging me with her to go look for him - even now she hasn't bloody woken up and still has rose glasses on ( she has since remarried a long time ago to another guy ( hes not perfect but reasonably stable situation ) been together 20 years now or something ). She was saying it was complete ecstacy with some far away look in her eyes about this guy . I remember her and the guy coming into my room after they had been out and it was like this guy was going to make everything alright and do this and do that I was about 9 or 10 or something my mum about 40 I guess. I remember it now that lovely feeling like a big blanket of love being put round us and falling asleep happy and contented that "it was all gonna be ok because of this guy and we would be so happy" we were ok on or own but he sold us some dream . All that happened is he shagged her for a few weeks ( loudly!!) then dissapeared for ever with her stuff - what a honey. We found out he had been in prison - but the thing is I cant understand why my mum never could put these jerks in the dustbin and move on - she was like that in a way she never got out if something bad happened it had to reach crisis point- there was an abusive relationship as well she stayed in too long as well. I do sympathise with her in a way I know we don't all leave straight away. But she was seriously blind to a lot of shit and just carried on like the peado accordion player she kept going back to for lessons despite what was obviously a bit of touchiness from him towards me - just ignored and banged on with the stupid shit accordion playing!! I have a lot of anger towards her in a way sometimes. I asked her recently if everything was ok with her and this guy now married to - I said he doesn't hit you or anything does he? and he said why would you thing that ?? absolute surprise ... well I don't know maybe its because that's all ive ever seen ( sarcasam there ) I didn't say that but I was surprised at what she said .

6. see clearly

I know its serious stuff with him and I'm only sayingthis for a bit of light relief but that uniform seriously cracks me up everytime .

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Laughter is crucial and believe it or not, I laugh at a lot of the memories! The uniform incident tickled me....he played right into my hands :D Between the uniform and those feckin shorts that were glued to him, I do laugh :D

8. see clearly

yes you are right its good to have a bitch or a laugh at our rats quirky behaviour. Your balanced enough to see it as a bit of fun. :0)

9. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The preliminary voting in the States has started. Not a chance left to chuck the sb out :Evil:

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Destroy Donald Trump on Sexual Assault

10. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

30. October : Daylight saving time :)

Liona likes this.
  11. Lyreco

Lyreco Member

What we should send to a rat whenever he asks for money or visa papers

12. see clearly

Hell to the no non nooooooo lol - love it :0)

Lyreco likes this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Tunisians in Germany : Chaker - CITYCODE feat. Haftbefehl, Celo & Abdi

Comment :
    Chaker tunesier (deutscher rap ist maskhaara Tunisie Nordafrika )

I don´t understand a word :(

14. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

HOW TO CONFUSE A NARCISSIST : START STRETCHING :)

Liona and Mango Chutney like this.
  15. see clearly

does anyone remember roland rat - the similarities are uncanny lol
    upload_2016-11-5_16-29-41.png

Mango Chutney and Heidi like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

I used to love Roland Rat :oops: I went to the TV studio at Shepherds Bush a few times to watch his show live, haha :p

17. Mango Chutney

Hahaha, oh my God, I so wish I'd seen this before!!! His face if I'd suddenly started stretching my legs around my head, haha! Part of me wishes I hadn't left the tosser now, so I could try this :D Not sure I'd keep a neutral expression though....I fear laughter would come and then he'd have hit me!

Heidi likes this.
  18. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

No sports for me ! I prefer filing my nails o2hih8kl.gif

19. Mango Chutney

Have you ever tried to find a nail file in Tunisia? That is exercise in itself, frantically running from shop to shop! :D Besides, I have the bendiest, most flexible legs, I can fling them anywhere....I'm really not joking :p I'll stretch my legs and you can file your nails then, with the surgery we're performing together as well, I'm feeling you and I would make a fantastic double act :D

20. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

3fc262384bf43a2b4bec5edadab0c056.jpg I aint touching a rat dick 46r4pss2.gif

see clearly and Mango Chutney like this.
  21. Mango Chutney

Haha, love it....my favourite pet name! You ain't gotta touch it, FFS....do you honestly think there would be one left after I'd finished my short sighted surgery! Noooooo......you get to fill the hole with substances of your choice, you wazzock, you give the aftercare!

22. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

May God bless America :coffee:

23. FoolInLove

FoolInLove Well-Known Member

Ohh dear must be so shameful to be American right now :coffee::coffee: What a horrible pair of of politicians to choose from :sick:

24. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

There are third-party candidates, but voters may be afraid to “waste their votes” — or, worse, by withholding a vote from whomever they perceive as the lesser of two evils, effectively casting one for the candidate they most dislike

FoolInLove likes this.
  25. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

I have a terrible feeling that The White House will soon be renamed The Trump House.

If that is the outcome, like people in Syria, we must all learn how to pack essential items in a hurry.

Heidi likes this.