What Are You Listening To? Part II

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by alAzima, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Maid Slavery in the Arab world: Torture, Imprisonment and Abuse :Evil:

Millions of women from Asia and Africa, are being enslaved in Arab homes as house maids under circumstances that no human being can imagine.

Jisela, AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  2. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Kafala, the term to describe the Legal practice of bying shaves.

Hideous video. Vile exploitation and it seems predominantly a practice by Arab cultures. I wonder where that kind of cruelty sits with the noble Quran?

3. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

I am sure there is great contribution of Islam but also we could remind the attutude towards women in Christianity. We all remember that shit that first woman Eva has been made from the Adam's rib and has to be patient and follow him. Doesn't it smell a mesogyny?? Does anyone still remember the first woman was Lilit, she has NOT been such a obedient chicken but quite equal to Adam. by the way she has not been created from his shitty rib. Well, Adam could not cope such kind of woman, he did not like the competition, so he went to God complaining about his wife. To make short, Lilit had to left the Paradise and has been punished.
    Soon, she has been replaiced with ideal spineless woman Eva.:rolleyes: Who has been blaimed later for they both have been expeled from the Paradise. Of course it was all her fault.:D:D
    Does not this remind you something?
    I do believe it deals a lot with Islam. If I remember right a woman is supposed as nothing in Quaran. Only mother has to be treaten with respect ( how did they forget to delete this detail?)
    If Western countries have gone quite far away from being fanatically religious, Arabic countries are stuck in this! And these fecking stupid Arabic men suppose themselves the gods and women - nothing.

4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

As a matter of fact, I do know about Lilith ;) The legend:

While God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone'. He also created a woman, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air. Adam stood in prayer before his Creator:
    'Sovereign of the universe!' he said, 'the woman you gave me has run away.' At once, the Holy One, blessed be He, sent these three angels to bring her back.

"Said the Holy One to Adam, 'If she agrees to come back, what is made is good. If not, she must permit one hundred of her children to die every day.' The angels left God and pursued Lilith, whom they overtook in the midst of the sea, in the mighty waters wherein the Egyptians were destined to drown. They told her God's word, but she did not wish to return. The angels said, 'We shall drown you in the sea.'

"'Leave me!' she said. 'I was created only to cause sickness to infants. If the infant is male, I have dominion over him for eight days after his birth, and if female, for twenty days.'

"When the angels heard Lilith's words, they insisted she go back.
    But she swore to them by the name of the living and eternal God:
    'Whenever I see you or your names or your forms in an amulet, I will have no power over that infant.' She also agreed to have one hundred of her children die every day. Accordingly, every day one hundred demons perish, and for the same reason, we write the angels names on the amulets of young children. When Lilith sees their names, she remembers her oath, and the child recovers."

https://fragen.evangelisch.de/frage/1410/wer-war-lilit

Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  5. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Lilith was Adam's first wife, not Eve, but the Bible Kept It Secret

Proof Man And Women Were Created At Same Time

The original text from the King James Bible of Genesis 1: 27 says “And God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.”

This leads us to believe that God created both man and woman at the same time. It is said to be the clearest proof that both were created at the same time and could be proof of the existence of Lilith. Lilith had been created equal to Adam. While she would have had different organs inside, the reproductive organs, in general terms they both had the same strength and character.

But Where Did Lilith Go?
    Catholic churches censored the apocryphal texts. Lilith had been a woman who had a character that was firm, and she was intelligent and seemed to be superior to Adam. However, Adam was more dominant in character and had a carnal appetite. In intimacy, Lilith demanded that Adam be on her, and she could be on him, but Adam refused.

This was said to have caused conflict and so there was a separation of the two and Lilith was banned by God when Adam asked. The apocryphal book of Genesis states “Why should I lie beneath you? He asked: I was also made with dust, and therefore I am your equal … As Adam tried to force her to obey, Lilith, angry, pronounced the name of God, and left.”

https://www.disclose.tv/lilith-was-adams-first-wife-not-eve-but-the-bible-kept-it-secret-315540

Judithlyn, Liona and AmberHeart like this.
  6. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

No words for this abuse to confort victims. This video is about slavery from Arabs to migrants. But it’s a good opportunity to mention that illegal migration isn’t as easy as deluded rats think, they glamorize it with dreams of wealth. Many people from all over the world migrates perusing a better income for their families. They are being raped in the journey, beaten, some other cases they are being kidnapped (even by corrupt authorities) and sold as entertainment for any interested customer, women, teens and kids are sold as sex slaves, others end up at black market for organs source. Many die crossing borders, others once they get to the dream land whatever the country it is, they also suffer, from discrimination to abuse at jobs, always under threats of calling border patrols or migration officers... not being paid fairly, many decide to prostitute themselves in order to survive a society they aren’t qualified to fit in. Risking children to this or even risking themselves for a little money. Many nations are in real need and starving but illegal migration shouldn’t be considered as an option, they say anyways we are going to die, better to die giving a chance or trying it out. But they do not consider this death is through hell fire, Risking to live the rest of your days in pain. Don’t risk children to this.

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. AmberHeart

Poor Adam what a bad luck with women. ;/

Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  8. AmberHeart

Yesss this reminds me of rats threatening to not forgive and deny access to paradise for not making them happy....
    loved this post from beginning to end

Judithlyn and Liona like this.
  9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I have no problem with a man wanting to lead and to feel like an authority in his household, but not by leeching all of the respect away from his wife. If a man is a ruthless dictator, the family operates just like a society does under a ruthless dictator - in fear and corruption. A woman CANNOT submit herself to that life, because whatever she gives will be enabling a dictator to continuing ruining the family and whoever else he influences. It's sad the world is so sick with men who are not good leaders, in any regard. Women cannot submit themselves to these monsters, and there is no way around it.

The only solution for women today is finding a man with good character, respects himself and women, and acknowledges being a man is not a license to kill and to be corrupt -- that he submits himself over to empathy, correction and justice. Women need to be keen about who their husband considers to be a moral and behavioral authority before they marry or get into relationships, because there is no hope to change the man once she submits to him. She will just have to run away from him.

10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

I think there are many men who represent strength, wisdom, power and also demonstrate protection for their wives. Two men I respect are Denzel Washington and Terry Crews. They've both spoken about the position a man holds in society, of being responsible and hardworking, and Terry Crews, especially, on topics such as being accountable to his wife; as in showing her respect and monogamy.

11. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

Islam always talks about how there is an overabundance of women. So, they are doing a woman a FAVOR by marrying more than one woman. But, in fact, I see the situation as there is an overabundance of evil men who do not deserve to breed. It's up to the woman to decide who she will submit herself over to, and because of this, her power remains in who she chooses to marry and have children with. The woman should most obviously pick a man with the best character, behavior, and emotional maturity -- not one of these damaged, half-brain, primitive sociopaths.

12. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

Aha! Manipulation!
    Threating!
    It's a lie someone put in this story.
    Wasn't he an asshole??

Judithlyn and AmberHeart like this.
  13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

OTHMENI AHMED JENDOUBA TUNISIA SCAMMER chearledergif.par37.gif 1.Nov.2018

Unbenannt.PNGhjds.PNG Unbenannt.PNGhgf.PNG

To Marie J, who put the video in YouTube: you forgot to crop your picture in one part on the upper right side ;)

Needless to say, he got at least one new victim :Evil:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2018
  14. Yousef26

Yousef26 Member

Needless to say his next victim will think she's different and better so he wouldn't scam her.

magic, Laura2014 and AmberHeart like this.
  15. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Wow....Fantastic! I don’t know how to post YouTube videos, but great job to this lady!

magic, Mango Chutney, Snuggle and 2 others like this.
  16. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Dick in a Box (Bite Box's uncensored version) :D

and our reporter on the spot: Unbenannt.PNGjhfd.PNG ;)

Brasilgirl and Judithlyn like this.