What Are You Listening To? Part II

jennyelle

Needless to say his next victim will think she's different and better so he wouldn't scam her.
I see another one of your old tricks Ratmed....What is it now with the new one build her a house work to make money to treat her good she is the best women and deserves your love. She will won't for nothing your family love this one and her child . blah. Blah :rolleyes:...You come here giving out advise how to spot a rat ( funny how you know so much information:thumbsup: ) yet doing the same as the rats anyway ...wait your different I forgot silly me :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jennyelle

The way I read it, she'll build him a house on his family land. You know what that means: The house will belong to his family :whistle:

View attachment 53150
Translation from Ahmed Ben selma post.. I can't live in Russia she loves Tunisia and me . we met and fell in love July last year oops I meant he found her on some Russian dating site or just begged her for her fb or vk. So it's there anniversary they been loved up in under 7 months on line Fell in love after 2 weeks:love::love: ...Shacked up in an apartment for a week got a new phone money in his bank for his truck ..Flights to Russia getting new boots (his black flip flops not going to do it there but after saying that his wank pics he has of her shes got the same ones on :eek:) might bea love sharing thing not sure.:love::love: .A lot to do in less that a year she's going to him in May for the engagement. ..That's going cost her hope her book keeping job pays well ..Ratmed don't come cheap ..:thumbsup: And she to needs to watch all that henna they will paint her up with for the party. .Carnt scrub it off for love or money..:rolleyes:

jennyelle

speaking of technology, my phone dosen't support adobe flash means i can't stream the video. my brother is outdoor with the laptop so i'll have to wait. time for me to buy a 3rd generation cellphone like people does nowadays hahah
Ahmed Ben selma :eek: buying his own phone never going to happen he gets women to buy every thing for him..:rolleyes: no shame

Heidi

Administrator
How to stay safe while traveling? Now and then magazines, newspapers, and websites publish lists of the safest and the most dangerous travel destinations. But in fact, there’s always a chance of being robbed or attacked in any country in the world. When you’re unfamiliar with your surroundings, it can make you vulnerable to people looking to take advantage of you. Before going on a trip to another city or country, it’s better to consider your safety in advance. Luckily, there are some great hacks you can use to make your travels safe and worry-free, like putting a glass on the door handle of your hotel room!

Judithlyn

How to stay safe while traveling? Now and then magazines, newspapers, and websites publish lists of the safest and the most dangerous travel destinations. But in fact, there’s always a chance of being robbed or attacked in any country in the world. When you’re unfamiliar with your surroundings, it can make you vulnerable to people looking to take advantage of you. Before going on a trip to another city or country, it’s better to consider your safety in advance. Luckily, there are some great hacks you can use to make your travels safe and worry-free, like putting a glass on the door handle of your hotel room!

That’s a brilliant idea if you are alone, but when the RAT is in the room with you.....you WILL get hurt in some way, sometime, or another!!! I read that when people are googling for information on Tunisia, this sight comes up! :thumbsup:That is the best warning to anybody thinking to go there to meet the “love of her life” after chatting with him for a year! They can keep up the facade and the lies for years! :( Word is slowly getting out! I just hope everybody believes our warnings! :) Nothing good ever will come from getting mixed up with one of these narcissistic psychopaths who hang out in coffee shops for hours each day. That should be one of the red flags too! A decent man will not be wasting his life in coffee shops! :Evil:

Top Bottom