What Are You Listening To? Part II

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Each of us has to make his choice. Are we ready to live every day with the thought that we have a limited time during which we can do our best with the available funds or will we waste the present in empty hopes for a brighter future?
depends on the case. If available resources are steady everything can be worked out for the best. Empty hopes but very adorned end pretty soon. That is what I learn from a fantasy story with a rat.

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
Before You Go To The Middle East, Watch This...

الشرق الأوسط كما لم يقل الإعلام للعالم! *شاهدوه الآن

Fly With Haifa

comments

Beautiful and creative but hey...tell the truth!

You just mentioned the bright side in lalala laaaand

Powerful and very important message. But geographically Egypt, Morocco, Tunisia are African countries.

Im against stereotypes, but they did come from a place of truth.
Youre speaking as if these people who opress women and anyone who isnt like them dont exist .
Dont get me wrong i love the video but the concept isnt the best there is .

Brasilgirl

Annoys me that they think we learned of the treatment of women from only the TV...some of us freakin lived it and saw it first hand :rolleyes:
I think they assume we learn from television because that is how they learn. I think the Male dominance is there despite what laws they have. My friend in Canada who is Muslim and married a man from Lebanon almost got divorced because her husband won’t let her work. She is supposed to stay home and have babies etc. She is a Canadian who grew up in Canada and does not live the old Muslim way. I told her to stick to her dreams. A life of unhappiness is not worth it.
She is my age with two kids already. :eek:

Last edited:

Heidi

Administrator
This must be a joke :eek:
You are right :D:D:D

As one of the numerous YouTubers, Pupinia Stewart has garnered massive popularity, setting herself apart with her humorous videos which are known for dealing with myriads of topics, especially those that have to do with everyday experience.

The popular social media star launched her YouTube channel on the 10th day of October 2012 but her first video was posted almost two months later, on the 8th of December.

So far, Stewart’s YouTube channel has been able to attract more than 100,000 subscribers who falsely believe that the videos on her channel represent a possible reflection of her true intelligence and consequently share the videos on other social media platforms like Facebook for the purpose of derision.

The vlogs have earned Pupinia Stewart praises, lukewarm, and disapproving recognition. While many have proclaimed her a comedy genius, she is considered a troll on several quarters. For instance, Max Landis, a screenwriter once described Pupinia as a teenage female version of Andy Kaufman; for Max, this YouTuber is deeply gifted in the art of comedy.

Top Bottom