What Are You Listening To? Part II

Heidi

Administrator

The real name for this song is called good riddance

Quote: The song projects the cycles of life and how they tend to repeat themselves, based off our perceptions and experiences. It sends the message that we can choose to identify life essentially as good or bad and that mindset might be the only control we have. The rest is predetermined and at that end of our journey, we'll understand why. More specifically, how life can teach us if we allow it to and are paying attention and to try not to figure everything out. It's good to have a self awareness and understanding of our surroundings but it can paralyze us if we delve to deep and not take things as they come

Heidi

Administrator
You Can't Pray The Gay Away :)

A message from your friends at Skitsofrenic: We should all know by now that you can’t pray the gay away. It’s in one's DNA and it’s here to stay. We pledge our support of and for the equal rights and treatment of the LGBTQ community. We hope all people feel the freedom to let their freak flag fly. Okrr?!

Femme Fatale

Apparently mine is listening to good ole American country music. :rolleyes: He can’t even name one country music singer, yet he is listening to it.

While I’m listening to, “Eye of the Tiger” wanting to drop kick him with the power of 10,000 Angels.

Heidi

Administrator
Apparently mine is listening to good ole American country music. :rolleyes: He can’t even name one country music singer, yet he is listening to it.

While I’m listening to, “Eye of the Tiger” wanting to drop kick him with the power of 10,000 Angels.
My favorite country singer: Willie Nelson

and I love Jack Daniels from Lynchburg Tennesee :love: (Note to Mango: It's not a man, it's Whiskey :p)

Mango Chutney

Administrator
Staff member
Still watch it every Sunday with me dad it never gets old ! This , only fools and horses and Steptoe and son . Brilliant ! :D
Faulty Towers is still my all time favourite!! :D
Love the others too :thumbsup:
And Alf Garnett....never forget Alf!! What was the one with Mrs Slocambes p ussy? That was good too.....and ‘Ello ‘Ello......modern comedy does not make me laugh anymore, bar a handful....it’s so freakin PC :rolleyes:

Top Bottom