What are you watching?

Discussion in 'The Cat's Coffee House' started by alAzima, Jul 20, 2010.

1. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

We have the what are you listening to thread, but what are you guys watching right now?

As I've spread all over the forums, I'm totally obsessed with the HBO show, "True Blood" now in it's 3rd season and the books that it came from "Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mystery" series

This is a scene from Sunday's episode where the Vampire Franklin Mott shows Tara his texting skills :rofl2: PS Franklin is CRAZY (before he was made a vampire I think he belonged in a padded room)

PS Language is NOT NOT NOT for children's ears / coworkers, etc.

2. alAzima

Another character Lafayette. I love him!!!!

*Again for adult ears only *

3. Yasmine

Yasmine Member

I have been a bit disappointed with True Blood this season. Maybe I'm just not into TV that much anymore, but I find most of the storylines really boring and there is way too much Bill & not enough Eric. :(

4. alAzima

I agree that there is definitely not enough Eric, but if the show stays anywhere in line with the books, Eric is coming!! He was a bigger part of the middle and end of book 3 and he was ALL of book 4 so we should see a lot more of it.

I think season 4 should bring us Eric in leotards and a pink shirt - running down a road with absolutely no recollection of who he is or anything about his life ;)

I am liking it so far, but I'm tired of Bill and really angry with him LOL I love me some Alicide though YUM! :drool:

I keep thinking that they are building up to something and by episode 5 or 6 we'll see what it's going to be. Season two was just like this.

What do you think is going to happen with Lafayette and Jesus? Do you think Jesus has ulterior motives?

5. Yasmine

Yasmine Member

Eric is one of the main reasons why I watch this show, so I definitely hope there'll be more of him! I also wish they hadn't given trouble to Hoyt&Jessica, they were cute. I really hope they aren't setting up Jessica and Sam's brother together!

Hopefully not, as Lafayette is such a sweetheart. :unsure:

6. curlylocks09

curlylocks09 Active Member

I don't watch a lot of tv so much at the moment. I used to be addicted to MBC 4 but it seems to have more and more arabic programmes that I don't understand! If anything, I watch Disovery Travel and Living. Miami Ink, Little People in a Big World, John and Kate Plus Eight etc. but the episodes are so old...I hear it's just Kate plus Eight now!

I doenload programmes from the internet and I hate to admit it, but I'm a massive 'Home And Away' fan! Not sure if there are any Aussies on here but I love this soap! I download every episode. I also download British programmes like Come Dine With Me, Peter Andre, A League of Their Own etc.

7. WildCat

WildCat Guest

I love watching "Bones" :rolleyes:

8. WildCat

WildCat Guest

I'm watching "The Obama deception"

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

Let's see what it says!

9. alAzima

Probably the same as the Bush Deception and the Clinton Deception and the Regan Deception, which is they're bad, cheating the Nation, robbing the taxpayers, etc

:tongue:

10. TunisiaMoon

TunisiaMoon Guest

Politics :dead::dead::dead:

11. Tunisianbelle

Tunisianbelle 'Don't call me Darling!' Mod Staff Member

It would be really interesting to watch a documentary about a politician who is honest, works for the good of the people, and has a wonderful family life - I don't think such a politician exists!

12. alAzima

So Cat, what's the review?? Was it any good? Did you learn anything?

I was reading an article this morning criticizing Michelle Obama for a very lavish Spanish vacation that she took lol

13. WildCat

WildCat Guest

As you said, same deception :huh: only this time it was better played by the "secret powers: the new world order" ::ninja::!
    And TBelle, you might find one of those politicians in one of Harison Ford movies :ben::ben:

14. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Wow I was watching this video on fb, the woman is so talented!!

[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vOhf3OvRXKg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vOhf3OvRXKg&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]​

15. Ladygaga

Ladygaga Banned

I am whatching my life pass by and wondering what to do next :ben:

16. alAzima

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

On tv tonight : Fifty Shades Of Grey popc1.gif I have not read the book and I have not seen it yet....

18. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

I've read all the books, but haven't seen the film. The only film I've ever seen that did justice to the book was Schindlers List, which I've read at least six times, all the other films have been disappointing in comparison to the books with character depth and description. I must confess though....I'd quite like to see the Fifty Shades film ;)

19. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

You did not miss anything. The film is boring from the first minute until the last minute :rolleyes:

Mystery, AmberHeart and Mango Chutney like this.
  20. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Hot dang....I thought the scenes from the red room of pain would be educational! ;):D:D

Mystery and Heidi like this.
  21. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

I think this link is accurate here, a movie named “Bezness” English subtitles.

juicyfruit and Mystery like this.
  22. nadou88

nadou88 Well-Known Member

i'm rewatching game of thrones

Brasilgirl and Mystery like this.
  23. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I'm watching serial killers getting a lot of great ideas. :eek::p

24. nadou88

nadou88 Well-Known Member

:D:D:Ninja:

Mystery and Croydon girl like this.
  25. Liona

Liona Well-Known Member

The link is not available for me unfortunately.
    I have watched "Bohemian Rapsody" for the 3rd time. It's Christmas.:)

Brasilgirl, Mystery and AmberHeart like this.