What did you get for Christmas?

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Inquiring minds what to know, what did you gifts did you receive?

I received 2 pounds. Christmas cookies be damned!!!!

alAzima

Staff member
U.S. Marines delivered new toys to children at the Salah Azaiez hospital on December 24

33811_478480866217_59978261217_6439891_4069676_n.jpg

by American Embassy Tunis on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 12:31pm

The children of Salah Azaiez hospital received a very pleasant surprise when Marines from the American Embassy in Tunis arrived on December 24 to bring them brand new presents. The gifts were donated by members of the Embassy community as part of the Marines' annual "Toys for Tots" program, which seeks to spread Christmas joy by donating new toys to underprivileged children. The Marines sponsor "Toys for Tots" wherever they are located as a means of encouraging community activism and supporting a message of hope during the holiday season.

If you would like to learn more about the "Toys for Tots" program, visit www.toysfortots.org.

tigerlil

Staff member
i had a very lovely gift from a dear friend.....a trip to india i couldnt believe it!!!!

tigerlil

Staff member
Well no-one can top that you lucky bugger:ben:
i know i still cant believe it, we are going to goa, my mum said oh my god dont you get marrying one of them lot over there!! haha

paula01

i know i still cant believe it, we are going to goa, my mum said oh my god dont you get marrying one of them lot over there!! haha
I know what you are up to, youre going to meet Sanjay Patel;) Im so jealous:ben: no seriously... thats amazing, what a present:ben:

paula01

I had £50 from one daughter towards my spending money for my hols and Clarins from the other one :ben:

paula01

U.S. Marines delivered new toys to children at the Salah Azaiez hospital on December 24

View attachment 892

by American Embassy Tunis on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 12:31pm

The children of Salah Azaiez hospital received a very pleasant surprise when Marines from the American Embassy in Tunis arrived on December 24 to bring them brand new presents. The gifts were donated by members of the Embassy community as part of the Marines' annual "Toys for Tots" program, which seeks to spread Christmas joy by donating new toys to underprivileged children. The Marines sponsor "Toys for Tots" wherever they are located as a means of encouraging community activism and supporting a message of hope during the holiday season.

If you would like to learn more about the "Toys for Tots" program, visit www.toysfortots.org.
Thats a really good thing that they are doing, now me I wouldnt mind a delivery of one of those marines :ben:

alAzima

Staff member
Thats a really good thing that they are doing, now me I wouldnt mind a delivery of one of those marines :ben:
I know, right? LOL That tall drink of water on the right is quite lovely.

DragonZest

TLR tester
i had a very lovely gift from a dear friend.....a trip to india i couldnt believe it!!!!
OMG I'm so jealous!!! Lucky you!

I got some new perfume dolce & gabbana the one, which i love and some jewellary and some cash :D

alAzima

Staff member
Wow. India! Two of my friends are there now ( not together, but each on their own holiday) I hope that you have a really good time!

tigerlil

Staff member
Wow. India! Two of my friends are there now ( not together, but each on their own holiday) I hope that you have a really good time!
thanx i hope no one mistakes me for an indian elephant, i cant stop eating this xmas...ohh and drinking of course

alAzima

Staff member
thanx i hope no one mistakes me for an indian elephant, i cant stop eating this xmas...ohh and drinking of course
I'm having the same problem. I dropped a lot of weight before Christmas and over the last 2 weeks I have put 2-2.5 pounds back on. The worst part is now I have gotten myself back into those bad eating habits, it's so hard to break again. I've tried a diet restart so many times this week and my hubby laughed and said why don't you just give it up until after the New Year? Too much temptation! Not to mention he's a bitter bug when I'm tossing all of the sweets out of the house. He on the other hand ate his way through Christmas and intends to eat his way through the New Year! I hate men sometimes LOL

tigerlil

Staff member
im starting with walking a few miles a day as i cant control the eating crap yet, my friend is a tiny slim gal who wears a lil white bikini on the beach, i usually wear a tankini with my muffin top poking out from underneath, i have 12 weeks to get in some sort of shape my legs are fine they dont gain weight, i look like an ostrich

alAzima

Staff member
Hey! Round is a shape!!! I learned that in kindergarten :tongue:

paula01

I'm having the same problem. I dropped a lot of weight before Christmas and over the last 2 weeks I have put 2-2.5 pounds back on. The worst part is now I have gotten myself back into those bad eating habits, it's so hard to break again. I've tried a diet restart so many times this week and my hubby laughed and said why don't you just give it up until after the New Year? Too much temptation! Not to mention he's a bitter bug when I'm tossing all of the sweets out of the house. He on the other hand ate his way through Christmas and intends to eat his way through the New Year! I hate men sometimes LOL
Why is it that they can eat what they like and still not put on weight?? sickening :ben:

alAzima

Staff member
Why is it that they can eat what they like and still not put on weight?? sickening :ben:
Mine thought that he could. He's 6'3 and 220 pounds, though he was only about 210 when he got here and there was a lot more muscle to those abs than what I'm seeing now. It only took almost 3 years of American eating to pudge up his middle lol Now he keeps patting it and saying where did my 6 pack go?

paula01

Mine thought that he could. He's 6'3 and 220 pounds, though he was only about 210 when he got here and there was a lot more muscle to those abs than what I'm seeing now. It only took almost 3 years of American eating to pudge up his middle lol Now he keeps patting it and saying where did my 6 pack go?
:rofl: its in the fridge along with the food, good living and contentment :ben: lucky guy ;):ben:

T

TunisiaMoon

I just got a late present. A bottle of Tommy Girl perfume that my daughter got for christmas that she has decided smells rank :huh: Awww how kind!!!! :)

alAzima

Staff member
all i got for christmas were my 2 front teeth. cost me 2000.00 dollars. dang!
I need to get my 2 back teeth removed (wisdom teeth) and I think it's going to cost a lot more than that. It would have been a Christmas miracle if I woke up and they were gone.

Top Bottom