Welcome to TLR

What does 5arya mean?

Hello,
I am currently married to a Tunisian man that I met here in the USA, he has lied to me and has not followed thru with all the promises he gave me for marriage and that sets this concern for me that I do not know what 5arya ❤❤ Mean, he has me under that name in his phone and he said that it means soulmate. A friend of mine that is married to a Tunisian also says that means poop it’s that true? Thank you for your opinion in advance.

Lass

Major Ratslayer
Your friend is right. It breaks my heart to confirm it means "shite". They are evil and always take advantage of us not knowing the language. It makes my blood boil. I will add that word to our thread with Tunisian Arabic.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Your friend is right. It breaks my heart to confirm it means "shite". They are evil and always take advantage of us not knowing the language. It makes my blood boil. I will add that word to our thread with Tunisian Arabic.
I cant articulate how this makes me seeth with anger....that phone would be in the toilet with my next big 'shite'

Lass

Major Ratslayer
I cant articulate how this makes me seeth with anger....that phone would be in the toilet with my next big 'shite'
Tell me about it! Same here!! That guy isn't just a random rat either thats her husband. I heard so many times while visiting Tunisia that rats were openly laughing at their "tourists girlfriends" right in front of them or even flirting with girls over the phone while they are sitting in the café. Seriously breaks my heart every time.
@Texanmia we are here for you. Stay with us. Together we are strong.

Tigerpants

Major Ratslayer
Tell me about it! Same here!! That guy isn't just a random rat either thats her husband. I heard so many times while visiting Tunisia that rats were openly laughing at their "tourists girlfriends" right in front of them or even flirting with girls over the phone while they are sitting in the café. Seriously breaks my heart every time.
@Texanmia we are here for you. Stay with us. Together we are strong.
I would be up on a murder charge

JGG

Major Ratslayer
Hello,
I am currently married to a Tunisian man that I met here in the USA, he has lied to me and has not followed thru with all the promises he gave me for marriage and that sets this concern for me that I do not know what 5arya ❤❤ Mean, he has me under that name in his phone and he said that it means soulmate. A friend of mine that is married to a Tunisian also says that means poop it’s that true? Thank you for your opinion in advance.
All I can say is I am so sorry. This sounds so Tunisian Typical. The majority of these Tunisian men are arseholes that have been raised like this and there is nothing you can do or say to change them. This behavior is born and bred into them and often accepted and encouraged by their family. We are here for you. Stay strong and don't let him fool you for too long. ♡

Wannahelpu

Ratslayer
Hello,
The real walking poops saying that about others.

Plymouthgirl

Major Ratslayer
Hello,
I’d kick the sh*te out of him and jump up and down on his telephone.............And then divorce him, Texanmia............No-one is worth that amount of abuse tolerance..............I tolerated loads, never no more...............

SouthernGirl

Major Ratslayer
Hello,
I’m sorry for how this lowlife treated you. How did he get in the States? Was it with a tourist visa? Can you contact Immigration and let them know he married you only for a visa? I hope the divorce will be done quickly and his ass will be deported.

Mica

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
Hi texanmia, just wondering how you are x