What is marriage to a Tunisian?

Tiger

Junior Rat Expert
Maybe if u do not like the word =rat= We can use another word, ABUSER. He paly the besnez game. The game of fighting,Silent treatment, u are not for me, i leave u, telling u about all the "good" touristwomen who give her husband his dream. U are right in one thing. It is not ur duthy to feed his family. That is his douthy. But he also have a obligation for u!!! He should first see to that u if u are marriage have what u need. Sombody in this conversation say something very true here!!! They sit in the coffie and discuss what to expect from the Europeen woman!!! If u not are a "good" touristwoman , they sit there and give advise how to treat the stubbern woman. And the conclution is" she not help in ur bad situation!!??? She come only to use u for sex!!!! they are so narrow minded!!! Ask urself... do u want to live like this? bcoz it will never end. And most of all....what kind of love is this

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Wow....I'm kinda lost for words over this thread. It's so obvious he's a rat! Does anybody know the outcome of this 'relationship'?

Mango Chutney

Staff member

Laura2014

Staff member
I don't understand how the above quote could be written in the same post as the following quotes:
Not read this thread before either. I’d love to know what happened. It rang so many bells. “Why you won’t give when you have. I ask for one thousand dollars, you talk like one million. One thousand is nothing to you my love, you have plenty why you won’t give and make me happy”!

I hope she dumped him.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Not read this thread before either. I’d love to know what happened. It rang so many bells. “Why you won’t give when you have. I ask for one thousand dollars, you talk like one million. One thousand is nothing to you my love, you have plenty why you won’t give and make me happy”!

I hope she dumped him.
Yes, I must admit.....I thought of you the instant I read that part!! :D:D Isn't it just crazy? Initially, I felt sure it must be a joke....I had to read the OP twice! :eek:

Judithlyn

Rat Expert
Yes, here we are about 4 years later! Did she marry him? Did he break her heart, self-confidence, bank account, ties to real family and friends? I would really love to hear how she is doing!

Top Bottom