What is marriage to a Tunisian?

Discussion in 'Tunisian Love & Relationships' started by Justchecking, Nov 1, 2014.

1. neela

neela Well-Known Member

In the end they all ask for money mine did 5 months after he left I laughed and from that day I was cured well and truly..

2. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Maybe if u do not like the word =rat= We can use another word, ABUSER. He paly the besnez game. The game of fighting,Silent treatment, u are not for me, i leave u, telling u about all the "good" touristwomen who give her husband his dream. U are right in one thing. It is not ur duthy to feed his family. That is his douthy. But he also have a obligation for u!!! He should first see to that u if u are marriage have what u need. Sombody in this conversation say something very true here!!! They sit in the coffie and discuss what to expect from the Europeen woman!!! If u not are a "good" touristwoman , they sit there and give advise how to treat the stubbern woman. And the conclution is" she not help in ur bad situation!!??? She come only to use u for sex!!!! they are so narrow minded!!! Ask urself... do u want to live like this? bcoz it will never end. And most of all....what kind of love is this

3. CUDDLE

CUDDLE Well-Known Member

Tiger your post is absolutely correct...

Take heed ladies every word is true..

ExNorway and FoolInLove like this.
  4. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

Wow....I'm kinda lost for words over this thread. It's so obvious he's a rat! Does anybody know the outcome of this 'relationship'?

Judithlyn likes this.
  5. Mango Chutney

I don't understand how the above quote could be written in the same post as the following quotes:

Judithlyn likes this.
  6. Laura2014

Laura2014 Well-Known Member

Not read this thread before either. I’d love to know what happened. It rang so many bells. “Why you won’t give when you have. I ask for one thousand dollars, you talk like one million. One thousand is nothing to you my love, you have plenty why you won’t give and make me happy”!

I hope she dumped him.

Judithlyn likes this.
  7. Mango Chutney

Yes, I must admit.....I thought of you the instant I read that part!! :D:D Isn't it just crazy? Initially, I felt sure it must be a joke....I had to read the OP twice! :eek:

Judithlyn likes this.
  8. juicyfruit

juicyfruit Well-Known Member

I read this whole thread to the end.....and it exhausted me!:rolleyes: I too wonder what happened to her...:(

Judithlyn and Laura2014 like this.
  9. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Yes, here we are about 4 years later! Did she marry him? Did he break her heart, self-confidence, bank account, ties to real family and friends? I would really love to hear how she is doing!

Amira and Laura2014 like this.