What is tunisian loverats !

monta

Inactive
Hi there how are u everybody !
Can u explain to me what is this website please !
thank a lot <3 .

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
Hi there how are u everybody !
Can u explain to me what is this website please !
thank a lot <3 .
Tunisian love rats are Tunisian men who pretend to like a woman and even to love her and who do anything to make her fall in love with them and once she falls in love they use her to get money from her and even marry her to get a visa for her country. They never have any intentions to take care of her or to stay married to her. In addition they often abuse that woman psychologically, emotionally, financially or physically. Many of those rats also have serious mental health issues and personality disorders like narcissism or psychopathy and are not capable of empathy.

Last edited:

Jennaf

Rat Expert
If these “ rats” actually did like any of these females on here you would think they would tell the world and back there kind up a little but funny not one of em has. That proves all.

Jennaf

Rat Expert
So you know whats going on so you dont need to ask. The women here are victims of abuse by Tunisian men. Some of those men are dangerous and violent. The women did not do nothing wrong only fell in love with a scammer rat. The women suffered enough and do not need to show their real names if they dont want to .
yes i agree.

monta

Inactive
So you know whats going on so you dont need to ask. The women here are victims of abuse by Tunisian men. Some of those men are dangerous and violent. The women did not do nothing wrong only fell in love with a scammer rat. The women suffered enough and do not need to show their real names if they dont want to .
yes :( there are many bad man's i know that and i'm sorry for that because they give a bad picture of tunisia for tourist , i can't do nothing i hate them really ...

Anna2you

Major Ratslayer
because i'm tunisian and i know the mentality
Also, the way i see it...the Rats know what they are doing...they knowingly hurt other people so they should not be surprised to see their name here. I other countries they would most likely go to jail. Even in Nigeria the government is now starting to fight scammers. Same in some other countries. Unfortunatley Tunisian government is not doing nothing right now so the women here decided to come here to tell about their rat to warn other women and get support. If people want to take the risk and do stuff that is illegal and hurtful to others they should know that people are not going to be quiet about it.

monta

Inactive
Also, the way i see it...the Rats know what they are doing...they knowingly hurt other people so they should not be surprised to see their name here. I other countries they would most likely go to jail. Even in Nigeria the government is now starting to fight scammers. Same in some other countries. Unfortunatley Tunisian government is not doing nothing right now so the women here decided to come here to tell about their rat to warn other women and get support. If people want to take the risk and do stuff that is illegal and hurtful to others they should know that people are not going to be quiet about it.
if there are someone do something bad with a girl fuck him so !

monta

Inactive
yes some tunisans are good people of course..but what all tunisian people should do is stay away and not be friends with rats or their families. Even in Quran it says that those who hurt people of the book will be punished on the judgement day.
yes that's true we hate them too , how u know quran ? u are muslim too ?