What is tunisian loverats !

Jisela

Rat Expert
We also have members here from Europe, The UK, America, Russia and Canada.

Almost the whole world has something in common with Tunisia.

I guess Tunisians are always looking for “certain qualities” they find all over the world, and with their neighbors. It’s a very popular country for “love.”

simple

Ratslayer
he choose u and u choose him too don't forget that i think it's ur fault too , i think he have nothing to do here in tunisia for that he choose u , i know we have some bad man's and there a good man's too and u must choose who will be with u to complete ur life ;) .
Here we have the true sentiments of Tunisan people ,,,The majority believe its our fault .good and bad everywhere ,,but we chose to be with them !!Has this plonker gone yet ,getting on my nerves now

Tigerpants

Here we have the true sentiments of Tunisan people ,,,The majority believe its our fault .good and bad everywhere ,,but we chose to be with them !!Has this plonker gone yet ,getting on my nerves now
Yes, failing to grasp the concept that a rat scammed his way into her affection which resulted in a marriage to a person she had no way of knowing as it was all an act anyway!
We also have members here from Europe, The UK, America, Russia and Canada.

Almost the whole world has something in common with Tunisia.

I guess Tunisians are always looking for “certain qualities” they find all over the world, and with their neighbors. It’s a very popular country for “love.”
Yes money, STATUS, MATERIAL DISPLAYS OF WEALTH, Visa...those qualities

SouthernGirl

He’sprobably still here. He got the attention he wanted.

Jennaf

I know enough but i did not know nothing before i met my husband. I wish i did not even know Tunisia existed a sad dirty place for most part. Instead of attacking us here why dont you attack the psychopatic idiots who pick on women. I did not pick my husband ..he picked me. It was a lot of trouble for me to travel there and bring him to my country. I did it to help him. He benefited and learned many things i got nothing just sick. How dare you talk to me at all. You and your buddies there need to start getting jobs and make your country grow not look how to get something for free everytime you can. Dont you have any pride or honor? Well maybe you dont maybe you are one of those lazy bums who spend whole days sleeping or in coffee shops and complaining how hard life is for them. Well life in the west is not easy because we work hard thats why we have things. My husband now complains that he has to work hard...lol....what was he thinking that money really grows on trees here? If i had it my way he would be back in Tunisia already. Well wake up and get a life and leave innocent people alone. If you come accross a sex tourist its your choice..you do not have to sleep with them..i am sure they dont put a gun to your head. So stop feeling sorry for yoursef and jealous of other people. You get what you give..thats how it works most of the time except with scummy scammers.
AMEN!