what to believe and is it worth it?

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by martina83, Mar 19, 2010.

1. martina83

martina83 Member

HI, this is my story

last summer I went to holidays in Tunisia ...first night I met on the beach a boy named Adam.he told me that he is half Tunisian half Italian that he had a granma here but they dont speak with that part of family and that he was born and raised in Palermo and tahat he came on his 2 week holiday here,and that he is staying in hotel ...i have no reason not to belive,first 3 days we were just friends and romance started, as days go by I become suspicious ,he had a tunisian phone number,went to hairdress.went to watch a football game very weird for a man that is on his second visit to tunisia...so I started to asks questions and he had stupid reasons...he even said he is not a Muslim:huh: he insist to our relationship to be continued after holidays I didn t want tha cause something was wrong in his story but he insist to give him a chance and I did ...I went home and he went to Italy but phone number stayed the same:)))) his got 2 mail adress one Tunisian one Ttalian and 2 FB profile...guess again one tunisian one italian he told me he is not using tunisian one..he thinks I am the right one,and so on and crying when will I come etc I couldnt come cause I am on sick leave...one day I was angry and told him if he doesnt tell the truth it is over and he said..that he is tunisian,lives in tunisian was working 2 years in palermo and ofcourse is a muslim ,that he worked in soviva hotel as guide last summer and that he lied because he knows women dont like arabic muslim boys and he didint tell me before because he was afraid I will leave him....I wasnt schoked cause I doubt it all along but if enough tome the fact that he lies so I left him...he was crying beging me for days to forgive him ,talk to my friend and I like him so I DID:mad: we have agreement that I will come ti him and stay 3 month cause for more I would need visa and that we will rent apartmanet together -all this his idea...after I prepare almost everything he told me that he s sister is getting married and that he is giving all his salary for her wedding(he cannot tell no to his family) so he doesnt have for a rent,,,I was angry and ask why he didint tell me that before and replied schoked me"cause I think you will pay for everything" I was like crazy...then he ask me to come in october cause then he will have money and I refused..he was crying and said he hates his life etc..we stayed on this and he act like nothing happened and lst night we were smsing and he asked me what are we gonna do about seeing each other.the question iriritated me so I said "cause you cannot in summer and I cannot in october we will see each other in summer 2011 . ok?:ben: reply"ook honey thats ok I M glad to hear this" and after that stopped replying probably is angry
    Sorry for such a long story...and I would like to hear your opinion about everything?and to beleive or not and is it worth it?

2. lozza

lozza Well-Known Member

100% rat.

Hi what a story, what a total bullshitter. Tell him to FUCK RIGHT OFF. Do you self a favor, move on and forget him you deserve so much better than that. xxx

3. GaileIrene

GaileIrene Innocent provocateur!

Sounds to me he could be a sociopathic liar. Tells people what he thinks will work. Then comes up with excuses.

He is likely very charming. He also knows how to use emotional tools well. That's how they work. They make up a small but significant percentage of the population.

Read
    Inside the Mind of a Sociopath and
    Profile of the Sociopath

Does he show many of these traits? Yes? Well, he is one! Stay away and be thankful for this learning experience.

4. martina83

martina83 Member

hi tnx for links...no he does not show any of these traits...and few years ago i dal with sociopathic liar and this one is completely different...

he is shy and i think his self cinfidence isn very high,he is very emotional and sometimes i have feeling,he asks what to do everything that he do (exepct if is about family ) that i am the man in that relationship,he is just a weak boy and i dont know can he changed

in my opinion and inituition he is mama s boy,he told me that his sister asks him money he gave her money and that she is keeping saying give give and never stop.....and he is no man to said no...he didnt tell me right away he need days to tell...maybe i am wrong but i dont now ...so tired from everything

5. GaileIrene

GaileIrene Innocent provocateur!

But why the crazy lies - about living in Italy, about the separate Italian email and Facebook, about not being a Muslim? Then he justifies his own lying?

Not all sociopaths are alike. Some are smart. (The links highlight some of the dangerous, very intelligent ones.) Some are dumb. Yours sound like he could be one of the dumber ones. Maybe his family are the same and he has learned his tricks from them.

Anyway, if his family dictates to him what he can and cannot do, he is not a man. But you seem to have come to the same conclusion.

6. martina83

martina83 Member

he said he had italian mail adress and fb in time he lived in italy...and about muslim things ...first 3 days we were just talking about everything and i told him that I hate muslims cause of bad experiance and i thinks that way...but will see

7. Martina, if you hate muslims what were you doing on holiday in a muslim country? :huh:

Browning likes this.
  8. martina83

martina83 Member

Idont really hate muslims I just had very bad experience in past with one muslim guy I dont say that he is bad cause he is muslim...just I said so first evening cause some of the boys act like him

9. Liana

Liana Active Member

Don't like poking my nose into sb's business but he sounds so typical Tunisian with what he did.Of course he learnt this through his experience and the ones of his friends -how to score a European - himself with no money , no honey ,no big brains and no prospects.
    One thing- before you visit Tunisia again you must realise most young boys are very poor there so I would even feel sorry for them when they struggle so hard to get a European lady for a week, a month or a lifetime. Actually, I find it so irritating when they lie like that but they want to have sex, want to have a life, that;s why they do it. I despise but understand.

10. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

Hi Martina

You asked so... I'm gonna say what I think...:O

I think this guy is a STUPID, IGNORANT, ASPIRING - RAT!! :dead:

Why does he need different variations of emails on same forums???
    It's not difficult to get an email address from a different country, it can be easily done!
    He is not only a liar,but also a very sad, ignorant person to renounce his religion only to be in a girl's good books! What a f***ing saddo!!
    I wouldn't give him the benefit of the doubt as he's already shown what he's after....idiot! :mad:

Don't waste your time with such a waste of space!
    Move on to better things, wishing you all the best. (f)

Browning likes this.
  11. martina83

martina83 Member

can someone translate this -lweh? barbara wine mchet ?-

girl tnx for your messages and support..I think too that he is a rat...but i ll give him few more days and we will see how he will act...

12. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Translation:
    Why? Where did Barbara go?

13. martina83

martina83 Member

ok tnx a lot:)

14. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Well-Known Member

Understanding it would be a disgrace to the thousands of tunisian men who get educated, who have a job and who live honestly in Tunisia without trying to con Europeans.

THIS species only want to go the easy way, they are interested in money and a better life, but without working for it, without doing something for it. Money for nothing, sex for nothing, life for nothing. That is, what it is about, not about poor pityful people who can find no job and do not have anything to eat on their table.

15. WouldI

WouldI Guest

Couldn't agree more - they are not poverty-driven but greed-driven, there's a massive difference.

Browning likes this.
  16. martina83

martina83 Member

thank you all for you support it means a lot to me...i took few days to clear my head but in meanwhile he told me that he had to leave italy cause he get into fight and he was only sahelian there ....so can anybody tell me what sahelian means?

I also find on his fb some winter status "i love my zone" and someone commented why ad another boy said "cause thats the place where barber meet his Barbara and their love burnt"...also dont understand that...

so if anyone have some idea just say it

cause i really cant taka anymore dont know to belive him or not...just such a big mess in my head and i am so lonely and sad:-((

17. Ben

Ben Administrator

I beleive sahel refers to the tunisian East Coast , (The belly of Tunisia :ben: )
    so sahelian are tunisians from that region. So he is getting his ass kicked by Jendoubis :O or worse Gafsis :O:O.

What part of Italy ?

18. Liana

Liana Active Member

Yes , I also agree with this opinion more than anything. In my mind I have excluded those correct ones. It is just that rats are not all the same hierarchy and different rats nibble different cheese, what I mean is that some rats work very very hard but find their wages scarce and can't make a living .Those rats are less manipulative and greedy than typical beach and designer clothes loving rats.One rat takes a dinar in his paw, another snatches the whole bag. Petty criminals versus sodomy !!!!!!!!!That is how I see them.

Browning likes this.
  19. martina83

martina83 Member

yes he told me sahelian means mean people from sousse....

it was palermo...

20. Ben

Ben Administrator

Palermo is a KJB territory :ben: A lrage number from Kef.

They can make his life miserable. First rent is not cheap or available, so he needs roommates.
    Second, If he isn't a skilled worker, then chances are he is jobless.

Third Italian economy is :sick:puke::puke:
    So my opinion is most likely he is leaving

21. WouldI

WouldI Guest

'Where barber met his Barbara and their love burnt' implies to me that he had a (sexual) relationship with a woman called Barbara. He's not a hairdresser is he??? (which would explain the barber reference). Also maybe there's a club/pub etc. called the Zone???

22. alAzima

alAzima Administrator & Voice of Reason Staff Member

Isn't Italy in the midst of some huge immigration crack down where they are rounding up illegals and shipping them back to where ever they came from and otherwise making their previously comfortable lives rather difficult and impossible? :huh:

23. Ben

Ben Administrator

Tunisia and Mexico share something here Ash :ben:

24. martina83

martina83 Member

he already left palermo that was 2 yeras ago but i heard about that few days ago....he worked there in restaurant...

25. martina83

martina83 Member

not he is not hairdresser....and he added me on fb in january this year (first telling he doesnt use fb) and i found this dated in november firts ths and then 2 days after adam is single now!!! and somebody asked where barbara gone....and
    in all this we are together from july and I am not Barbara!