what to believe and is it worth it?

Discussion in 'RAT-DAR' started by martina83, Mar 19, 2010.

1. martina83

martina83 Member

yes it is especially south Italy(my country board with Italy)...yes they would do anything just to say that they are in europe ..i am feeling sick of what some persons would do to say that are part of europe or something like that...what hey think that in europe roads are coverd with milk and honey????and money grow on trees???and everyone are rich and ive in big castles surround with slaves???:ben:

2. martina83

martina83 Member

I agree with you and thanks with help understanding and translating fro arabic...lots of kisses

what now?whow to make him tell the truth?and revenge?I dont like to be take for full...

3. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

4. martina83

martina83 Member

I know izt is my decisoin and i dont want to waste time with a liar...but he stils pretend like nothing happened so i even thought of coming without saying to him at the hotel he works so maybe will be caught n the act

5. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Why go through all that hassle, when deep down you probably already know the answer. You need to ask yourself questions and weigh up the answers.

All this stress and questioning is not worth it in the end. Be honest with yourself and your feelings.

6. Veritas

Veritas The Contessa

Couldn't agree more! I would go as far as suggesting that you're just holding on, to your own feelings...but if you do as Caramel suggests, you'll realise that the answer is staring you in the face. Wishing you the very best....(f)

7. Guess_Who

Guess_Who Made in England

I would get sweet revenge!!!

Tell him you won on the lottery or something and have treated him to latest i-phone, laptop and a few other surprises, ask him what else he would like.....
    then the day before you are due to go, pretend you are ill, keep him hanging on.............pmsl!!!!

8. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Brilliant Its about time we start to get our own back on these rats. Lets start a thread on how we can get our own back on these rats for those of you suffering under their hands?

9. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Maybe you can the new thread "Sweet revenge tips" :ben:

10. Caramel

Caramel Clairvoyante !!

Something is wrong with what I am seeing on here. Tried to start a thread under Rat Behaviour called "Sweet Revenge Tips - Giving the Rat a Dose of his own Medicine" but it would not let me post. I will try again, or could someone else start this post for me. Not sure what is going on here - must be my computer because before I could not see the thank you, reply or any of the editing icons.

11. WildCat

WildCat Guest

Here you go!
    Try logging out, restart your browser and log back in. I hope this helps.