What to do with online rats?

Discussion in 'Online Rats' started by Aboutthat, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Aboutthat

Aboutthat New Member

I stumbled on this side (no kidding) looking for a decent Couscous recipe, and got stuck. I read around a bit, and felt the need to help as well as shame, for not helping women I encountered earlier.
    I worked for an NGO in Tunisia for a bit more than a year, and have seen many of these "couples" at Hotels, or when I was at the Airport to pick people up.
    Woman who obviously werte totally and fully in Love with a Guy, kissing and touching him in public, while it was blantatnly obvious he did not care much for her, if he did not even brief her on how much of a taboo it is to kiss in public.

Long Story Short, because of my time in Tunisia I have many Tunisians on FB, which leads to me getting a bunch of messages from random guys (or rats) trying to flirt with me (couple of times even over LinkedIN). I usually troll them a bit for fun (it is so easy, and so enjoyable) which I at some point felt slightly bad for. But now I see what these man do to women, that fall prey to them, I feel that I should out them here. And I need some advice on that.

Mind you I am not sure anyone of these man are really rats, but I do feel like I should warn other women about them, just in case. On the other hand, maybe some of them are really innocent... and I publicly shame someone, that is not a bad person per se.

Cheers!

2. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Hi,they're certainly not innocent if they're behaving like that on the internet! They all try their luck,waiting for someone to bite ! And then,wow,the instant magic visa! Yes they really are this THICK . I'm sick to death of them sending pics of their dicks...through filtered messages....they really believe no one wants us here,and we should be GRATEFUL

Judithlyn, AmberHeart, Arkady and 5 others like this.
  3. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

me too :rolleyes:

13512112_290730137982991_4800428564460251553_n.jpg

Judithlyn, Eelleennaa, Arkady and 6 others like this.
  4. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Judithlyn, ijs and Aboutthat like this.
  5. Sillygirl55

Sillygirl55 Well-Known Member

Are these threads only visible to members? If yes, they aren't public, I'd put them on here. The fact that they are sending random messages to a female that is a stranger to them certainly screams a warning to me! Perhaps they could go in a 'Are they/Aren't they'? thread. That way, they haven't been falsely accused, but any future victim may just see them on here and realise that he hasn't just messaged her - it could just mean one less victim. Personally, I'm desperate for a little nosey.

I've only been using this site for a few days and I'm addicted! With the stress of fixing my friend, I can't believe how much you people have made me laugh on this site. I've also cried, felt anger and frustration. I am hoping to encourage any other vulnerable friends to join over time.

6. Sillygirl55

If any of them play the keyboard and claim to have a Russian mother, I am definitely interested! I will save my friend! :mad:

Big Bang Theory likes this.
  7. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Hi @Aboutthat and welcome!! Oh yes i so agree with you. I seen this so many times too! Kissing and hugging in public. walking hand in hand at the street. All this is totally taboo in Tunisia. And it is lack of respect for the woman to not tell this and for the man also to do this when he know very well how the rouls are .
    Then to all these guys who send all these msj online to western women they do not know at all!! I do not know how many < Hi i am xxxx from Tunisia. I see your photo at FB and want to know you. I wish you amazing in life>
    These guys send out this to women in <east and west > just to get a chanse that someone out there will take the bite.
    They are Rats. The goal is to find someone who will be easy to seduce. Someone they can use and abuse for money and visa.
    These guys deserve to end up in the gallery. Like that it can be a warning to other women so they do not end up in the mess a relation with a Rat is.
    You say you are not sure if all of them are really rats. Well, I think the chanse someone are put wrong are next to zero. A Tunisian man who serch the internet for western women are not genuine. That´s for sure

Arkady, Judithlyn, ijs and 4 others like this.
  8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

I think to meet some one on internet is a risk tunisian or not becaurse you dos not know who is really sit on and chat With you . Yes i have hear about couple who is happy married today but i have also heard about women who is happend up in troubles . You can not see the person and is easy to sit on and tell bullshit real .Listen to Your stomach feelings if you is feel is something not right not do it . Rats you will fond every where it is always some men who is like to live on women and it is not easy to fond a man or women who is 100% honest . Best thing is to see sign if you is see something you do not like take it like a sign and leave it . It is a lot off Fish in sea why stay With someone who is not make you happy . To change another person is hopeless :mad: and look on the personally and not where the person is from. Moslim countries is different from another countries and is not easy to fond a partner from these countries becaurse off culture back around .

Olivia 24, Judithlyn and ijs like this.
  9. Aboutthat

Aboutthat New Member

And I think many of these guys messaging me are having really wrong perceptions about their own attractiveness. I mean I am not a 10 either, but Lord, how they believe I can possibly be interested in an out birth of douchebag, with next to no education, no money, and not even a possibility to have a decent conversation, is absolutely beyond me.

Judithlyn, Arkady, lella and 5 others like this.
  10. Issah

Issah Member

So if they play on keyboard they are rats? Lol

11. Issah

Issah Member

What's wrong if they walk hand with hand and hug? I also done that!

12. Issah

Issah Member

Why don't you just block them???? Why bother!!

Judithlyn likes this.
  13. Sillygirl55

One in particular, yes. He got my friend, I WILL get payback!

ijs likes this.
  14. Issah

Issah Member

Are you saying anytunisain who plays on the keyboard is a rat?!!!! i hope i am wrong

15. Sillygirl55

Read my last reply! I said ONE IN PARTICULAR!

16. Issah

Issah Member

i was confused lol , it's all good

17. Sillygirl55

Oh, we do.....after we've had a bit of fun with the deluded twats ;)

Judithlyn, Tiger, ijs and 2 others like this.
  18. Aboutthat

Aboutthat New Member

I am initially always polite because it could be someone that attend some of the workshops I gave, or it is a cousin of a friend or someone I know. And I am just really bad with names.

When the disrespectful flirting starts, it is clear the guy didn't even pay the slightest bit of attention to my profile, not only does it clearly state that I am married, but also the last 100 or so pictures I am tagged in are of me in a wedding dress.
    I never flirt back, and make it clear that I am not interested; yet many continue to "try" and if I am bored messing with them is plain and simply fun.

19. Aboutthat

Aboutthat New Member

Thank you @Tiger I totally agree with you. He must have no respect for the woman, if he is fine with her beeing seen as a "easy girl". I did sometimes see some hand holding among Tunisian friends in Tunisian-Tunisian relationships. But certainly not everywhere, and always discrete. And there is holding hands and there is holding hands. Same goes with hugging. There is hugging, and there is HUGGING. And while I did observe some 'platonic' hugging with the oposite sex, that said I rarely saw hugging among couples. I guess it also has to do with where from Tunisia (just as extremes Zahrouni vs. Carthage) and the family background. But nevertheless there are certain things, that still will not be done publicly, and it is disprectfull not matter what.

20. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Yes i guess you have.......

Sun rise, magic, ijs and 1 other person like this.
  21. Tiger

Tiger Well-Known Member

Better to name and shame

Judithlyn, Sun rise, ijs and 2 others like this.
  22. Issah

Issah Member

Good for you

Arkady likes this.
  23. Issah

Issah Member

Just tell me what's wrong , i have visited servel countries and they do that, no one even cares!!

24. magic

magic Well-Known Member

Mmmmm this is a MUSLIM country

AmberHeart and Tiger like this.
  25. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes and when they is move to Europe they still is the same like in them own country . When you is move to a New country it is important to try to be Accept and not only hang on With Your own People .

Arkady and Sillygirl55 like this.