What to do with online rats?

simple

Thank you simple but the damage has been done and the way to recovery is a very long road but I am a fighter until my last breath, especially for my children ;)
Im sure your children give you strength .I hope your getting some form of help ,trying to get through this alone will make it harder ...But we are all here for you ,if you feel like ranting and screaming ,then get it off your chest and let it all out ....

yay

Im sure your children give you strength .I hope your getting some form of help ,trying to get through this alone will make it harder ...But we are all here for you ,if you feel like ranting and screaming ,then get it off your chest and let it all out ....
thank u so much xx

Issah

View attachment 21939
Are these pictures of my friend enough to prove the aggressive behaviour? She had to have SIX fucking xrays :mad::mad: Stop questioning the truth of what these rats are doing. I pray that they rot in hell for their sins. My friend has had multiple injuries from attacks by her rat, but I only have these two pictures that she sent to us on WhatsApp. These are not men, they are not human, they are sick in the head individuals. I think they are damaged at birth from too much inbreeding - marrying your cousin! It's disgusting, it's incest, it repulses me. You start breeding from shared blood and it leads to abnormalities at birth - these fucked up in the head rats are proof of that! I apologise for my language, but that comment made me so angry :mad::mad: I would like to add that my friend is slim, that foot is all swelling, she actually has tiny ankles and wrists.View attachment 21938
i didn't show any aggresive behaviour!!!! and calm down , there is domastic violence in the west too , even in the west some marry their cousins too

Issah

Although its not legal to beat your wife and she could report you to the police[who will do nothing but believe she deserved it] The mentality still remains that its ok to beat a woman who dont listen ...Wives ,sisters ,daughters who missbehave are subject to this brutality,,,Even in major towns it exists ,,can only imagin what its like in villages
If she get a certificate from a doctor she can jail him.com

yay

i didn't show any aggresive behaviour!!!! and calm down , there is domastic violence in the west too , even in the west some marry their cousins too
not anymore, it is not allowed anylonger

Tiger

It is very seldom that cousin get married to eathc other here. Personally i do not one single one who have done this.Here it is seen as "inbreeding" And everyone knows what consequences this may have on future generations. In Tunisia it is on the contrary, very widespread tradition that cousins get married. This is often done to keep "their so-called prosperity" inside the family. Like they say <Everything is withmoney in Tunisia>

Issah

It is very seldom that cousin get married to eathc other here. Personally i do not one single one who have done this.Here it is seen as "inbreeding" And everyone knows what consequences this may have on future generations. In Tunisia it is on the contrary, very widespread tradition that cousins get married. This is often done to keep "their so-called prosperity" inside the family. Like they say <Everything is withmoney in Tunisia>
it's weird ,i hate it

Tiger

it's weird ,i hate it
Yes it is really weird but still it happens all the time in Tunisia. And nobody reject to it. Normally young people should be more enlightened 2016. This just show how strong tradision stand in Tunisia also among the younger generations

Aboutthat

Are these threads only visible to members? If yes, they aren't public, I'd put them on here. The fact that they are sending random messages to a female that is a stranger to them certainly screams a warning to me! Perhaps they could go in a 'Are they/Aren't they'? thread. That way, they haven't been falsely accused, but any future victim may just see them on here and realise that he hasn't just messaged her - it could just mean one less victim. Personally, I'm desperate for a little nosey.

I've only been using this site for a few days and I'm addicted! With the stress of fixing my friend, I can't believe how much you people have made me laugh on this site. I've also cried, felt anger and frustration. I am hoping to encourage any other vulnerable friends to join over time.
None of the guys was playing keyboard. Where is that are they/aren't they? I have been searching for a category like that, but couldn't find it.

Sillygirl55

The keyboard player is my friends rat, that's my own personal thread, unless you mean keyboard warriors? There isn't an are they/aren't they, I just suggested as a way of getting possible rats on here without directly accusing them, in case they were innocent (highly unlikely though :D ).

Arkady

Here in the US first cousin marriage is illegal in most states.

BrownGirl

Moderator And Queen of Summaries
Staff member
Here in the US first cousin marriage is illegal in most states.
Yet in the bible it is allowed.
The view now is that the chances of birth defects are actually quite low. I was reading that somewhere recently.

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
Yet in the bible it is allowed.
The view now is that the chances of birth defects are actually quite low. I was reading that somewhere recently.
Go ahead, marry your cousin—it's not that bad for your future kids
Just don't turn it into a family tradition.

By Eleanor Cummins March 5, 2018

First cousins share 12.5 percent of their DNA. (Siblings, as well as parents and kids, share about 50 percent.) Any child that results from a first cousin union is, therefore, going to have a pretty substantial portion of similar-looking genes. And that can pose a problem.

In biology, genetic diversity is all the rage. If something goes wrong with the genetic material provided to you by your mom, you’re more likely to shake it off if your dad’s genetic material is very different. If dad’s left you hanging when it comes to susceptibility to a certain disease, a mom from a radically different gene pool could confer the protection you require. If mom and dad are genetically similar, however, both versions of a gene are likely to shut down at the same time. It’s estimated that 4 to 7 percent of children born to first cousins are likely to have birth defects, compared to 3 to 4 percent for children whose parents are more distantly related.

That’s not nothing, but it’s also not the end of the world—or the family tree. The real issue would arise if the next generation of kids also married their first cousins. Their offspring will have even more DNA in common—and an even greater chance for birth defects.

https://www.popsci.com/marrying-cousins-genetics#page-3

Mango Chutney

Staff Member
Go ahead, marry your cousin—it's not that bad for your future kids
Just don't turn it into a family tradition.

By Eleanor Cummins March 5, 2018

First cousins share 12.5 percent of their DNA. (Siblings, as well as parents and kids, share about 50 percent.) Any child that results from a first cousin union is, therefore, going to have a pretty substantial portion of similar-looking genes. And that can pose a problem.

In biology, genetic diversity is all the rage. If something goes wrong with the genetic material provided to you by your mom, you’re more likely to shake it off if your dad’s genetic material is very different. If dad’s left you hanging when it comes to susceptibility to a certain disease, a mom from a radically different gene pool could confer the protection you require. If mom and dad are genetically similar, however, both versions of a gene are likely to shut down at the same time. It’s estimated that 4 to 7 percent of children born to first cousins are likely to have birth defects, compared to 3 to 4 percent for children whose parents are more distantly related.

That’s not nothing, but it’s also not the end of the world—or the family tree. The real issue would arise if the next generation of kids also married their first cousins. Their offspring will have even more DNA in common—and an even greater chance for birth defects.

https://www.popsci.com/marrying-cousins-genetics#page-3
Yes, this is why I keep saying the problems are created by generation after generation of inbreeding, not from a one off cousin match.
Countries like Tunisia, Pakistan etc suffer the genetic defects of generations of cousins inbreeding for many, many years :thumbsup:

Arkady

I have cousins that are first cousins on one side of the family and second cousins on the other side so we may have more in common than most. Worldwide, it’s estimated that humans have on average, 7 potentially lethal recessive traits.

Top Bottom