What to do with online rats?

Arkady

And I think many of these guys messaging me are having really wrong perceptions about their own attractiveness. I mean I am not a 10 either, but Lord, how they believe I can possibly be interested in an out birth of douchebag, with next to no education, no money, and not even a possibility to have a decent conversation, is absolutely beyond me.
Sadly we have some of those here too. Not Tunisian but still worthless. When I was younger I’d see girls throwing themselves at guys I wouldn’t hire to mow the lawn, let alone welcome into my bed.

Amira

It’s still legal to marry a first cousin in the UK. It’s rarely practiced but some cultures still do it.
Yes, some cultures still get married in the family but if you ask them right if their girls have got more rights then they say their country has quit forced marriage and that their children are choosing but the media says something else feels like some of these people lying to you. There is no doubt that they are still concerned with honor

Arkady

Yes, some cultures still get married in the family but if you ask them right if their girls have got more rights then they say their country has quit forced marriage and that their children are choosing but the media says something else feels like some of these people lying to you. There is no doubt that they are still concerned with honor
I came across an article about one such marriage in the UK. The couple lost every one of their children to a rare genetic condition.

Mango Chutney

I came across an article about one such marriage in the UK. The couple lost every one of their children to a rare genetic condition.
Was that recent? The children all died very young? She now wants to do egg selection by IVF for a healthy baby, but he says no......it's the will of Allah. He is very cruel, if we read the same story, as she's also had multiple miscarriages......I felt so sad for her :Cry:

Mystery

Was that recent? The children all died very young? She now wants to do egg selection by IVF for a healthy baby, but he says no......it's the will of Allah. He is very cruel, if we read the same story, as she's also had multiple miscarriages......I felt so sad for her :Cry:
Yes it's not allowed in Islam , the men usually take a 2nd wife for children. I would love the 2nd 3rd 4th wife not able to have children.
Yes that makes me feel bad for these women but wouldn't he have egg on his face. :D:D:eek:

Mango Chutney

Yes it's not allowed in Islam , the men usually take a 2nd wife for children. I would love the 2nd 3rd 4th wife not able to have children.
Yes that makes me feel bad for these women but wouldn't he have egg on his face. :D:D:eek:
The trouble is, he is not looking for more wives, he wants this wife and keeps fertilizing her :Cry:
I cannot imagine her pain....she's had to bury three children under five and suffer all those miscarriages...I cried so much reading that story....it is heartbreaking. He should allow her one healthy child.....I was so angry with him for his selfishness!
Let her be a mother, a mother to a healthy child....even if just one. It's not fair what he is doing :Cry:

Liona

The trouble is, he is not looking for more wives, he wants this wife and keeps fertilizing her :Cry:
I cannot imagine her pain....she's had to bury three children under five and suffer all those miscarriages...I cried so much reading that story....it is heartbreaking. He should allow her one healthy child.....I was so angry with him for his selfishness!
Let her be a mother, a mother to a healthy child....even if just one. It's not fair what he is doing :Cry:
Mango, where do they live?

Mystery

I agree but these men got no compassion they are a total different breed.

Amira

Yes that makes me feel bad for these women but wouldn't he have egg on his face
Having never had 4 wives I have never understood. Have heard that he must support all these 4 wives alike and it must be extremely expensive with 3 or 4 wives and none of them will work because it does not want the man. But this applies well to the most extreme cases. It's old fashioned in my eyes

Amira

Have heard that wife no. 1 can claim divorce if she does not accept that her husband marries wife no. 2 and it is true that the women can take out divorce in such extreme cases

Amira

Some countries are more extreme than others. All countries have their culture but I think Pakistan is very concerned about honor and the women have no rights. Maybe I'm wrong

Mystery

Have heard that wife no. 1 can claim divorce if she does not accept that her husband marries wife no. 2 and it is true that the women can take out divorce in such extreme cases
Yes it's correct but she must pay back the dowry
Also don't get the home unless she don't have other family. But she can refuse the husband a 2nd wife and go to a divorce.
When she gets the divorce it's highly unlikely that she will find a man to marry her.

Amira

To find out if a person is good or bad then I would not have looked at how many times he / she is praying or going to church or mosque. Would have looked at the actions and if he / she keeps the agreements honesty not least. It is the same if you meet someone who lives in a village or city if the person advocates being dishonest and exploiting people then it doesn't help how religious one is. What is most important is honesty and can rely on the other person

Arkady

Yep. I believe that’s the same story. I think there has also been pressure to divorce as well.

Arkady

To find out if a person is good or bad then I would not have looked at how many times he / she is praying or going to church or mosque. Would have looked at the actions and if he / she keeps the agreements honesty not least. It is the same if you meet someone who lives in a village or city if the person advocates being dishonest and exploiting people then it doesn't help how religious one is. What is most important is honesty and can rely on the other person
I’ve said this before: being a Christian is like being a lady: if they have to tell someone, they aren’t. Same goes for being a Muslim. Actions speak louder than words.

Top Bottom