What to do with online rats?

Arkady

Having never had 4 wives I have never understood. Have heard that he must support all these 4 wives alike and it must be extremely expensive with 3 or 4 wives and none of them will work because it does not want the man. But this applies well to the most extreme cases. It's old fashioned in my eyes
Old Japanese proverb: To keep many ladies it to suffer many troubles.

Going for the limit

I was a member of a muslim group some time ago. Women only .some just like me and married a muslim , some were muslim from birth and some had converted. The women who were in a marraige with other wives were miserable, jealous and very uptight.
If ever anyone commented saying why did you allow it or why did you become the 2nd/ 3rd wife etc we were shot down
They will defend this type of marraige to the hilt but they are so damn miserable .
I couldnt get my head around it and it was flipping me out.
Several times i received abuse because i had not converted.
We were asked to post a wedding picture and fecking hell you would of thought i had killed someone because i dared not to have my shoulders covered hshaha.
That group was beyond anything i had ever seen in my life.
The women were vile and the admins who only allowed everything from an islamic point of view.
Funny thing is beyond the group i had many messages from admin asking me to keep the peace and that they didnt agree to the ' brainwashing' too

Amira

From a religious point of view for what i have seen. The women are by far the worst
There comes their mistake. Many of them are raised to obey the man in all. They even accept mistresses and wives no. 2 or 3, but they are good at criticizing other women especially women who choose other ways. If you take a beer how to or go in short clothes you will hear it. They should be so good, but how good are they when they hit others

Mystery

I was a member of a muslim group some time ago. Women only .some just like me and married a muslim , some were muslim from birth and some had converted. The women who were in a marraige with other wives were miserable, jealous and very uptight.
If ever anyone commented saying why did you allow it or why did you become the 2nd/ 3rd wife etc we were shot down
They will defend this type of marraige to the hilt but they are so damn miserable .
We were asked to post a wedding picture and fecking hell you would of thought i had killed someone because i dared not to have my shoulders covered hshaha.
The women were vile and the admins who only allowed everything from an islamic point of view.
Funny thing is beyond the group i had many messages from admin asking me to keep the peace and that they didnt agree to the ' brainwashing' too
I think its a good idea with rats, just think about it for 1 sec. if 3 women ganged up on him.
I Heidi ,1 mango , 1 AmberHeart
God i would pay for all 3 weddings to watch the fireworks.
I don't know how anyone can stay with a man who needs more than 1 wife. They can't go longer than 1 sec so what's the point

Mystery

From a religious point of view for what i have seen. The women are by far the worst
Yes the women is the worse. They will stab you in the back. They will judge you harshly, The jealousy of the men and women is so intense.
I sat watched and listened to these women for many years. They want to have our lives.
They are all nympho which I can understand, when they men can't satisfy them.
They normally take they frustrations out of they children. What in life is important to them. Gold gifts nice clothes just to look good for other people. It's called Jealousy Africa not north Africa

Amira

Yes the women is the worse. They will stab you in the back. They will judge you harshly, The jealousy of the men and women is so intense.
I sat watched and listened to these women for many years. They want to have our lives.
They normally take they frustrations out of they children. What in life is important to them. Gold gifts nice clothes just to look good for other people. It's called Jealousy Africa not north Africa
They are so subjugated by the man that they let it go beyond other women. Terrible that purity has everything to say.

Amira

The women who are genuine in this culture are the ones that these pure women will not associate with

Amira

I really have trouble understanding their thinking maybe because I am from a free country but I cannot understand that they endure violent men and accept everything. Accept to be beaten, accept infidelity, quarrel every day is always tired and tired of what kind of life is it?

Mystery

I really have trouble understanding their thinking maybe because I am from a free country but I cannot understand that they endure violent men and accept everything. Accept to be beaten, accept infidelity, quarrel every day is always tired and tired of what kind of life is it?
I never critised anyone of them but me always.
His sister, sister in law would give me the most ugly clothes to wear. They say we do you make up. I looked like something from the walking dead
Jealous of every thing, hated that men in the family wanted to chat with me. Hated on rare occasions we all went out together that people would look at me wanted to talk with me.
But most of all jealous that i was with my rat. jealous of my children.
Because they looked more European than thiers.
I think that they had a lot to do with how my rat treated me.
The family is a big influence on your rat especially the women.

Snuggle

You are right about the influence of the family. My rat got called away many times when he was at my house. Sometimes he got fed up with it and switched off his phone. When he put on his phone they phoned him about 30 times. Even their brothers and sisters are ore important than you.

Going for the limit

I flipped out yesterday, my hubbys sister repeat calling him insisting he had to go home so she could speak to the mother on video call.
She was told several times we were out and when we get back then she could call.
Still several calls and messages later i flipped and put her in her place.
We had no more calls or texts .

Arkady

There’s a scene in the movie The Gods Must Be Crazy in which a character talks about how many wives he has. He says “ I only know how to marry them. No one knows how to live with them.”

Amira

I flipped out yesterday, my hubbys sister repeat calling him insisting he had to go home so she could speak to the mother on video call.
She was told several times we were out and when we get back then she could call.
She must accept a no and wait until you got home. She sounds spoiled. Is she a girl who uses to get her will to everything?

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
Now you definitely be the wicked witch of the west.

Top Bottom