What to do with online rats?

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
I think its a good idea with rats, just think about it for 1 sec. if 3 women ganged up on him.
I Heidi ,1 mango , 1 AmberHeart
God i would pay for all 3 weddings to watch the fireworks.
I don't know how anyone can stay with a man who needs more than 1 wife. They can't go longer than 1 sec so what's the point
:D But they want 72 in the hereafter.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
Couldnt care less, she wont dictate to me or my husband what or when we go back to the house.
She waits simple as that.
She was told he is my husband and we wont dance to her tune stupid little bint hasnt dared to even text
How old is she. Just by common sense she shouldn’t insist that much. You guys are a married couple. She can’t just interrupt to make her will.

Laura2014

Staff Member and frightfully nice rat catcher
Staff member
How old is she. Just by common sense she shouldn’t insist that much. You guys are a married couple. She can’t just interrupt to make her will.
It’s all about the pecking order, wives are often way down the line after mother, father, sisters, brothers, sister in laws and sheep.

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
No one the sheep comes before the wife.
The neighbour comes before the wife
The wife is just the slave for some wives are just they football to kick around. :eek:
So sad. Why do they post all the time images of crowns like princesses and babies, families. Trying to project a perfect wedding, expecting it like the most magical moment if indeed they never get that.

Mystery

So sad. Why do they post all the time images of crowns like princesses and babies, families. Trying to project a perfect wedding, expecting it like the most magical moment if indeed they never get that.
They are all fake pics nothing is real .
A woman should never show herself on social media. The children should not be posted because of jealousy. Bad jinn ECT ECT
But they don't mind sending they dicks :eek:

Top Bottom