What was your "weakness" when you were hooked by a rat?

Myriam

After hearing over and over again how nice women were hooked by aTLR I tried to find a common factor in all those stories... And I concluded that the rat found an opening in the self protecting shield of the victim, this "weakness" could be a recent loss of a beloved person, a huge dip in an existing marriage, etc. etc.
I think it would be interesting to know what was your weakness at the time the TLR hooked you, in order to protect future possible victims!
The more explicite answers we get to this question, the more women could be alerted!

Laura2014

After hearing over and over again how nice women were hooked by aTLR I tried to find a common factor in all those stories... And I concluded that the rat found an opening in the self protecting shield of the victim, this "weakness" could be a recent loss of a beloved person, a huge dip in an existing marriage, etc. etc.
I think it would be interesting to know what was your weakness at the time the TLR hooked you, in order to protect future possible victims!
The more explicite answers we get to this question, the more women could be alerted!
Not a long response... a moment of madness in the loins! :Cry:

Madam Medusa

Temporary loss off my senses for six long years.
I believed that the rat was the best kindest most loving person in the world.
I believed that he was the only man who truly loved me for me .
Stubbornness and pig headedness made me refuse to believe anything bad about him .
The only way I could continue the farce was to believe in ghosts ,spirits ,elementals, duppies and jumbies
Evil forces that were robbing me blind .
Fortunately for me I learned of his side chick and that was the bitter end of the gruesome tale.
I am not the type of person who forgives and forgets easily and I still wish all types of pain and suffering on his wretched soul .

beznessbitch

I'd lost alot of weight and i joined that bloody tagged. Then handsome Khalid came along and he really was the most handsome man I had ever met and he was interested in me... No he wanted anything he could get his grubby hands on.. I was just swept up in it.. then the next one came along... again handsome blah blah.... he was much worse and more evil. Oh well I'm on a mission to be as fat as possible and then im immune to any of it.. I love food too so its ok!!!

beznessbitch

I'd lost alot of weight and i joined that bloody tagged. Then handsome Khalid came along and he really was the most handsome man I had ever met and he was interested in me... No he wanted anything he could get his grubby hands on.. I was just swept up in it.. then the next one came along... again handsome blah blah.... he was much worse and more evil. Oh well I'm on a mission to be as fat as possible and then im immune to any of it.. I love food too so its ok!!!
Not Khalid. Khalil

Lisette76

I got relocated at my work, so I suddenly found myself being forced to leave good coworkers whom I have been working with for 10 yrs. and was place in a new office with a bunch of bitches who didn’t like me...! I felt alone, was mentally down and received psychological counseling. Furthermore, I downzised my working hours and started to spend more time on fb debates. One day I just ended up in a work group (searching for a new job) which apparently was overrunned by rats (not only tunesians, but many other nationalities).
I got flattered by the sudden attentions from all those guys and the chats became an escape from the daily life. In the beginning I was interested in the cultural things that they shared, but I soon became aware of their intentions (8 of 10 always ended up asking for financial help, visa invitations or marriages). Before I knew it I stated to develop strong feelings for one of them, as he was always there to listen and comfort me.

Today I got a new job with great coworkers and are back on my feet’s, I still however talk daily with my rat because I love our conversation (he is well educated and has plenty of humor). Untill I found this site, I didn’t really know much about Bezness, but after reading the stories here I have truely become aware of him. His behavior is in many ways the same as you all have described here. The many marriage proposals, sulking, the occasions of a broken phone, the days of silences, the demands, the urge to excape to Europe, the small hints to perhaps buy him stuff without him asking directly for it.

Anyway, don’t worry I’m safe, I would never think of taking it further, I just keep him for my own satisfaction to get attention and interesting conversations, once I get tired of it I might get rid of him ....perhaps I’m the abusing rat in this case:whistle:

Heidi

Staff member - Moderator
I got relocated at my work, so I suddenly found myself being forced to leave good coworkers whom I have been working with for 10 yrs. and was place in a new office with a bunch of bitches who didn’t like me...! I felt alone, was mentally down and received psychological counseling. Furthermore, I downzised my working hours and started to spend more time on fb debates. One day I just ended up in a work group (searching for a new job) which apparently was overrunned by rats (not only tunesians, but many other nationalities).
I got flattered by the sudden attentions from all those guys and the chats became an escape from the daily life. In the beginning I was interested in the cultural things that they shared, but I soon became aware of their intentions (8 of 10 always ended up asking for financial help, visa invitations or marriages). Before I knew it I stated to develop strong feelings for one of them, as he was always there to listen and comfort me.

Today I got a new job with great coworkers and are back on my feet’s, I still however talk daily with my rat because I love our conversation (he is well educated and has plenty of humor). Untill I found this site, I didn’t really know much about Bezness, but after reading the stories here I have truely become aware of him. His behavior is in many ways the same as you all have described here. The many marriage proposals, sulking, the occasions of a broken phone, the days of silences, the demands, the urge to excape to Europe, the small hints to perhaps buy him stuff without him asking directly for it.

Anyway, don’t worry I’m safe, I would never think of taking it further, I just keep him for my own satisfaction to get attention and interesting conversations, once I get tired of it I might get rid of him ....perhaps I’m the abusing rat in this case:whistle:
46r4pss2.gif pleeeeease ban him. You're in dire straits :( Talk to me, I'm well educated and have plenty of humor too ;)

Mango Chutney

I still however talk daily with my rat because I love our conversation (he is well educated and has plenty of humor).
Whaaaaaaaaat???? :eek:
Why on earth would you wish to communicate with somebody, that only gives you the time of day for your purse and country?
The many marriage proposals, sulking, the occasions of a broken phone, the days of silences, the demands, the urge to excape to Europe, the small hints to perhaps buy him stuff without him asking directly for it.
And you love this sort of conversation? :confused:
I just keep him for my own satisfaction to get attention and interesting conversations
I don't see how it's satisfying and interesting :confused: The attention is fake, solely for his own benefits, as he works at breaking you down. I just don't understand :Cry:
View attachment 45495 pleeeeease ban him. You're in dire straits :( Talk to me, I'm well educated and have plenty of humor too ;)
Please take Heidi up on this offer! :D
Well, I'm partial for wine.... :D
And my weakness is Banjara handbags....you can find them online ;):D:D

Oh, Lisette, Lisette, Lisette....I just don't understand :Cry:

Masha

Everybody needs attention and warm words therefore I understand your behaviour, however please stop where you are !!! Ask yourself if there is another man , not from Tunisia , Egypt , Ghana etc. who would like to speak to you in a similar way. What makes him special for you? What makes you special for him? Question your own choice and think a little about where it is going to take you in the future.

magic

Nobody is that desperate for attention,get a grip girl,of course you’re not in control,and will ‘ get rid ‘ when you feel like it ! You’ve read here and learned nothing? You’re in a trap ,and you have no choice of when you will leave.He has ALL the control,and will block you when he is done with you,and you will feel worthless,empty and used ,so,,,good luck with that :rolleyes:

Laura2014

Nobody is that desperate for attention,get a grip girl,of course you’re not in control,and will ‘ get rid ‘ when you feel like it ! You’ve read here and learned nothing? You’re in a trap ,and you have no choice of when you will leave.He has ALL the control,and will block you when he is done with you,and you will feel worthless,empty and used ,so,,,good luck with that :rolleyes:
You are 100% right @magic it’s a terrible mistake to think she has control. If he dropped her now she would feel hurt, confused, abused and dissapointed. She may feel she is playing with him, but in reality he’s pulling all the strings. When he finally realised there is no big fish to land he will drop her.

Last edited:

Going for the limit

This reminds me of the recent post ( i have forgot her name) she to thought she could play with that rapist and it didnt come off well,she admitted she was took in by him. You need to stop that before he has the upperhand , he actually probably already has the upperhand

Going for the limit

Actually found it .she is called lexi

Time to post here.... sorry of my bad english... not my first language .
Been a member here for a long time and did read all of horrible stories... And despite of that I got Into a trap... was contacted by a well known rat... and did see it like a game to see how far they would go... and they are very good...

see clearly

Agree and @Heidi wont ask you for gifts, perfume or a visa or give you a sob story about her life!
Ha ha i swear Heidi saved me with a picture of Donald trumps hair genius ... better to be alone than with one of these nasty rats. For me, it was to show off look what i gorgeous boyfriend i had to co-workers who were also bitches and it was the escapism of a holiday 4/5 times a year ... following comments of you don't go anywhere you don't do anything ... from those around me. We really have to close our ears to this kind of damaging negativity. It's our life whether we spend it alone or with someone. Excuse the cliche but really no one's business but our own whether we are alone or in a couple. I learned this the hard way. x Also i too ost a stone hit the gym etc heading towards 40 i guess i panicked.

Brasilgirl

Whaaaaaaaaat???? :eek:
Why on earth would you wish to communicate with somebody, that only gives you the time of day for your purse and country?

And you love this sort of conversation? :confused:

I don't see how it's satisfying and interesting :confused: The attention is fake, solely for his own benefits, as he works at breaking you down. I just don't understand :Cry:

Please take Heidi up on this offer! :D

And my weakness is Banjara handbags....you can find them online ;):D:D

Oh, Lisette, Lisette, Lisette....I just don't understand :Cry:
Idk. I could talk to my rat for several hours. We joked, had debates, talked about all kinds of things. He was educated. More than he told me, I think. He never asked for anything, he hinted but wouldn’t go on about it. I really miss the conversations we’d have. Sometimes we’d talk for over five hours or more. I think a lot of his views were really his, but he had a rat side, no doubt. The talk of marriage, his lies, the other women, etc. And the broken phone, multiple SIM cards- 2 in his phone at a time. The missing days while he was with another victim. If it wasn’t for the ratty things, I’m sure things would have been way different between us. I was totally in love with him. but now I know better. And, I just can’t forgive cheating no matter what.
But I can see her interest if he is good with the conversation. At some point he will hook her and reel her in. When it ends it will hurt her so much. I hope she gets out before that happens.

Mango Chutney

At some point he will hook her and reel her in. When it ends it will hurt her so much. I hope she gets out before that happens.
Yup.....and this is why we stress time and time again: No contact.
Me and my rat spoke for hours, about history, religion, politics, life in general....but do I miss chatting with him? No way.....I have more intelligent and witty conversations here on the forum, with people without an ulterior motive.

magic

Idk. I could talk to my rat for several hours. We joked, had debates, talked about all kinds of things. He was educated. More than he told me, I think. He never asked for anything, he hinted but wouldn’t go on about it. I really miss the conversations we’d have. Sometimes we’d talk for over five hours or more. I think a lot of his views were really his, but he had a rat side, no doubt. The talk of marriage, his lies, the other women, etc. And the broken phone, multiple SIM cards- 2 in his phone at a time. The missing days while he was with another victim. If it wasn’t for the ratty things, I’m sure things would have been way different between us. I was totally in love with him. but now I know better. And, I just can’t forgive cheating no matter what.
But I can see her interest if he is good with the conversation. At some point he will hook her and reel her in. When it ends it will hurt her so much. I hope she gets out before that happens.
He’s already hooked her ,she’s just in denial

Brasilgirl

He’s already hooked her ,she’s just in denial
Let’s hope not. She should carefully distance herself from him and walk away.
One moment your just friends, then the next thing you know he’s hooked you and you think it’s real. They are very skilled at brainwashing. They just repeat telling you over and over how they feel about you until you beleive it. And you want to beleive it too because it feel so good to be loved.

Top Bottom