Where is the Gallery?

I am looking for the Gallery. My daughter is going to Tunisia to meet a man that she met on line, and I am trying to determine if he is legit or a Tunisian rat. She is 36 and in the process of divorcing her husband here. Her Tunisian internet friend is 29. She met him in a chat room about 3 months ago. I am very concerned and was hoping to look through pictures so that I could see if he is in the gallery. Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do.

March

Junior Rat Expert
I am looking for the Gallery. My daughter is going to Tunisia to meet a man that she met on line, and I am trying to determine if he is legit or a Tunisian rat. She is 36 and in the process of divorcing her husband here. Her Tunisian internet friend is 29. She met him in a chat room about 3 months ago. I am very concerned and was hoping to look through pictures so that I could see if he is in the gallery. Somebody please help me. I don't know what to do.
there are many that are not placed in the gallery

Lenna

Hope all is ok trust none of them x

Croydon girl

Major Ratslayer
You say she is divorcing her husband, does your daughter have children? She met him online, she won't be the only one, what work does this bloke do? They all want to marry Tunisian virgins! Divorced women are very rarely accepted, he is probably using her for money, gifts etc! Children from other men are not accepted either. Unless they can benefit from them! Tunisia is an islamic country, it is forbidden for unmarried couples to sleep together.

Jane

Major Ratslayer
Please look at your private messages