WHO knows (Mohamed) Bechir Ghazouani??? VERY IMPORTANT!!!

WHO can help?WHO know (Mohamed) Bechir Ghazouani???

• xxx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xxx

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
i mean hes got a lot of crap going on behind him !!!!!!
he is doing a lot of crap in his life...that´s right...and always just lieing...but i guess that is the only thing he learned...cuz for school he got no papers...and also that he learned something he got no papers...

M

marylou

he is doing a lot of crap in his life...that´s right...and always just lieing...but i guess that is the only thing he learned...cuz for school he got no papers...and also that he learned something he got no papers...
well some one should have taught him how to hang them curtains properly :rolleyes:

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
I have put his picture in our gallery with a link to this thread.
thank you so much!!! really...you all dont know HOW i feel right now...especially after i found out all this and read the mail he wrote this woman...i really loved that man...and he just used me and for him me and the baby was just a plan to get the papers for germany =( and the worst thing is...he keep on lieing and dont stop...as i am not hurt enough =(

tigerlil

Ratslayer
thank you so much!!! really...you all dont know HOW i feel right now...especially after i found out all this and read the mail he wrote this woman...i really loved that man...and he just used me and for him me and the baby was just a plan to get the papers for germany =( and the worst thing is...he keep on lieing and dont stop...as i am not hurt enough =(
You will find support here...i hope you are taking care of your health especially as you are pregnant...i know it is hard not to, but please try not to get to stressed

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
You will find support here...i hope you are taking care of your health especially as you are pregnant...i know it is hard not to, but please try not to get to stressed
it is easy to say this...but hard to do for me...cuz he stress me...he destroy my whole life and still keep on doing it...i am just not stressed anymore if he is back in his country and we are finally divorced =( i cant relax if he is here...thank god my baby son is fine...but me...i dont wish anybody what i have to go through right now...

Amber

oo la la ;)
it is easy to say this...but hard to do for me...cuz he stress me...he destroy my whole life and still keep on doing it...i am just not stressed anymore if he is back in his country and we are finally divorced =( i cant relax if he is here...thank god my baby son is fine...but me...i dont wish anybody what i have to go through right now...
Hi Sunshinesly and welcome here,

Yes it's easy to say ...you are having a harsh time of course in your situation . I wish you strength and send you my best thoughts. Please concentrate on your baby and yourself for now , you will get rid of the ugly rat in time as you sound determined .
Take care
big hugs

crystal

The Punchy Scot
Hi sunshinesly...welcome to TLR.. I can relate to you fully and i am so sorry about how you have been treated...it never ceases to amaze me..the cowardly aggresive uncaring depths these men will go to... I worry about your safety ..do you have woman's aid... where you can go?? he has done damage to you already and he wants something that you have ...can you get out the flat... You sound strong..but i feel your battle is not won..go where he cant find you and take a injunction out against him.. can you live with family...you have a very emotional time in front of you with the baby being born..don't let him worm his way back...as he will be twice as bad but also use the baby against you.. I don't want to frighten you...but you have to protect yourself..dont give out any info and if you do LIE..play him at his own game...you have the power he is in your country..act quickly get your evidence contact border control and get them to get him out curtail his visa or stop it going ahead ..he is in breach...of his visa...He has not destroyed your life he has only taken a small part of it..you will come through this...keep posting we will support you and give you strength... always be one step ahead...Dont listen to his family...be strong..xxxxxx

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
Hi sunshinesly...welcome to TLR.. I can relate to you fully and i am so sorry about how you have been treated...it never ceases to amaze me..the cowardly aggresive uncaring depths these men will go to... I worry about your safety ..do you have woman's aid... where you can go?? he has done damage to you already and he wants something that you have ...can you get out the flat... You sound strong..but i feel your battle is not won..go where he cant find you and take a injunction out against him.. can you live with family...you have a very emotional time in front of you with the baby being born..don't let him worm his way back...as he will be twice as bad but also use the baby against you.. I don't want to frighten you...but you have to protect yourself..dont give out any info and if you do LIE..play him at his own game...you have the power he is in your country..act quickly get your evidence contact border control and get them to get him out curtail his visa or stop it going ahead ..he is in breach...of his visa...He has not destroyed your life he has only taken a small part of it..you will come through this...keep posting we will support you and give you strength... always be one step ahead...Dont listen to his family...be strong..xxxxxx
i dont listen to his family...they are with him and i am sure they knew all about it...all they want is the european money and a way to germany over their son...

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
Hi Sunshinesly and welcome here,

Yes it's easy to say ...you are having a harsh time of course in your situation . I wish you strength and send you my best thoughts. Please concentrate on your baby and yourself for now , you will get rid of the ugly rat in time as you sound determined .
Take care
big hugs

thank you so much

C

Cheeky Girl

Hi Sunshinesly, welcome to TLR :)

It sounds like you have been through a truly terrible experience, but good on you for being strong enough to stand up to this violent and cruel man!

Now is the time to take good care of yourself. You will find lots of support here, and lots of people who have been through similar experiences, so remember, you are not alone. You can also get lots of advice for any questions - there is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

I know this must have been an awful experience, so sending you a big hug, lady.

It's easy for us to say, but try to keep calm and not let this awful man get to you. You are the strong one, not him. You are the one making good and sensible decisions in your life for you and your baby. YOU OWE HIM NOTHING.

xxx

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
Hi Sunshinesly, welcome to TLR :)

It sounds like you have been through a truly terrible experience, but good on you for being strong enough to stand up to this violent and cruel man!

Now is the time to take good care of yourself. You will find lots of support here, and lots of people who have been through similar experiences, so remember, you are not alone. You can also get lots of advice for any questions - there is a wealth of knowledge on this site.

I know this must have been an awful experience, so sending you a big hug, lady.

It's easy for us to say, but try to keep calm and not let this awful man get to you. You are the strong one, not him. You are the one making good and sensible decisions in your life for you and your baby. YOU OWE HIM NOTHING.

xxx
thanks for your nice words...
NO...you are RIGHT...I dont owe him NOTHING...
i just wish that soon everything is over...this horror...

B

Bettyb

Hallo Sunshinesly,
es tut mir unglaublich leid was Dir widerfahren ist. Es ist ja schrecklich. Du hat viel durchgemacht und bist nicht daran zerbrochen. Ich habe auch einmal in der Nähe von Offenbach gelebt und auch mir ist in diesem Jahr Leid angetan worden, aber im Verhältnis zu Dir doch sehr wenig.
Ich habe mich gewehrt aber leider etwas spät und meinen körperlichen Schmerz mußte ich dann doch erleben.
Es ist gut, daß es diese Seite gibt und wir diese Mistkerle hier posten können, in der Hoffnung daß es möglichst viele sehen. Vielleicht auch junge Frauen. die mit diesen Typen liiert oder versprochen sind und daran denken in irgendwann zu heiraten.
Ich wünsche Dir und Deinem Baby alles erdenklich gute, pass auf euch auf und viel Kraft um alles auszustehen. Es kommen wieder bessere Zeiten für Dich.
Alles Liebe
Betty

A

Ariel

I'm incredibly sorry for what happened to you. It's awful. You have been through a lot and are not broken it. I also once lived near Offenbach and to me has been done this year, sorry, but compared to you but very little.
I defended myself, but unfortunately a little late and my physical pain I had to go through after all.
It is good that there is this page and we will post those bastards here can, in the hope that as many see. Perhaps young women. who are romantically involved with these types or promised, and in fact at some point think about getting married.
I wish you and your baby all the very good, right on you and a lot of strength to endure everything. It come back better times for you.

tigerlil

Ratslayer
I'm incredibly sorry for what happened to you. It's awful. You have been through a lot and are not broken it. I also once lived near Offenbach and to me has been done this year, sorry, but compared to you but very little.
I defended myself, but unfortunately a little late and my physical pain I had to go through after all.
It is good that there is this page and we will post those bastards here can, in the hope that as many see. Perhaps young women. who are romantically involved with these types or promised, and in fact at some point think about getting married.
I wish you and your baby all the very good, right on you and a lot of strength to endure everything. It come back better times for you.
Blimey i thought you were on the bottle last night..BG pointed out to me this is a translation of Bettys post:confused::D

sunshinesly

"starke Frau"
Hallo Sunshinesly,
es tut mir unglaublich leid was Dir widerfahren ist. Es ist ja schrecklich. Du hat viel durchgemacht und bist nicht daran zerbrochen. Ich habe auch einmal in der Nähe von Offenbach gelebt und auch mir ist in diesem Jahr Leid angetan worden, aber im Verhältnis zu Dir doch sehr wenig.
Ich habe mich gewehrt aber leider etwas spät und meinen körperlichen Schmerz mußte ich dann doch erleben.
Es ist gut, daß es diese Seite gibt und wir diese Mistkerle hier posten können, in der Hoffnung daß es möglichst viele sehen. Vielleicht auch junge Frauen. die mit diesen Typen liiert oder versprochen sind und daran denken in irgendwann zu heiraten.
Ich wünsche Dir und Deinem Baby alles erdenklich gute, pass auf euch auf und viel Kraft um alles auszustehen. Es kommen wieder bessere Zeiten für Dich.
Alles Liebe
Betty
Vielen Dank Betty...ja zum glück habe ich es beendet bevor die körperliche gewalt kam und evt. noch etwas dem baby passiert wäre...als er immer aggressiver wurde und dinge kaputt gemacht hat und ich wusste als nächstes wird er zuschlagen habe ich den schlusstrich gezogen...dennoch tut es sehr weh...denn meinerseits war alles ihm gegenüber ernst gemeint und ich habe ihn wirklich geliebt...während er das baby und mich nur für papiere benutzen wollte und weiterhin auf der suche nach anderen frauen war und noch immer ist =( sowas wünsche ich keinem!!! lg

Top Bottom