Who stalks you on facebook - FAKE

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Not that I'm aware of but if you know a certain rat on here you can click on his profile and it tells you what post he is reading.....

Xxxxx

FoolInLove

just hold the mouse over your name in the right corner on the top.
Then it all shows
xx

Heidi

Administrator
Update :(

How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile

Analyzing Apps

Designers know there's a market for Facebook apps that allow you to see who views your profile. And they also know that Facebook has strict privacy rules forbidding it. So many designers toe this line, bringing you right up to the edge of something resembling actual knowledge.

Typing the word "statistics" into the Facebook app directory returns a long list of traffic tracking apps, similar to Facebook Insights. Most of them aren't as good. But you'll find a rotating and ever-increasing list of gems that do things like mine your status updates for the words you use most. Just be sure to keep one important point in mind: These apps mine your profile for interaction. When someone "likes" a photo you post, comments on your status update or otherwise interacts with your profile, these apps know, and they may be able to build models of your most active friends. But if an ex-boyfriend is simply lurking around your profile, there's absolutely no way to tell, so don't believe the apps that tell you otherwise.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/tips/how-to-see-who-views-your-facebook-profile2.htm

sheebee

Always wondered who was checking your profile? Well check it out! ;)

on second thought - please pm me if you want the link ;)
There's a supposed stalk checker thing in Facebook but it only shows the last five friends of yours that visited your page

akhenaten

in any case avoid letting any app accessing your facebook, it can then access your discussion history / contacts and a lot of a private information.
There's no such an option in facebook.

Heidi

Administrator
in any case avoid letting any app accessing your facebook, it can then access your discussion history / contacts and a lot of a private information.
There's no such an option in facebook.
That is what I wrote in my last post here :)

Update :(

How to See Who Views Your Facebook Profile

Analyzing Apps

Designers know there's a market for Facebook apps that allow you to see who views your profile. And they also know that Facebook has strict privacy rules forbidding it. So many designers toe this line, bringing you right up to the edge of something resembling actual knowledge.

Typing the word "statistics" into the Facebook app directory returns a long list of traffic tracking apps, similar to Facebook Insights. Most of them aren't as good. But you'll find a rotating and ever-increasing list of gems that do things like mine your status updates for the words you use most. Just be sure to keep one important point in mind: These apps mine your profile for interaction. When someone "likes" a photo you post, comments on your status update or otherwise interacts with your profile, these apps know, and they may be able to build models of your most active friends. But if an ex-boyfriend is simply lurking around your profile, there's absolutely no way to tell, so don't believe the apps that tell you otherwise.

http://computer.howstuffworks.com/internet/tips/how-to-see-who-views-your-facebook-profile2.htm

sarahsahara

let me get this straight... to see who's been visiting my profile I must open up myself to malware? IMO, that's a heavy price to pay.

Top Bottom