Why are Tunisian women better?

joon

I've heard it before and read it many times in threads that the men say "Tunisian women are better," and somewhere someone posted that a Tunisian woman told her " Tunisian women are better than Western women." Why??? Where does this come from? I don't get it. Why are the western women who love these men the scum of the earth but these women who mostly marry for what is in a man's pocket is a prize in their eyes? Is it the sterotypes that come with Western women? Is it the behavior of the tourists?

C

cheryl

I've heard it before and read it many times in threads that the men say "Tunisian women are better," and somewhere someone posted that a Tunisian woman told her " Tunisian women are better than Western women." Why??? Where does this come from? I don't get it. Why are the western women who love these men the scum of the earth but these women who mostly marry for what is in a man's pocket is a prize in their eyes? Is it the sterotypes that come with Western women? Is it the behavior of the tourists?
..I believe it is stereotype they are listening since they are little boys and they believe it without giving any thought about it....
...otherwise why they would be nasty to woman what accept them as they are; believe them; trying to help them; share lot with them...and rather run to one who accept them only prior with package of money.....

C

cheryl

I also was surprised how low opinion they can have about european woman; just because she doesn't follow their rules or religion....
..Anyway. ... I don't find tunisian women better in any way....
..for me just about enough was when I saw them put some cheap fake fashion staff on and are acting important like movie stars ...

Last edited:

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I also was surprised how low opinion they can have about european woman; just because she doesn't follow their rules or religion....
..Anyway. ... I don't find tunisian women better in any way....
..for me just about enough was when I saw them put some cheap fake fashion staff on and are acting important like movie stars ...
All rats will tell you they hate Tunisian women.......until they scam you ;)

Wicker

What I saw in Tunisia is that most of the women who are looking at you think you are dirt .. just because you are European. Are they better I do not know .. they just obey their husband and do what he wants... so yes 'they are better, cause they do what I say' ... (which we will not do) .. ;-)

joon

What I saw in Tunisia is that most of the women who are looking at you think you are dirt .. just because you are European. Are they better I do not know .. they just obey their husband and do what he wants... so yes 'they are better, cause they do what I say' ... (which we will not do) .. ;-)
Do these women actually obey their husband's even the modern ones?

magic

Junior Rat Expert
@joon Theyre just indoctrinated with this way of thinking.its ingrained in their 'culture'.Even when you give them everything and love them for them ,its never enough.it is learnt that we are 'easy',they cant comprehend real love feelings.Perversely,a good muslim man will marry a tunie virgin (born again virgin!) AFTER whoring himself with us european 'trash'.This selective 'religion/culture' is the MOST hypocritical thing iv ever encountered,and really,makes me want to puke:Evil:

Sun rise

Junior Rat Expert
They only think there better ;) western woman have an opinion and dasn't take everything from a men. And TLR are intimidated by that, not at first but if they find out that were intelligent to find proof what a scam they are....they long for Tunis woman :thumbsup:

black_angel

Junior Rat Expert
They are nothing better than us.. Nothing at all. I've never seen such hipocritical women like arab women. They're shamless in their hipocricism. They all are gold diggers, nothing more and nothing less. They have such tight minds that gold is the only thing that can fit in there. They are nothing better than us in being women, wives nor are they better in being mothers. They act like innocent saint virgins but they are just simple sluts and whores. Cause only a whore can marry a man and pretend love for a gold and status. Only a whore can let her fiance or husband or whatever he is to scamm other women and get excited for the money he will bring to their table from this bezness. Yes we have sex before marriage and we have more than one partner but we dont act to be virgins like they do. We dont pretend to be innocent like they do. And we dont marry prostituts with a smile on the face like they do. We dont raise our kids to be rats, to use others.. They sell themselves for a gold and their husbands buy them for the gold they scammed from innocent women. Most of all - they are doing this and still believing that they are better than us. I'd rather die than to live such life. Without love, care, respect and with all the sins in my heart.

joon

They are nothing better than us.. Nothing at all. I've never seen such hipocritical women like arab women. They're shamless in their hipocricism. They all are gold diggers, nothing more and nothing less. They have such tight minds that gold is the only thing that can fit in there. They are nothing better than us in being women, wives nor are they better in being mothers. They act like innocent saint virgins but they are just simple sluts and whores. Cause only a whore can marry a man and pretend love for a gold and status. Only a whore can let her fiance or husband or whatever he is to scamm other women and get excited for the money he will bring to their table from this bezness. Yes we have sex before marriage and we have more than one partner but we dont act to be virgins like they do. We dont pretend to be innocent like they do. And we dont marry prostituts with a smile on the face like they do. We dont raise our kids to be rats, to use others.. They sell themselves for a gold and their husbands buy them for the gold they scammed from innocent women. Most of all - they are doing this and still believing that they are better than us. I'd rather die than to live such life. Without love, care, respect and with all the sins in my heart.
Amen Sister :)

joon

You know it is funny, I am not so sure how great of mothers they are. I was on a skype call with my rat and he asked me if I can put my 2 year old son in front of the TV, I read somewhere this is the norm over there,The TV raises the kid. He told me the little kids sometimes just walk into random people's homes and recently I found an article that a little girl around 7 with the same Surname as my rat was raped and murdered getting bread for the family. These people need to watch their kids, before they label us, no wonder they become rats with parenting like this. I am sure it is not all of them, just like not all Tunisians are rats, but there sure are a lot of rats in this gallery.

joon

Please let´s not forget that the tunisian women who marry rats come from the same sewer society as the rats do. A rat will never get to a higher tunisian society by marriage.
It is true a Tunisian woman never marries a man whose social class is below hers. I read in a Peer-reviewed journal somewhere that Tunisian men prefer uneducated women with little intelligence because they don't care to socialize with their wife, they can do this at the coffee shop, they want their wife to cook, clean , make babies and readily give them sex and if she happens to have a pretty face even better.

A

alemancita

well, lets answer the initial question of the thread : they are better because i am an evil , independent, educated , open minded , travelled , multilingual , hard working and beautiful WITCH .......and thats just to much to handle for an poor little tunisian rat :D:D:D:D

Heidi

Inactive
Why are some tunisian women so arrogant ? zahn.gif

Most people realize that the world doesn't revolve around them. Arrogant people counteract this by creating an atmosphere that revolves around them, and get angry if they're reminded of the real world.
An arrogant person is less likely than other people to self-reflect, thereby not seeing their own imperfections.
Many times, arrogant people have a serious "my way is the only way" attitude. This is simply a protective mechanism for their false image.
For the most part, arrogant people see people that they don't like as threats to their perfect little world.

To say it in one sentence : They are dumb :p