Why are Tunisian women better?

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
i shouldnt really rise to it ,but my rat was not uneducated he was very bright , he certainly wasnt dirty , and was good looking and was a muslim at heart. However he did have the rat mindset and this i found out more and more as time went on. Yes i knew the age difference probably made us incompatible but only just. Western values accept all couples old / young black / white etc etc . Yes we feel stupid but only because they fed us the deception that we actually had some sort of a chance with the man.
Enquiring minds wants to know what yours looks like....;):D

Olivia 24

i shouldnt really rise to it ,but my rat was not uneducated he was very bright , he certainly wasnt dirty , and was good looking and was a muslim at heart. However he did have the rat mindset and this i found out more and more as time went on. Yes i knew the age difference probably made us incompatible but only just. Western values accept all couples old / young black / white etc etc . Yes we feel stupid but only because they fed us the deception that we actually had some sort of a chance with the man.
Yes I know what you mean. My was same. Educate, sexy, ... but ... allways inner voice say, something is not ok with him. I study him 3 years, before I win this game. They are not in same level as we are. They need 3000 years of evolution to be in our step. :D

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Yes I know what you mean. My was same. Educate, sexy, ... but ... allways inner voice say, something is not ok with him. I study him 3 years, before I win this game. They are not in same level as we are. They need 3000 years of evolution to be in our step. :D
i guess mine was 3/4 years study on the job so to speak but came to same conclusion .... a rat

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
i appreciate its a tenuous link but i want to put this on just because i love it. Its the roman empire at its fullest extent so in a way we were all under roman governance for a time. it kind of makes me feel like im part of one nation including, tunis tunisia ( as we know from the ruins etc tunis catharge still the roman name etc. It was a revelation to me.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/00/Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD.png?download
The film roman empire reign of vlood is also a very good watch and leather skirts a plenty for the ladies

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Really we believe, that they are compatible with us ?
Fleetingly....but reality soon bites and we get rid of the vermin!
Yes I know what you mean. My was same. Educate, sexy, ...
Mine too ;):D:D Actually, he was as thick as brown substance, a school drop out, alcoholic, ugly as sin, sick in the head, useless in bed, woman beating freak. Educated and sexy, haha...the last words I'd use to describe mine, but boy....I did laugh there for a minute at the thought!!
allways inner voice say, something is not ok with him.
This is the same as me, I'd never heard of bezness or rats...but that inner voice haunted me, I knew something was very wrong. Such a shame it takes us so long to pay heed to that inner voice, we usually only listen to it after much damage has been caused :(
They need 3000 years of evolution to be in our step. :D
Hear hear!! They also need to stop inbreeding :sick:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
totally outshined any positive traits
Were there any? I struggle to think of any positive traits with my freak...I genuinely don't believe he had any apart from his skill on the keyboard...the musical variety, though his keyboard skills on the computer were good too when lovebombing victims :rolleyes:

Gorgeous

"This is the same as me, I'd never heard of bezness or rats...but that inner voice etc."
'Olivia24' - exactly as my case.
Tall, handsome, cuddly etc. but culture finally won. Wants a TN woman who does not voice an opinion as mentioned above. Cook, clean, etc.
So be it.
Some of the rats get out of Tunisia but their scamming continues. Will never be satisfied - greed over everything.

see clearly

Junior Rat Expert
Were there any? I struggle to think of any positive traits with my freak...I genuinely don't believe he had any apart from his skill on the keyboard...the musical variety, though his keyboard skills on the computer were good too when lovebombing victims :rolleyes:
I guess the positives were just the illusion he spun for himself .

Liona

Rat Expert
as we know from the ruins etc tunis catharge still the roman name etc. It was a revelation to me.
It was before arab conquest of North Africa. After everything has change not to the best.
For example, Egypt.. They have great history, but it is not connected with the modern population. There is degradation there, and it is aggravated nowadays. It's like they move back to the Stone ages.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Fleetingly....but reality soon bites and we get rid of the vermin!

Mine too ;):D:D Actually, he was as thick as brown substance, a school drop out, alcoholic, ugly as sin, sick in the head, useless in bed, woman beating freak. Educated and sexy, haha...the last words I'd use to describe mine, but boy....I did laugh there for a minute at the thought!!

This is the same as me, I'd never heard of bezness or rats...but that inner voice haunted me, I knew something was very wrong. Such a shame it takes us so long to pay heed to that inner voice, we usually only listen to it after much damage has been caused :(

Hear hear!! They also need to stop inbreeding :sick:
Maybe that's where the psychotic episodes come from and the mood swings. Short circuits in the brain.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Hope this link works! This an example of those sweet, innocent virgins, those that dress modest, behave with dignity, do not leave the house outside of school and work....the ones our ratty members try to convince us of :rolleyes:
In reality, this is modern day Tunisian woman, the sort I saw and speak of, even though the rats say I am wrong. They say we are whores, we are cheap etc....they need to wake up and accept that actually, many of their female youth are more fitting to the names they falsely label us with. I know for sure I could never behave this way, my morals wouldn't allow it.I
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1635370776481775&id=1068856596466532

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Hope this link works! This an example of those sweet, innocent virgins, those that dress modest, behave with dignity, do not leave the house outside of school and work....the ones our ratty members try to convince us of :rolleyes:
In reality, this is modern day Tunisian woman, the sort I saw and speak of, even though the rats say I am wrong. They say we are whores, we are cheap etc....they need to wake up and accept that actually, many of their female youth are more fitting to the names they falsely label us with. I know for sure I could never behave this way, my morals wouldn't allow it.I
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1635370776481775&id=1068856596466532
:eek::eek:HOOD RATS:eek::eek: and she got treated like one in the end....those guys have no restraint about decking a girl to the ground! :eek:

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Don't get me wrong, there are good ones too, as with in any country. I show this because I am sick to death of rats coming here telling me I am wrong, that their women are holier than thou...it just isn't true, I KNOW what I saw.

Western Bride

Everything passed and ok the rat story didn't get real in my case.

But sometimes I cannot get one thing but asking myself one question:
" Why?" Why on earth we (European) are treated so badly being deprived of everything, while in the most of cases we are better, deeper, more human,more generous, more caring, more beautiful inside and outside (don't mean to say this in all cases and no offence), smarter and really being present for our men with all heart and soul emotionally, sexually and simply standing up for them?

This question is probably useless and it's impossible to change anyone.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
Everything passed and ok the rat story didn't get real in my case.

But sometimes I cannot get one thing but asking myself one question:
" Why?" Why on earth we (European) are treated so badly being deprived of everything, while in the most of cases we are better, deeper, more human,more generous, more caring, more beautiful inside and outside (don't mean to say this in all cases and no offence), smarter and really being present for our men with all heart and soul emotionally, sexually and simply standing up for them?
They are raised with this deep rooted belief from birth...it will never change.

This question is probably useless and it's impossible to change anyone.
Because we have no value in their eyes. We are lower than them in their eyes, we have no worth, regardless of what we offer on an emotional scale. Put simply, we are nothing more than Western infidels to be used, abused and thrown away....it makes no difference that we are mostly good people....we will never be anything to them.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
Because we have no value in their eyes. We are lower than them in their eyes, we have no worth, regardless of what we offer on an emotional scale. Put simply, we are nothing more than Western infidels to be used, abused and thrown away....it makes no difference that we are mostly good people....we will never be anything to them.
and therefore we must delete their very existence from our lives. Those that only decrease you must you release them. They have no place with you. EVER! Your self worth is much more than them!

Mango Chutney

Staff member
and therefore we must delete their very existence from our lives. Those that only decrease you must you release them. They have no place with you. EVER! Your self worth is much more than them!
I so agree! :) I think that's the only way.
When an individual has such a deep rooted belief in something that has been instilled in them from birth, they will never change, the belief is too ingrained.
In a sense, they have been brainwashed.....brainwashed into believing that they are the better.
So I agree, the only way we can progress in our lives to a healthy and prosperous future is to completely delete their existence, they will never bring anything but heartbreak, despair and destruction.

juicyfruit

Junior Rat Expert
I so agree! :) I think that's the only way.
When an individual has such a deep rooted belief in something that has been instilled in them from birth, they will never change, the belief is too ingrained.
In a sense, they have been brainwashed.....brainwashed into believing that they are the better.
So I agree, the only way we can progress in our lives to a healthy and prosperous future is to completely delete their existence, they will never bring anything but heartbreak, despair and destruction.
A product of their environment/society. Children learn what they live....

F

Former Member 4

Because rats are raised around the so wonderful arabic culture.
and in the arabic literattural heritage, the perfect women is discribed as the submissive woman with big boobies (i'm serious, the prehistorian arab poets always described the perfect women as big sized big boobs rich / submissive) in a way they want a woman looking like their mom and submissive so that they live the sultan life their father lived.

What i just said above is not a joke :rolleyes:, it's really a cultural thing planted in their brain.