Why are Tunisian women better?

Judithlyn

Senior Rat Expert
More like lack of brain development! I mean seriously, look at this twat....WTF does he look like? Belongs on the damn funny farm, he is a freak :thumbsup:

View attachment 37941
@Mangochutney I’m dying laughing.... your comments are sooooo funny! You are also so correct! He just doesn’t look right at all....neither does she! A match made in RAT heaven! Lol

Masha

Junior Rat Expert
i read some early comments on this thread and want to assure you that you dont have to be worried about the tunisian women lol. they were brought up to take take take. before they get married they dress nicely like they do on the bazar of "hey im due to get married to anyone who can afford me". they claim a house, gold, money and everything to their comfort that they even allow their hobis to prostitute themselves. they even cant be bothered cheating on their husbands when married. after marriage they let themselves go and i saw many just laying around on a matrazze on the floor while the kids were cooking and cleaning after. they are not made of stuff like work like we are to support the family. they are exercised on talking loud and shout and fast to impress anybody having a different oppinion than them. and yes they do have sex before getting married. its the lack of families not talking about sex to their children. they learn from the street. and when it starts itching them they want it and they take it like anything else. they get fatter and fatter and the husbands sit in the coffee complaining about them all day. as long as the mothers in tunisia dont teach their daughters about all that concerns life it will not change. they get taught what they need to have a good and lazy life. hygienic matters seem also forbidden to talk about ;)
Bianca ! Perfect post ! You have actually created a definition of Tunisian women .I would only add that those women are raised to become highly manipulative in whatever they do. They also believe that they are Queens who live to be served by their children. Mothers become untouchable Goddesses. Manipulative adders.

Amira

Rat Expert
Tunisian womens are not good at all,or better of us..just a bullshit,i think they are more worst then us..they are big player just..
The problem with Tunisian culture and some other cultures is that they are too concerned with honor. Nothing is allowed as a woman it is a shame to have a boyfriend, a shame to go out to a disco, etc but all this is done in secret without their families knowing about it. What will the neighbors say if my daughter has sex before marriage and if dresses unresponsive. Everything is based on being overly proper because none of them want a bad reputation. But the boys are too free they can do whatever they want and no one cares. I think that ordinary Tunisians respond that if the neighbor boy brings a lady of 65 years home to greet his parents. They talk but they don't care about her. None of them care about what's right or wrong as long as they have food on the table. Have always been open to other cultures but no longer now because there is actually too much scam out and on and on you hear about women and men who end up grieving because of these people. A Tunisian boy knows that he cannot date a Tunisian girl without supporting her and here we come

Croydon girl

The problem with Tunisian culture and some other cultures is that they are too concerned with honor. Nothing is allowed as a woman it is a shame to have a boyfriend, a shame to go out to a disco, etc but all this is done in secret without their families knowing about it. What will the neighbors say if my daughter has sex before marriage and if dresses unresponsive. Everything is based on being overly proper because none of them want a bad reputation. But the boys are too free they can do whatever they want and no one cares. I think that ordinary Tunisians respond that if the neighbor boy brings a lady of 65 years home to greet his parents. They talk but they don't care about her. None of them care about what's right or wrong as long as they have food on the table. Have always been open to other cultures but no longer now because there is actually too much scam out and on and on you hear about women and men who end up grieving because of these people. A Tunisian boy knows that he cannot date a Tunisian girl without supporting her and here we come
Great post Amira!

Amira

Rat Expert
A bezness man will always choose a lady with money. It is a reason why they ask the tourists about where they come from, because very often they ask you where you come from, whether you are alone or with your husband / boyfriend to check where he is going. Have seen that some women also get to know these people too well and sit in the bazaars with them and talk. The more information they get out of you the more you are in danger I think. They have a mindset of being too "nice".

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
With most women it is the same as with most men - tourists meet only in rare cases "typical tunisians", because most of them like to mind their own business or prefer to hang around with their own people (isn't that much different in western tourist regions?).

What tourists usually meet, however, are young people who try out what they can get, people who come from questionable backgrounds and social groups and a few outright criminals.

Amira

Rat Expert
With most women it is the same as with most men - tourists meet only in rare cases "typical tunisians", because most of them like to mind their own business or prefer to hang around with their own people (isn't that much different in western tourist regions?).

What tourist usually meet, however, are young people who try what they can get, people who come from questionable backgrounds and social groups and a few outright criminals.
Tunisians who work with tourists are not checked by employers when applying for a job at a hotel shop etc. References

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
Why would they? They are, in most cases, cheap and/because untrained labour, that is what they are hired for (let's remember: Tunisia is not known to be a sophisticated tourist destination, but a cheap beach holiday spot). Many of them do not work with any official contract, many of them not even for a fixed wage, but they receive only a percentage of the selling prices. If they leave or are being fired, the next candidate waits around the corner. Also, quite a few hotels (and other businesses) are not run by real hoteliers with tens of years of own experience, but rather by people with money (or meanwhile without, but kept alive by banks) - not all of them really understand what it takes to run a successful tourist business on a sustainable, permanent, level.

A few actors in the tourist business try to impose high(er) standards, some require even more or less references and/or education - all of which, in my honest and informed opinion, is still not yet enough to raise the tourist business above the aforementioned level.

Shops in hotels are, btw, usually, or at least not rarely, run by businesses who rented the hotel space (same for caravanes, pirate ships, photographers, etc.) - it is not hotel employees who work there.

Amira

Rat Expert
Why would they? They are, in most cases, cheap and/because untrained labour, that is what they are hired for (let's remember: Tunisia is not known to be a sophisticated tourist destination, but a cheap beach holiday spot). Many of them do not work with any official contract, many of them not even for a fixed wage, but they receive only a percentage of the selling prices. If they leave or are being fired, the next candidate waits around the corner. Also, quite a few hotels (and other businesses) are not run by real hoteliers with tens of years of own experience, but rather by people with money (or meanwhile without, but kept alive by banks) - not all of them really understand what it takes to run a successful tourist business on a sustainable, permanent, level.

A few actors in the tourist business try to impose high(er) standards, some require even more or less references and/or education - all of which, in my honest and informed opinion, is still not yet enough to raise the tourist business above the aforementioned level.

Shops in hotels are, btw, usually, or at least not rarely, run by businesses who rented the hotel space (same for caravanes, pirate ships, photographers, etc.) - it is not hotel employees who work there.
This is bad !!!! They do not think about the safety of tourists when they do not check the background of those who are hired. How can we as tourists trust them !! it does not work. If you go there on holiday then you have to lock everything in the safe and have the phone number of the police available all the time it is cruel. If you get any help from the police at all if something happens!

Bianca

Rats deserve to get a tunisian wife...after all most tunisian girls go only for the money, "love" is unknown in their life project...
yes they deserve. as tunisian women are loud, lazy and filthy when being married. not mentioned how greedy they are. they even agree on their hubbies and fiances to be with european women as they want to benefit of the money and visa after. never trust any. they are so expensive and yet so cheap lol

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
How can we as tourists trust them
Who says you have to? :) I have travelled many countries, but never trusted any person just because of his position, work or good face. I wouldn't do that in my own home town...

If you go there on holiday then you have to lock everything in the safe
Yes, that is exactly what I do (and not only in Tunisia) - I even make sure the security camera works and won't present the content of my safe in the camera view area. And if I leave important or expensive items in the room, I have even a special alarm or method attached to it. Call it paranoid, but I had never any item missing in an hotel or room.

Last edited:

tutusandfrogs

Who says you have to? :) I have travelled many countries, but never trusted any person just because of his position, work or good face. I wouldn't do that in my own home town...

Yes, that is exactly what I do (and not only in Tunisia) - I even make sure the security camera works and won't present the content of my safe in the camera view area. And if I leave important or expensive items in the room, I have even a special alarm or method attached to it. Call it paranoid, but I had never any item missing in an hotel or room.
There are cameras in the hotel rooms????

Etoyoc

Administrator
Staff member
No, they are in the rooms where all the safes are. I prefer these over individual room safes, because access to the rooms is not being monitored.

Marki

What I saw in Tunisia is that most of the women who are looking at you think you are dirt .. just because you are European. Are they better I do not know .. they just obey their husband and do what he wants... so yes 'they are better, cause they do what I say' ... (which we will not do) .. ;-)
Please could you help? I´ve just freshly broken up with Tunisian guy who found me on facebook.He used to live in UK he was married there and divorced so he´s back in Tunisia. I was so stupid that I stayed with him in daily touch for 6 months.In the beg. everything was nice (as always yeah) but after 2 months when he posted on facebook new status that we are in a relationship I started to feel pushed and typical problems appeared: how he missed me, he needed money to renovate the room for me bla bla bla. I wanted to come but for the first time I demanded to meet in some hotel. He got crazy that I refused his invitation to his house. OMG. I tryed to left him few times. He always got me back. His status about our relationship was deleted but we stayed together in more then friendly contact. Last 2 months some tunisian girl started to put many likes to his post on facebook. She put also many hearts time to time. He ignored it and he always react to my likes and comments only so she had to know about me....I asked him about her. Of course he got crazy what´s going on here...she´s just a follower as many people on his fb. All right. My big mistake. I stayed in touch with him. But we were so so from that time...but he was still trying to get me back not spent too much energy as in the beggining. He started to invite me to come tospend lovely time with himand celebrate New Year. I said I can´t that it was too late to book the ticket. During Christmas we stayed in touch. He was wishing me Good morning everyday as he used to. But one day I just asked him what he´s doing....but he started to barely answered...later I found his new post on fb that he was out with friend so I messaged him that he´s not able to answer me for my qeustion and the answer is seen on his fb. He stopped replying to my last messages, just read them...i was waiting 3 days till New years eve. He didn´t wish me Happy NY so removed him from my facebook and instargram. I finally understood that I´m not interesting anymore....few days back I found out that the Tunisian girl who was pushing him with her likes became his girfriend. He didn´t lost any minute to forgot for me and digging again. He can be in touch with many women..I don´t know......I´m asking for advice. Should I message her to tunisian girl and tell her that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me same time as with her? I don´t know how tunisian girl can react. Thank you and sorry for a long text.

Croydon girl

Please could you help? I´ve just freshly broken up with Tunisian guy who found me on facebook.He used to live in UK he was married there and divorced so he´s back in Tunisia. I was so stupid that I stayed with him in daily touch for 6 months.In the beg. everything was nice (as always yeah) but after 2 months when he posted on facebook new status that we are in a relationship I started to feel pushed and typical problems appeared: how he missed me, he needed money to renovate the room for me bla bla bla. I wanted to come but for the first time I demanded to meet in some hotel. He got crazy that I refused his invitation to his house. OMG. I tryed to left him few times. He always got me back. His status about our relationship was deleted but we stayed together in more then friendly contact. Last 2 months some tunisian girl started to put many likes to his post on facebook. She put also many hearts time to time. He ignored it and he always react to my likes and comments only so she had to know about me....I asked him about her. Of course he got crazy what´s going on here...she´s just a follower as many people on his fb. All right. My big mistake. I stayed in touch with him. But we were so so from that time...but he was still trying to get me back not spent too much energy as in the beggining. He started to invite me to come tospend lovely time with himand celebrate New Year. I said I can´t that it was too late to book the ticket. During Christmas we stayed in touch. He was wishing me Good morning everyday as he used to. But one day I just asked him what he´s doing....but he started to barely answered...later I found his new post on fb that he was out with friend so I messaged him that he´s not able to answer me for my qeustion and the answer is seen on his fb. He stopped replying to my last messages, just read them...i was waiting 3 days till New years eve. He didn´t wish me Happy NY so removed him from my facebook and instargram. I finally understood that I´m not interesting anymore....few days back I found out that the Tunisian girl who was pushing him with her likes became his girfriend. He didn´t lost any minute to forgot for me and digging again. He can be in touch with many women..I don´t know......I´m asking for advice. Should I message her to tunisian girl and tell her that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me same time as with her? I don´t know how tunisian girl can react. Thank you and sorry for a long text.
I wouldn't bother! Forget the arsehole! and his tunisian girlfriend! All tunisian blokes want to marry tunisian girls!

Liona

Rat Expert
I´m asking for advice. Should I message her to tunisian girl and tell her that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me same time as with her? I don´t know how tunisian girl can react. Thank you and sorry for a long text.
Hi and welcome @Marki .
You need not bother informing thas girl. I understand your generous and protective motives. Actually him being in touch with 10 foreign girls at the same time with her means nothing. Because, you know, "Those tourists worth nothing".
I hope you cut off this play boy forever.

Marki

Hi and welcome @Marki .
You need not bother informing thas girl. I understand your generous and protective motives. Actually him being in touch with 10 foreign girls at the same time with her means nothing. Because, you know, "Those tourists worth nothing".
I hope you cut off this play boy forever.
Hi, nice to meet you and all here. Well, so sad. That I can´t do nothing now. So she would see me as desperate woman instead of that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me all the time :-(