Why are Tunisian women better?

Amira

Rat Expert
Should I message her to tunisian girl and tell her that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me same time as with her? I don´t know how tunisian girl can react. Thank you and sorry for a long text.
I'm not a racist. But I think he has had her for a long time and that he "maybe" has more respect for her and that unfortunately he has only tried to use you for material goods. No I wouldn't have contacted her because I think she will make fun of you. She is in this game I think.

Amira

Rat Expert
Hi, nice to meet you and all here. Well, so sad. That I can´t do nothing now. So she would see me as desperate woman instead of that her new boyfriend has been in touch with me all the time :-(
Maybe she is not his new girlfriend but she has been with him for a long time without you showing anything. Yes they play with tourist girls and make fun of us

Marki

I'm not a racist. But I think he has had her for a long time and that he "maybe" has more respect for her and that unfortunately he has only tried to use you for material goods. No I wouldn't have contacted her because I think she will make fun of you. She is in this game I think.
Hi, maybe you’re right. But we met in June and she appeared at the end of October on his fb. Till then she didn’t react on his fb. He used to live many years in UK. That’s why we could talk about many stuff and I couldn’t explained him more about my life in EU becuase he knew it well. But of course he wanted to get back to the EU (I’m sure) because he has a doughter here and his ex wife(she is married again with a new man I saw it). So he wanted to live in EU anyway and get out from Tunisia. But later he started treat me not so nice so I don’t got it why some one who desperstely wants to find better life damage everything with his actions. They like stupid in this.

Marki

Maybe she is not his new girlfriend but she has been with him for a long time without you showing anything. Yes they play with tourist girls and make fun of us
Yup. Maybe. Strange is that when they came up with the new status :in a relationship I found it via her timeline not via his because I’m not his fb friend anymore and he’s hiding it!!! First day on her Timeline was seen his name as her boyfriend. Other day her starus was changed just in relationhsip. Hos name disappeared. And she lives really far away from his place if it’s a truth what she has on fb(city).

Marki

And one point: when I put the comment under his post and she did the same(she put many hearts there) he just reacted to mine but not hers. Later she deleted it. I thought she got upset that he didn’t react.

Liona

Rat Expert
Yup. Maybe. Strange is that when they came up with the new status :in a relationship I found it via her timeline not via his because I’m not his fb friend anymore and he’s hiding it!!! First day on her Timeline was seen his name as her boyfriend. Other day her starus was changed just in relationhsip. Hos name disappeared. And she lives really far away from his place if it’s a truth what she has on fb(city).
They are total idiots: they call you their wive after 5-minutes of knowing you ( and I am not joking now:whistle:), though who cares you are 1 from hundreds. This status game on social medias is pretty usual in their ratty community. Fake names, fake statuses, fake statements.

Amira

Rat Expert
And one point: when I put the comment under his post and she did the same(she put many hearts there) he just reacted to mine but not hers. Later she deleted it. I thought she got upset that he didn’t react.
Maybe they are in family? She may be his cousin

Marki

And he lives alone with his mum and sister. He used to call me all the time. Always from his room or street. He’s working from home via pc, time to time he went for some job interview.
Maybe they are in family? She may be his cousin
News! HE has contacted me. I confronted him with the picture where is seens SHE’s (tunisian girl) in relationship with him and that he lied to me. His reply: She’s my best friend. I just did it to see the reaction.You can ask her (omg it’s sooo stupid answer)

Marki

And he lives alone with his mum and sister. He used to call me all the time. Always from his room or street. He’s working from home via pc, time to time he went for some job interview.

News! HE has contacted me. I confronted him with the picture where is seens SHE’s (tunisian girl) in relationship with him and that he lied to me. His reply: She’s my best friend. I just did it to see the reaction.You can ask her (omg it’s sooo stupid answer)
For and evidence he sent me print screen of his status on fb that he’s ´single’ I told him that he could just easily change it in a second so I don’t trust anymore. He got upset with me and said:Bye (lol)

Marki

They are total idiots: they call you their wive after 5-minutes of knowing you ( and I am not joking now:whistle:), though who cares you are 1 from hundreds. This status game on social medias is pretty usual in their ratty community. Fake names, fake statuses, fake statements.
Yesh, I’m pretty angry that she’s in the game. Whatever she is his: friend, girlfriend,...

Hi im new on here, and I have just been through the same experience . The so called love of my life (Algerian) did the exact same to me, since last February messaging me face timing everyday, I was his world, his eyes, he loved everything about me until:.... September, out of the blue my brother took his own life. I went on a massive downer as can be expected, and ended up leaving my job. All of my friends were very supportive the ones I know personally and the ones I don't really know on fb. But guess what his messages became few and far between, all he would ask was when do you find work!!!! Then noticed an Algerian girl he had made friends with in October was loving every status and pic he put up no matter what it was, over doing it with the love hearts etc........ So I called his bluff!! His usual once every 2 days message came through, ( how r u baby, do u find work yet). I took a deep breath and typed.... No its OK now my brother has left me £70.000 and a car as inheritance ( which is not the case) we'll I kidd you not my poor phone went through hell with the amount of messages he was sending!!!! I again was his eyes, his heart, we will live a beautiful life together... Yeah right!!! . I challenged him about the girl on his fb, he replied ' is my brothers friend, why do you always cause trouble? and then gave me a load more blab blab. I replied I'm too wise and clever for these silly Facebook games, you can have her im going. There has been no contact since and that was in December. But I'm surprised they contact us and want to come to us because according to their Facebook status , all the girls went to Oxford uni, they all work at Lacoste or for Facebook, and live in Paris. All the guys work for Real Madrid or Barcelona football clubs and live in Madrid!! They all live in a massive dream world. They all adore each others profiles on Facebook even though the are obviously fake photos of models etc, the girls especially. Maybe its because they have nothing else in their lives so they live in facebook? Any way sorry about the long message, but nice to meet you all.

simple

Ratslayer
Yesh, I’m pretty angry that she’s in the game. Whatever she is his: friend, girlfriend,...
@Marki ,,im sorry youve had to go through all this crap ,its something no one should be put through and im glad you see him for what he is now.The reason why he wants to come back to europe ,is because he wasnt able to acheive his goal the first time.He married and had a child ,for a visa ,but his then wife divorced him,His goal is to swindle money so he can marry his Tunisian girlfriend ,,who has been waiting for him ,Prehaps even when he was married ,,In Tunisia its not possible to be best friends with a woman ,its not allowed ,So she is either his fiance or he has promised her marriage .Tell him to go F""K himself .as you deserve better and dont put up with his rubbish anymore ,,Delete him and move on..

simple

Ratslayer
Hi im new on here, and I have just been through the same experience . The so called love of my life (Algerian) did the exact same to me, since last February messaging me face timing everyday, I was his world, his eyes, he loved everything about me until:.... September, out of the blue my brother took his own life. I went on a massive downer as can be expected, and ended up leaving my job. All of my friends were very supportive the ones I know personally and the ones I don't really know on fb. But guess what his messages became few and far between, all he would ask was when do you find work!!!! Then noticed an Algerian girl he had made friends with in October was loving every status and pic he put up no matter what it was, over doing it with the love hearts etc........ So I called his bluff!! His usual once every 2 days message came through, ( how r u baby, do u find work yet). I took a deep breath and typed.... No its OK now my brother has left me £70.000 and a car as inheritance ( which is not the case) we'll I kidd you not my poor phone went through hell with the amount of messages he was sending!!!! I again was his eyes, his heart, we will live a beautiful life together... Yeah right!!! . I challenged him about the girl on his fb, he replied ' is my brothers friend, why do you always cause trouble? and then gave me a load more blab blab. I replied I'm too wise and clever for these silly Facebook games, you can have her im going. There has been no contact since and that was in December. But I'm surprised they contact us and want to come to us because according to their Facebook status , all the girls went to Oxford uni, they all work at Lacoste or for Facebook, and live in Paris. All the guys work for Real Madrid or Barcelona football clubs and live in Madrid!! They all live in a massive dream world. They all adore each others profiles on Facebook even though the are obviously fake photos of models etc, the girls especially. Maybe its because they have nothing else in their lives so they live in facebook? Any way sorry about the long message, but nice to meet you all.
Hi @Noah's Ark ,,your right up my alley ,This is exactly how to get revenge on this type of scumbag..Prehaps go on fb with empty ,shopping bags ,from Dolchi and Gabbana,Versace etc...Its worth paying a couple of quid for them..Them thinking youve got money and a new bf your sending money to ,Will haunt him for a long time ...Well done this has made my day xxxx

Thankyou @simple and @Liona for your kind words, what he did was make me realise how truly heartless they can be, ironic really as they quote love and heart in every sentence they send you pfffff, I felt so stupid at the time because I believed him, and you know why!!! He used his religion to make me trust him, he made out he was pure and innocent and his god had sent me too him!! . I'm glad im out of the mess and hurt he wanted to put me through, he wanted my brothers money !!! Need I say more about how they think....

Marki

@Marki ,,im sorry youve had to go through all this crap ,its something no one should be put through and im glad you see him for what he is now.The reason why he wants to come back to europe ,is because he wasnt able to acheive his goal the first time.He married and had a child ,for a visa ,but his then wife divorced him,His goal is to swindle money so he can marry his Tunisian girlfriend ,,who has been waiting for him ,Prehaps even when he was married ,,In Tunisia its not possible to be best friends with a woman ,its not allowed ,So she is either his fiance or he has promised her marriage .Tell him to go F""K himself .as you deserve better and dont put up with his rubbish anymore ,,Delete him and move on..
Thank you for your words. She has jist changed her status: In free relationship omg

simple

Ratslayer
Thank you for your words. She has jist changed her status: In free relationship omg
Let him stay with this Tunisian woman ,,he will never have a days of peace .She will demand and expect everything from him .One of the main reasons rats scam tourists ,is so they can marry a Tunisian woman,,He must pay for the wedding ,provide everything for her ,be able to keep her comfortable ,Otherwise her parents wont allow him to marry her .And they will prostitute themselves and destroy any tourists life to acheive this ,,also the gf knows whats hes up to and dosnt care who he sleeps with ,as long as she can have her wedding and jewellery .They deserve each other ,,,But he 100% dosnt deserve you .

Marki

Let him stay with this Tunisian woman ,,he will never have a days of peace .She will demand and expect everything from him .One of the main reasons rats scam tourists ,is so they can marry a Tunisian woman,,He must pay for the wedding ,provide everything for her ,be able to keep her comfortable ,Otherwise her parents wont allow him to marry her .And they will prostitute themselves and destroy any tourists life to acheive this ,,also the gf knows whats hes up to and dosnt care who he sleeps with ,as long as she can have her wedding and jewellery .They deserve each other ,,,But he 100% dosnt deserve you .
I’m devastated by this. How these women can do this? Not be jealous. It’s not true love what they do! :-(

@Marki I'm not entirely sure but my feelings are that they all think they are little princesses , and think they should be treated at such no matter what cost. If it means knowing their husband is sleeping with other women ( the likes of us ) then so be it, they also see us as their income, they don't care we work 40+ hours a week for the money that they want so badly. Like @simple advises leave them to it, it is a sad life they live to be able to do this, also if she is in on it I bet your bottom dollar she is furious now he has lost potential money coming to them. Stay out of the mess and unhappiness this will bring to you and let them play their silly games in Facebook. X

Marki

@Marki I'm not entirely sure but my feelings are that they all think they are little princesses , and think they should be treated at such no matter what cost. If it means knowing their husband is sleeping with other women ( the likes of us ) then so be it, they also see us as their income, they don't care we work 40+ hours a week for the money that they want so badly. Like @simple advises leave them to it, it is a sad life they live to be able to do this, also if she is in on it I bet your bottom dollar she is furious now he has lost potential money coming to them. Stay out of the mess and unhappiness this will bring to you and let them play their silly games in Facebook. X
Thank you. It’s really sad. I’m happy I didn’t spent money for him, I didn’t go there to meet him, even if I was influenced a lot... many signals started alarmed my mind. Just hope he won’t abuse me about my private stuff like pictures ect. you know, at moment he will get angry with me that I left “the game”

March

very well said

Myriam1

From the first day they were born, most tunisian girls were prepared to be someone's wife later on. If she studies, it's mostly to get married to a "good and rich man", no intention to work for most of them. Especially in the South, it's mere to lift their "Worth" on the mariage market.
Most of them are just empty headed, empty hearted and looking for wealth or in any case a better living standard than the one they're used to. Most of them don't have any class, look cheap, behave cheap...but well, if that's what those men there want, let them have it!

simple

Ratslayer
From the first day they were born, most tunisian girls were prepared to be someone's wife later on. If she studies, it's mostly to get married to a "good and rich man", no intention to work for most of them. Especially in the South, it's mere to lift their "Worth" on the mariage market.
Most of them are just empty headed, empty hearted and looking for wealth or in any case a better living standard than the one they're used to. Most of them don't have any class, look cheap, behave cheap...but well, if that's what those men there want, let them have it!
So true ,,and most know their Fiance or husbands,sleep with western women for money ,they dont care as long as he brings in the money and she dosnt have to have sex all the time .They deserve each other ,a life with out love and loyalty is the norm in rats marriages ,,