Why Are You Here ?

mezoo

The Decider
My interest derives from desire to bring to bear experience and generally be the naysayer to any person who arrives in Tunisia ostensibly for a vacation and leaves with the intention of returning to marry. To provide the view if and in fact one would be pursuing a matrimonial situation to assist others who would also bring to bear their experiences of any other viewpoint, as we all know those who arrive at the forum have got this deep in their search and are mostly where they want to be.

the highlander

why am i here

hi
am here because i have seen at 1st hand what the rats can do, from simple fibbing to breaking up an 18 year marriage then dumping the poor lady when she says she is going over to be with him
so i want to warn the ladies that its ok to have a holiday, its ok to have fun,
its even ok if u want to have sex with them (although a 10 foot barge pole springs to mind)
just dont leave yer brain on the airplane seat, stay alert open yer ears and eyes before u open your heart
have a great holiday and dont bring anything home lol
the hairy highlander

W

WouldI

Well, I am here as someone who was bitten by a Tunisian rat but who later married the lesser-spotted Tunisian chinchilla :D I believe that the site offers support and advice to those who seek it, which is balanced from the point of view that people have positive relationships and experiences to share also (as opposed to a do-not-touch-him-with-a-bargepole standard viewpoint!). I am also here simply because there are a great group of people here who put a smile on my face :)

W

WouldI

hi
am here because i have seen at 1st hand what the rats can do, from simple fibbing to breaking up an 18 year marriage then dumping the poor lady when she says she is going over to be with him
so i want to warn the ladies that its ok to have a holiday, its ok to have fun,
its even ok if u want to have sex with them (although a 10 foot barge pole springs to mind)
just dont leave yer brain on the airplane seat, stay alert open yer ears and eyes before u open your heart
have a great holiday and dont bring anything home lol
the hairy highlander
LOL Highlander, when I wrote about the bargepole I hadn't read your post hahahaha! ;):)

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Staff member
I'm just here to make fun of you all! :D:D:D

Just kidding. I do not have any experience with rats, but I am here because a great group of people I know are on here and I enjoy speaking with them. I also feel I can add to discussions which I have some knowledge, such as way of life in Tunisia, some Tunisian laws, Islam, etc. If we are able to help at least one person, then it is all worth it.

T

TunisiaMoon

Why am i here?????

I'm here cos i've got sod all else to do :D

Oh, and my psychiatrist says it's good for me ;)

W

WouldI

Juls is here because it's the only place she's not banned from :D:D:D

Andrea

I am hardly ever here...but i love coming back to this forum and catching up with all thats going on, all the drama! only its taking me that bloody long to read all the posts, i neglect to post much myself!

anya

I am here because this forum and its members have addicted me, though at first I was in search of information.
I still am;)

tunisblue

because 'we' decided to raise our kids in a Muslim country, and for language.

tunisblue

because it's freakin hot and i'm bored outta my mind..
thats why i'm here

W

WildCat

because tbelle invited me
Thanks TBelle!

I'm here because I'm wherever Ben is!! No just kidding :D:D
I came here in the start to support Ben, but then I couldn't let go because I met very good friends :)

T

TunisiaMoon

Awwww Cat. Hope i'm one!! I love all you guys! You're all FABULOUS!!! ;)

i am here cause the purpose of this forum is to warn people to watch out their hearts,emotions,mind and money!lol!the reason i keep coming is that i made good friends here and i stop over to see what their doing in their lives!!!!!
((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))):cool:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
I'm here because Ben made me (it's part of his evil plot to make sure that I don't get anything done at my office all day ) ::teasing::

Well the first part is true, but the second part is alot like Wildcat said, I am here because Ben made me, but I stayed because I have met so many wonderful friends here! (f)

Veritas

The Contessa
I'm here because i met a rat::sick::, got my heart broken, and the rest is ancient history:eek:...However, why am i still here? And, the answer is very simple. I have met the most wonderful, diverse group of people; which I have the honour of calling my friends. I know, we haven't met personally,but believe, we all genuinely care, and support each other.
I LOVE Y'ALL!! :cry:::flowers::

Top Bottom