Why Are You Here ?

W

WildCat

I'm here because i met a rat::sick::, got my heart broken, and the rest is ancient history:eek:...However, why am i still here? And, the answer is very simple. I have met the most wonderful, diverse group of people; which I have the honour of calling my friends. I know, we haven't met personally,but believe, we all genuinely care, and support each other.
I LOVE Y'ALL!! :cry:::flowers::
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww (f)(f) you almost made me :cry::cry:

Ben

Administrator
I am here so I can learn few rat tricks :D ...... Hey .... :D:D:D:D Got to make a living :D:D

maya

I found this website while browsing all the scary "bezness" sites.
Liked the people here and decided to stay and ask you guys for advice. Which you gave me and I thank you all for that *group hug!* (h)

tunisblue

i'm here for the partyyyyyyyyy:Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance::Dance:

chefref

Why are you here? Why am I here? Why are any of us here? ARE we really here? Are we figments of someone else's imagination? (me, personally- I heard there were cookies!)

Tunisianbelle

'Don't call me Darling!' Mod
Staff member
I'm here because now we have a chef who will make me tons of food!! :D

Tunisianbelle

Staff member
I want a 7 course meal woman!! What do you think I'm paying you good internet money for?? :D

chefref

I want a 7 course meal woman!! What do you think I'm paying you good internet money for?? :D
Since I found out that the gas station down the street won't take my Yoville coins, I'm not accepting them as payment anymore either... :Hmm::Bonk:

Tunisianbelle

Staff member
stop talking about food, i'm starving!! we break fast at 8_18 and its only 4:w:
My best advice is not to watch any cooking shows then! I made the mistake of doing that earlier and became hungry!! But I broke my fast almost 2 hours ago! Yippeee! :D

chefref

stop talking about food, i'm starving!! we break fast at 8_18 and its only 4:w:
Where the heck are you? It's 3:48 at my house and I am so not in Tunisia OR Seattle?::Mental::::Mental:::Bonk: my blood sugar's low, don't screw with my head! lol

tunisblue

Where the heck are you? It's 3:48 at my house and I am so not in Tunisia OR Seattle?::Mental::::Mental:::Bonk: my blood sugar's low, don't screw with my head! lol
lol, i'm in ohio, soon inshaAllah to be in seattle. where it is at 8:03

tunisblue

;)oh yeah i rounded off some time. helps me cope. a minute here an hour there;);)

chefref

;)oh yeah i rounded off some time. helps me cope. a minute here an hour there;);)
good enuff! I get sunset 3 minutes earlier here ::teasing:: AND when you fly to Seattle you're going back in time- that's kinda sucky!

ArabChick

Spamtastic Member
I am here because my name is Chique and I am an alcoholic!! :O: Wrong meeting!! :D

I am here and sometimes I am not here ... but we are all here because we want to be here!! :D

This site has a great bunch of peeps on it ... and I feel privileged to have made your acquaintance (that how you spell it?) and look forward to meeting you all some day!! (So God/Allah help you all!!) LOL

T

TunisiaMoon

Don't worry AC Im quite sure if you make any spelling mistakes Mrs Hobster will catch you out :D (she swallowed a dictionary... only thing she does swallow so i've heard.....;))

mezoo

The Decider
Don't worry AC Im quite sure if you make any spelling mistakes Mrs Hobster will catch you out :D (she swallowed a dictionary... only thing she does swallow so i've heard.....;))
What are you on about?????? Is it my dirty mind or are you really disgusting?
how'd you wash the dictionary before eating it ? ::Coffee:: (be back later, we're going to the garage sale today....:cool:)

Top Bottom