Why Are You Here ?

W

WouldI

Bloody farms and thonged goats- don't mind me ladies, just carry on.... :mad::p

W

WouldI

ooops wrong thread - you weren't actually talking about goats here (probably the only thread) :rolleyes::D

mezoo

The Decider
2000 x 2

My interest derives from desire to bring to bear experience and generally be the naysayer to any person who arrives in Tunisia ostensibly for a vacation and leaves with the intention of returning to marry. To provide the view if and in fact one would be pursuing a matrimonial situation to assist others who would also bring to bear their experiences of any other viewpoint, as we all know those who arrive at the forum have got this deep in their search and are mostly where they want to be.
Still the same!. This my 2000 post on this site, for my second time, eh ben? i still think overall we got the 411 for the 911 when rats are about. we all give of ourselves to and in so many diverse ways to all the people who stop by. it's just the mean time between failures that wears on me us in here. cheers! ;)

Ben

Administrator
When posts gets deleted, removed or just plain pruned (I periodically clean up the forum and remove the 2 year olds the irrelevant ones :ben:) then your count diminishes

Not to mention the drunk driving :ben:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
When posts gets deleted, removed or just plain pruned (I periodically clean up the forum and remove the 2 year olds the irrelevant ones :ben:) then your count diminishes

Or when members are deleted, removed, or just plain pruned :tongue:

mezoo

The Decider
mine was "disappeared" last time the "whole" site was "inadvertently" "rolled" back. :ben: remember?

mezoo

The Decider
mine was "disappeared" last time the "whole" site was "inadvertently" "rolled" back. :ben: remember?
and that was not the issue. i'd hope some newer members had some pertinent "why they were heres" :coffee:

T

TunisiaMoon

Well i'm here cos i'm all on my lonesome and tired from decorating. :D Oh and cos I can :ben:

Iveadoll

I am here because i met a rat, and all of his "friends" in his rat-crew. First time i ever visited this site, was when my (at that time) fiances best friend Helmy Bousidi was mentioned in here. Then i started poking about and reading warningsigns... and late came forth to rat on my rat. This site is full of interesting information and perspectivs, to enlighten a woman like myself, who never actually heard of bezness before. Thanks!

T

TunisiaMoon

Oohh this is like a counselling session.

My name is Casper and I'm a loonball :huh:
Woulds?...

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
It was here or Cappucin and he blew that up, so here I be :tongue:

Ben

Administrator
It was here or Cappucin and he blew that up, so here I be :tongue:
Cappucin is coming back :tongue: soon enough I promise :ben:

I'm working on some other things one of them you goanna like :ben: keep your fingers crossed and your eyes straight :ben:

Top Bottom