Why Are You Here ?

Caramel

Clairvoyante !!
I am here because I exposed my rat and want to relay the outcome. I also find the site therapeutic and at the same time stressful because of the arguments at times. I guess thats what makes it interesting as you are not banned for speaking your mind

T

TunisiaMoon

I'm here because I want to heal and get over it.
That's what this site is for Sweets. Stop by whenever you feel like it and have a chat. There's often someone online whatever time as we are all in different time zones..... When I am sleeping Ben is awake. When I am awake.... Ben is awake.... Seriously Ben!! Get a life!!! ha!!

W

WildCat

That's what this site is for Sweets. Stop by whenever you feel like it and have a chat. There's often someone online whatever time as we are all in different time zones..... When I am sleeping Ben is awake. When I am awake.... Ben is awake.... Seriously Ben!! Get a life!!! ha!!
:rofl2::ben:

Sandra127

I'm here because I fell in love with Tunisia the first time I visited over 11 years ago, and want to feel connected to the country when I'm at home in the UK. I have made some lovely friends in Tunisia. Oh and I am a fabulous bellydancer! ::ninja::

W

WildCat

I'm here because I fell in love with Tunisia the first time I visited over 11 years ago, and want to feel connected to the country when I'm at home in the UK. I nearly got involved with a rat once but bottled out at the last minute, however I have made some lovely friends in Tunisia. Oh and I am a fabulous bellydancer! ::ninja::
Welcome to TLR Sandra (f)
Bellydancing! I'm not bad either :ben:

alAzima

Administrator & Voice of Reason
Staff member
Well go on then you two, give us a show!! :tongue:

Sandra127

Did you like it? What do you mean, you weren't watching??? After all that effort...... LOL x

Ladygaga

Banned
Sandra did you find it easy to learn?? I have the outfit and the cds i can do some of it!! Quite good with the booty bit but cant master the left hip as well as the right lol

Sandra127

It's just a case of practice, I was the same, my teacher told me I had a 'lazy hip' in the beginning, but with practice it got as strong as the other one and I went from strength to strength. It's amazing, my waist is so small compared to before, in fact it narrowed from every angle after about 3 months - went from being mistaken for preggers to cocacola bottle! Keep trying girl, you can do it!

Ladygaga

Banned
it's just a case of practice, i was the same, my teacher told me i had a 'lazy hip' in the beginning, but with practice it got as strong as the other one and i went from strength to strength. It's amazing, my waist is so small compared to before, in fact it narrowed from every angle after about 3 months - went from being mistaken for preggers to cocacola bottle! Keep trying girl, you can do it!
i could be the oldest belly dancer in town at 50

Sandra127

Actually I'm not far off that and most of the women in the classes/workshops are over 30..... the oldest in the class I used to attend is 70. Also I found it really relaxing and a chance to do over-the-top glamour that I can't do at any other type of evening class! It's fun, give it a go.

Veritas

The Contessa
I wanna be a bellydancer :mad:
I wanna be a pole dancer! :ben: But my bum is too heavy too lift off the floor :mad: let alone to swing around from a pole! :O Serious gravity challenge! :zwall:

the highlander

hahaha i need a belly to belly dance lol
and am no gonna go there about the pole dancing hahahahaha
ora best
the hairy one

Fleur

You've got my mind running riot:drool: A scot pole dancing in a kilt Oh My!!:D I'll gladly pay to watch that:drool:

Fleur

Going back to orginal question...I'm here cause I practically live on my computer, I have family all over the world..especially where there's.."an awfull lot of coffee in " I'm a women I have problems..also I like to talk and talk and talk..

Top Bottom