Why Are You Here ?

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by mezoo, May 23, 2009.

1. WouldI

WouldI Guest

and there's me thinking the previous username referred to a type of bikini wax :ben:

2. Fleur

Fleur Member

haaa haaa haaa .... That could well be one of the reasons why I changed it...-_- I've heard the Charlie Chaplins the new Brasilian, could be the style or just the way you walk afterwards, in my case the latter!!!LOL

3. Ladygaga

Ladygaga Banned

IN MY CASE THE LATTER TOO ........OOH SO PAINFUL....... NOT FOR ME BESIDES AS WOODZ SAYS BEST TO KEEP A FULL BEARD FOR THE WINTER :puke:

4. scarlett rose

scarlett rose Well-Known Member

I came here because I visit Tunisia a lot..and I am a member on t.com I made a few good friends and If I can help anybody or support them if they are going through a bad time I will try..I also say what I feel and I have learnt from being on this site never to believe what some people say at face value ie wolves in sheeps clothing etc Oh and i like the image of the rat emptying his pockets lol I guess most ladies would say they came here out of paranoia to check if their guys were in the gallery ..phew I can rest assured ..at the end of the day I am not a person who needs someone else to tell me about my relationship .. I can make up my own mind and I would like to see more about female loverats outed n here why not???

5. Ben

Ben Administrator

I don't think men will out girls :D too much pride at play haha :ben:

6. WouldI

WouldI Guest

hahaahhahahahahaha stop making insinuations about my bits again!!! :mad::ben:

7. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

Still applies as well....:cool: "mostly"

8. mezoo

mezoo The Decider

SOME PEOPLE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY THEY ARE HERE.....oops sorry for yelling :whistle: