Why Are You Here ?

W

WouldI

Going back to orginal question...I'm here cause I practically live on my computer, I have family all over the world..especially where there's.."an awfull lot of coffee in " I'm a women I have problems..also I like to talk and talk and talk..
and there's me thinking the previous username referred to a type of bikini wax :ben:

Fleur

haaa haaa haaa .... That could well be one of the reasons why I changed it...-_- I've heard the Charlie Chaplins the new Brasilian, could be the style or just the way you walk afterwards, in my case the latter!!!LOL

Ladygaga

Banned
IN MY CASE THE LATTER TOO ........OOH SO PAINFUL....... NOT FOR ME BESIDES AS WOODZ SAYS BEST TO KEEP A FULL BEARD FOR THE WINTER :puke:

scarlett rose

I came here because I visit Tunisia a lot..and I am a member on t.com I made a few good friends and If I can help anybody or support them if they are going through a bad time I will try..I also say what I feel and I have learnt from being on this site never to believe what some people say at face value ie wolves in sheeps clothing etc Oh and i like the image of the rat emptying his pockets lol I guess most ladies would say they came here out of paranoia to check if their guys were in the gallery ..phew I can rest assured ..at the end of the day I am not a person who needs someone else to tell me about my relationship .. I can make up my own mind and I would like to see more about female loverats outed n here why not???

Ben

Administrator
I came here because I visit Tunisia a lot..and I am a member on t.com I made a few good friends and If I can help anybody or support them if they are going through a bad time I will try..I also say what I feel and I have learnt from being on this site never to believe what some people say at face value ie wolves in sheeps clothing etc Oh and i like the image of the rat emptying his pockets lol I guess most ladies would say they came here out of paranoia to check if their guys were in the gallery ..phew I can rest assured ..at the end of the day I am not a person who needs someone else to tell me about my relationship .. I can make up my own mind and I would like to see more about female loverats outed n here why not???
I don't think men will out girls :D too much pride at play haha :ben:

W

WouldI

IN MY CASE THE LATTER TOO ........OOH SO PAINFUL....... NOT FOR ME BESIDES AS WOODZ SAYS BEST TO KEEP A FULL BEARD FOR THE WINTER :puke:
hahaahhahahahahaha stop making insinuations about my bits again!!! :mad::ben:

mezoo

The Decider
My interest derives from desire to bring to bear experience and generally be the naysayer to any person who arrives in Tunisia ostensibly for a vacation and leaves with the intention of returning to marry. To provide the view if and in fact one would be pursuing a matrimonial situation to assist others who would also bring to bear their experiences of any other viewpoint, as we all know those who arrive at the forum have got this deep in their search and are mostly where they want to be.
Still applies as well....:cool: "mostly"

Top Bottom