Why does he hurt me

Discussion in 'Rat Behavior' started by Galleta, Feb 14, 2019.

1. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

:love:
    This is what I love about TLR. At the end of the day, we will still be here for anyone who needs help. Even if they don’t listen and are going through the transition. I’m hoping that Galleta will come out of this strong and she will live a good life after this rat is long gone.

Meis, Discovery, Beverley and 5 others like this.
  2. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

@Galleta, he don't love you and never said that he did. Why do you romanticise as situation which clearly isn't. So you have a crush on him and he don't respond to that. Just give it up. He don't even bother to play the "rat in love" game with you. If you send him money, he'll take it. If not, he'll try to get it from his other victims - simple....

3. Going for the limit

Going for the limit Well-Known Member

I am confused and yep i know its easy to confuse me :)
    But i dont get whats going on. @Galleta you say that you look at him as a son then the next he is a crush.
    I personally dont see this as a rat situation just only a friend situation, he has asked for money only once in this time? He may have fallen on hard times and had no where else to turn, i have had friends and family in the past ask me for financial help.
    Just because he is tunisian doesnt make him a rat because i am sure if money was his goal he would of jumped on that band waggon a very long time ago.
    I think you do have feelings for him in a romantic way and not a son way otherwise his conversations of meeting someone would not bother you.
    You really do need to distance yourself from him because you will get hurt as his feelings for you is not returned in the same way.

Mystery, Brasilgirl and Amira like this.
  4. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Something is not right . Why would he ask her for money? It doesn't work well even though he's a friend or not. No I don't think this man is good for you. He knows you have feelings for him and he exploits this situation to the worst. It's disgusting

5. Going for the limit

Possibly he is exploiting the situation but maybe he isnt.
    It seems they have been friends for a long time and in my opinion the money would of come a long time ago

6. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He knows where he has her and now he has asked for money that is a bad sign? What does she really know about this man nothing but a data screen. I think he has behind thoughts with her. It is not impossible that he is actually a love rat but that he plays very well?

7. Going for the limit

I dont know there could be possibly 2 sides to this story.
    He is manipulating her or he is just literally a friend.
    As far as i am aware he doesnt know she has feelings for him?
    I just feel if it was money he would of tested the water with this a very long time ago.
    I dont know enough of this story to deem him a bezness boy but i do think this friendship has become unhealthy regardless
    He has no romantic interest in her and hasnt claimed to either and if he is bezness then he will know now after the blocking situation that he has her in his grip.
    She needs to walk away

8. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

Yes she must realize the truth it is right. If he is not a bezness, why is he online? That is strange . After what I've read, have asked for money once? If he is a love ratI i think he hides a lot for her and I also think he is old in this game. He knows 100% what he's doing?

9. Going for the limit

But he is not a love rat towards her as he hasnt declared any love interest in her.
    I cant even recall how they met on line to be honest and how it started but things like on line games can bring people to meet.
    Has he any other facebooks? This is possible but i dont know.
    He has in my shitty opinion not played a love rat game with her. Does he have other women? Possibly!
    But i am certain he would of asked for money a very long time ago to test her regardless if he had a pocket full of money or not. Only generally visa hunters are in it for the long game

10. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

If I understand right then she hasn't sent him money, thinking he's angry with her because of this. He has two different faces I think and yes I think 100% that he is a love rat

11. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

Galleta wrote that his family is well off. He did not ask for a specific amount of money but asked her how much she can give....
    What happened to "a tunisian man never asks a woman for money" weird.gif

12. Going for the limit

He shouldnt be asking and i still stand by that but my point is could he not of possibly hit on hard times and is asking literally because he cant ask anyone else?
    I.just think if this was bezness he would of asked a really long time ago

13. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

....or his more promising victim sprung the coop and he had to fall back on good old Galleta ;)

14. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

But he has asked her for money and that is a bad sign - why has he had so much contact with her if he does not want to achieve anything. This man is slippery

magic, Mystery, Mango Chutney and 2 others like this.
  15. Going for the limit

You could also be right heidi who the hell knows i just think he would of at least tested the water long ago.
    Does anyone know who he is and looked to see if he has multible facebooks etc?

Mystery and Amira like this.
  16. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

He is well acquainted with bezness and women I think and he is not new to this game. A scammer doesn't want to be taken and probably he's good at people (know how to look for signals on a good personality)

17. Heidi

Heidi The Sleuth

The golden online rule is : If somebody asks you for money, no matter how long you know him, you ban him :cool:

18. Going for the limit

Either way this is a toxic frienship. If hes bezness he has her in his grip if no then it wont go anywhere anyway by her own admission she has fallen for him and the feelings isnt returned and if he does return the feelings its because he has got her where he wants her

Mystery and AmberHeart like this.
  19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

He has her as a groupie or loyal friend while he needs her, has spent 5 years in constant contact, hasn’t promised love but they have had some moments they so call as “relief” wich means he is indeed using her for that and also could be used to make pressure at some time. Hasn’t happened yet but who invests so many years just to have some “relief”. He has expressed his desire to migrate plus asked her for money..... with that age difference how can he be a serious honest friend? If they have been into other line already?

20. Going for the limit

These threads get mixed around i am totally lost off. I have only read this thread from what i recall i never read anything to do with releif or age differences.
    So that is my mistake

Mystery and Amira like this.
  21. AmberHeart

She admitted it at some point. The thing of “like a son” came recently. Haven’t checked if it has been edited for privacy purposes. Age difference is about 20 years.

22. AmberHeart

Issue here is she is very hurt and worried because he is playing the block unblock game. And she feels very attached to him.

23. Amira

Amira Well-Known Member

She has probably told him a lot about her life. Maybe too much about her private life and he does it? She's been too open

24. AmberHeart

Dont worry, it’s ok. No one wants to blame innocents but this man is playing some cards. Xx

25. AmberHeart

Yes, she is in a vulnerable situation and she needed some understanding. It has been a long time so it’s very difficult for her.