Why does he hurt me

Amira

Possibly he is exploiting the situation but maybe he isnt.
It seems they have been friends for a long time and in my opinion the money would of come a long time ago
If I understand right then she hasn't sent him money, thinking he's angry with her because of this. He has two different faces I think and yes I think 100% that he is a love rat

Going for the limit

He shouldnt be asking and i still stand by that but my point is could he not of possibly hit on hard times and is asking literally because he cant ask anyone else?
I.just think if this was bezness he would of asked a really long time ago

Heidi

He shouldnt be asking and i still stand by that but my point is could he not of possibly hit on hard times and is asking literally because he cant ask anyone else?
....or his more promising victim sprung the coop and he had to fall back on good old Galleta ;)

Going for the limit

You could also be right heidi who the hell knows i just think he would of at least tested the water long ago.
Does anyone know who he is and looked to see if he has multible facebooks etc?

Going for the limit

Either way this is a toxic frienship. If hes bezness he has her in his grip if no then it wont go anywhere anyway by her own admission she has fallen for him and the feelings isnt returned and if he does return the feelings its because he has got her where he wants her

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
You could also be right heidi who the hell knows i just think he would of at least tested the water long ago.
Does anyone know who he is and looked to see if he has multible facebooks etc?
He has her as a groupie or loyal friend while he needs her, has spent 5 years in constant contact, hasn’t promised love but they have had some moments they so call as “relief” wich means he is indeed using her for that and also could be used to make pressure at some time. Hasn’t happened yet but who invests so many years just to have some “relief”. He has expressed his desire to migrate plus asked her for money..... with that age difference how can he be a serious honest friend? If they have been into other line already?

Going for the limit

These threads get mixed around i am totally lost off. I have only read this thread from what i recall i never read anything to do with releif or age differences.
So that is my mistake

AmberHeart

Lady Amberheart of Gafsa
These threads get mixed around i am totally lost off. I have only read this thread from what i recall i never read anything to do with releif or age differences.
So that is my mistake
She admitted it at some point. The thing of “like a son” came recently. Haven’t checked if it has been edited for privacy purposes. Age difference is about 20 years.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
He may have fallen on hard times and had no where else to turn, i have had friends and family in the past ask me for financial help.
Our countries are different.....we pay each other back :thumbsup:
My gut says this bloke lost his big fish, his main source of income, so he is now working on grooming his smaller fishes, plus trying to hook new ones.
He IS a rat....and it IS about money.
I think you do have feelings for him in a romantic way and not a son way
Definitely. I have sons.....so I can see this is not a maternal thing.
Possibly he is exploiting the situation but maybe he isnt.
Yes, he is.
It seems they have been friends for a long time and in my opinion the money would of come a long time ago
He had another victim providing the money. She must have seen the light.
As far as i am aware he doesnt know she has feelings for him?
Yes, he knows, she told him ......and he is now manipulating her by blocking her, after she refused to send him money.
Rat :thumbsup:
I dont know enough of this story to deem him a bezness boy
I do. I can see it in every word Galetta has written on various threads.
But he is not a love rat towards her as he hasnt declared any love interest in her.
Give it time.....he is testing how hooked she is first.
Those words will come :thumbsup:
could he not of possibly hit on hard times and is asking literally because he cant ask anyone else?
Come on, GFTL.....we both know how it works in Tunisia....he would never be left without....his family will help him.
Mine still got money handed to him by mummy, even though I was there. She never did it obviously in front of me, tried to be discreet, but I saw it loads of times, plus he openly admitted mummy gave him money......and my rat did not pretend his family were well off, yet she still did it. The families help each other, as do the friends.
I'm still waiting for my rat to ask me for money.....he never did.
So that is my mistake
They have exchanged photos. I seem to recall Galetta is about twenty years his senior....she has started a few new threads, each one exposing more detail.

Brasilgirl

My rat never asked me for money. Maybe this guy tried with the love but she was wanting friendship? It’s hard to say but a good Tunisian man doesn’t maintain a friendship with a older foreign woman on-line, and a rat wouldn’t without a purpose. Maybe he was keeping her for a visa.
Either way, if he’s good or bad, she can’t be with him so it’s not a healthy situation for her.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Maybe he was keeping her for a visa.
No, he had a big fish....but now, he has lost her.
He's kept Galetta hanging as an emergency fish....well, times have gotten hard....time to work on the small and medium fish....see which one will bite the bait and become the new big fish.

My rat had a big fish, a Russian girl.....he was with her for about two years before he found me, but she was only an online big fish, she couldn't afford to visit him, they never met. I saw their messages one year into our 'relationship', he was working her hard....she was his only hope at that point.

Then rat hooked me. His big Russian fish was thrown away, he had hit the jackpot....a fish from England.
I became the new big fish because I was from England, the country where our government apparently give money to everyone for free, plus I could literally be with him in the flesh. It didn't matter if she or I were prettier, younger etc....what mattered was location and his access to cash in the future.

After I found his other victims, he moved them to different accounts and lied to me.....but he still kept them hanging, just in case it did not go to plan with me.
This is what Galetta's rat has done....he kept her hanging, just in case.
She was an emergency fallback victim, not a visa victim. If he gets his way, she will become a cash cow and a potential visa.

Mystery

I am not sure but they must have had a conversation about women because she got jealous about it. Look at the name of this thread
Why do he keep hurting me ?
If romance has not been discussed then why is he hurting her by telling her about other women.
Either way it's strange, if he's not mentioned romantic feelings then what's he doing wrong.?
Asked her for money once I think we're not getting the full story.
Sorry I say this but obvious he's a rat and she searched to find this site. Posted here asking do we think he's a rat.
Now good for her for coming here to find out.
Good she can tell her story to us, she needs guidance and we must try and understand her situation we can only help if we are given the whole story.
Sorry but there is more to this guy and so far I smell rat.

Going for the limit

I am totally lost off to be honest i find it confusing with the son thing then the romantic interest but i must admit i am not caught up on all threads. This is why threads should just stick to one rat only .:confused:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I am totally lost off to be honest i find it confusing with the son thing then the romantic interest but i must admit i am not caught up on all threads. This is why threads should just stick to one rat only .:confused:
The threads about this rat....I do think are only about this rat.....it's just that there are about three different threads on him :D

Here is one:
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/bizarre-behaviours.4843/

And another one:
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/advice-about-a-friendship.4840/

And another one:
https://www.tunisianloverats.com/threads/is-he-being-sarcastic.4846/#post-292017

I think that's all of them, by having them all together like this, things make sense to others. They are all on public threads, so sharing here is ok :)

If you read them all.....you will see as clear as the nose on your face that this freak is bezness.
You will see he is a rat.
We can hand on heart say he is bezness and a rat....we just can't call him a love rat yet, as he hasn't resorted to playing his mastercard so far.....he is currently seeing how much control he has over Galetta with blocks and mention of other women.

His mastercard is for when the desperation really sneaks through.....those three little words :thumbsup:
Ideally, he does not want to play that card, he will hope to get cash off Galetta as friends, that way....he does not need to work so hard and he need not hide his other victims. If he has to back down and play the love card, things get more complex, he has to give her more of his time, other victims need to be hidden.

Also, if he finds a better (wealthier) victim, and she is suspicious, he can say hey, I am different....you ask Galetta, I have been her friend for five years.

Last edited:

Going for the limit

Thats what i mean all info should be posted on one ( meaning the story) i know people often reply to messages with their own experiances but it starts getting baffling when stuff posted everywhere.. And not the full story on one thread
Just going to go to sleep i think because i am doing my own head in today . Shoot me  :snore:

Top Bottom