Why does he hurt me

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Thats what i mean all info should be posted on one ( meaning the story) i know people often reply to messages with their own experiances but it starts getting baffling when stuff posted everywhere.. And not the full story on one thread
Just going to go to sleep i think because i am doing my own head in today . Shoot me  :snore:
My posts are also all over the forum, not contained on one thread. I was frightened to post on his thread when I first arrived, in case he had seen it.....so I posted relevant essays all over the forum :D

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
But we know your essays, as soon as the notification comes up mangochutney quoted your post we all know :D:p
Literally laughed out loud :D:D:D
However trying to read through that thread to refresh whilst eating a terrys chocolate orange like an apple because its friggen hard.
Bloody hell, woman.....you'll break your freakin teeth!!
I always throw mine hard up the wall a few times to separate the segments :D

Amira

I am not sure but they must have had a conversation about women because she got jealous about it. Look at the name of this thread
Why do he keep hurting me ?
If romance has not been discussed then why is he hurting her by telling her about other women.
Either way it's strange, if he's not mentioned romantic feelings then what's he doing wrong.?
Asked her for money once I think we're not getting the full story.
Sorry I say this but obvious he's a rat and she searched to find this site. Posted here asking do we think he's a rat.
Now good for her for coming here to find out.
Good she can tell her story to us, she needs guidance and we must try and understand her situation we can only help if we are given the whole story.
Sorry but there is more to this guy and so far I smell rat.
Something strange is when he asks her for money because he has done it once. She says they are friends but for me she seems very gullible to think that she is unable to see how he really is because she has only chat with him. Feeling like he's making fun of her. It is easy to lie with only words maybe even his girlfriend is in this game nobody knows who is sitting next to him

Brasilgirl

Something strange is when he asks her for money because he has done it once. She says they are friends but for me she seems very gullible to think that she is unable to see how he really is because she has only chat with him. Feeling like he's making fun of her. It is easy to lie with only words maybe even his girlfriend is in this game nobody knows who is sitting next to him
I agree. I think they all laugh at us. And I bet their girlfriend or wife is right along side them. Making sure they don’t stray off the rat path and stick to the goal.

Mystery

yes they play together. I don't think this man is single and I think he asked her for money to test her
Nothing good is going to come out of this relationship it's quite bizarre.
Sorry if me saying that will hurt you.
The women here only got your well being at heart. We lived this nightmare and we are still hurting. It takes a long time to get over it.
What will kill you in the future is seeing him with his wife. I don't say this to be nasty but please get out of touch with him. Please find a man who can really make you happy because this guy cant.
The end game for you is heartache for him it will be mission complete.

Going for the limit

I was too lazy to go downstairs and try to cut it with a knife.
Never thought about throwing it off the wall but knowing my luck it would of smashed everywhere haha.
I think buying them in the segments is the way forward in future

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Never thought about throwing it off the wall but knowing my luck it would of smashed everywhere haha.
You leave the sealed wrapper on it, just take it out of the box. It stays in the wrapper after every bashing, and trust me.....I've bashed a few :D
I think buying them in the segments is the way forward in future
Noooooooo!! :eek:
Half the fun is in the bashing! :p

Top Bottom