Wissem Daagi, nealy 27n from Rades, Tunis

No I am
Im
Sorry if I’m wrong
not 62..younger but anyway I was very rude to everyone and I want to apologise..
I was hurt and drinking.. He was so charming and polit.e.always talked on cam same time.to cut a long story short/. He did'nt have an y money to pay for food or his transport to uni.. he asked me for this..then we were going to Tunisia for vacation..to get married..which i as paying for.. !! i stopped all of this but i was hurt..he stopped talking for little bit cos he said I was difficult..IIThen i get messages he missed me so much etc but he had heart condition,.He c ouldnt breathe and didn't have money to go to heart doctor. Then he said he need 400 to go tojheart doctor and we would postone the marriage..Goodbye and find the next victim..
I never thought iwas stupid women and I am soo sorry to anyone I offended on here, I am a stupid idiot with love..My apologies to all

Anna2you

No I am

not 62..younger but anyway I was very rude to everyone and I want to apologise..
I was hurt and drinking.. He was so charming and polit.e.always talked on cam same time.to cut a long story short/. He did'nt have an y money to pay for food or his transport to uni.. he asked me for this..then we were going to Tunisia for vacation..to get married..which i as paying for.. !! i stopped all of this but i was hurt..he stopped talking for little bit cos he said I was difficult..IIThen i get messages he missed me so much etc but he had heart condition,.He c ouldnt breathe and didn't have money to go to heart doctor. Then he said he need 400 to go tojheart doctor and we would postone the marriage..Goodbye and find the next victim..
I never thought iwas stupid women and I am soo sorry to anyone I offended on here, I am a stupid idiot with love..My apologies to all
Well i am sorry that you got hurt. Nobody deserves that. I also used to think that my bastard husband was a good guy and defended him to everybody. All i got for that is a good kick in my backside lol. Well, we live and learn. Its just a hard lesson because it is not easy for me to think that some people are so evil. I can not think in their terms and i only pray that i am never in such situation again.

Lass

So sorry that you went through that but honestly you are lucky that you didn't get married at the end. Don't blame yourself, people see goodness in other people and want to believe that we are all good nature. It's not naive it's natural to have a faith in humanity x

you are so sweet..thank you so much a
So sorry that you went through that but honestly you are lucky that you didn't get married at the end. Don't blame yourself, people see goodness in other people and want to believe that we are all good nature. It's not naive it's natural to have a faith in humanity x

Jane

he is certainly not an idiot..he speaks 4 languages fluently and is very smart.. especially about conning females.!
They all speak several languages, coming from a country which has been colonised by French , plus English is taught in many schools .. I don’t doubt he’s very clever and sly I just mean he looks like a silly little kid and not even vaguely handsome . I sometimes see the Rats gallery here and think they must use magic to make women fall in such big ways for them .. I mean seriously if he was British would you look at him twice ? Lol

They all speak several languages, coming from a country which has been colonised by French , plus English is taught in many schools .. I don’t doubt he’s very clever and sly I just mean he looks like a silly little kid and not even vaguely handsome . I sometimes see the Rats gallery here and think they must use magic to make women fall in such big ways for them .. I mean seriously if he was British would you look at him twice ? Lol

That may be your opinion...that is a bad pic of him and an old one,..I actually thought he was cute..Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. Why would i be looking at British men..I live in Usa

Racist comments are unacceptable and will not be tolerated
Grow up!!!
why dont you shut your stupid mouth...you have been nothing but snarky and s arcastic to me since i came on here.. This site is the most rude low intelligence place I have ever been..Bullies on here that think they are important because they have been on here a long time...get a life..I have seen the bullying and swearing at people it is the most disgusting place ever !..I need my profile and posts deleted..so block me .delete me for ever. People saying they knew me and I am 62 and in Britain..NOOO i am not . I am 51 . I lived in usa for many years/so that is another hideous thing... So all GO FUCK OFF and block me for ever. This site needs to be put in a lawyers hands...and maybe that will happen..Isn't Croyden the place for muslims ***** and indians immigrants live

Edited by MH007

Last edited by a moderator:

Jane

why dont you shut your stupid mouth...you have been nothing but snarky and s arcastic to me since i came on here.. This site is the most rude low intelligence place I have ever been..Bullies on here that think they are important because they have been on here a long time...get a life..I have seen the bullying and swearing at people it is the most disgusting place ever !..I need my profile and posts deleted..so block me .delete me for ever. People saying they knew me and I am 62 and in Britain..NOOO i am not . I am 51 . I lived in usa for many years/so that is another hideous thing... So all GO FUCK OFF and block me for ever. This site needs to be put in a lawyers hands...and maybe that will happen..Isn't Croyden the place for muslims.pakis and indians immigrants live
Calm down, Why be so defensive ?
People thought you were 62 because it’s what appeared to have been in your profile ( maybe by mistake )..and you had mentioned somewhere about being British .. it don’t matter if you’re a Brit ( why is it hideous to be thought British by the way) , american or whatever at the end of the day ....
And we’re only poking gentle fun at the rats looks ... no offence against you or your taste , we’ve all been in the same boat at some time -being obsessed by a loser who , when looked at in cold blood, leaves a lot to be desired on the looks front ( see the gallery lol)
Finally , isn’t the comment about Pakis in Croydon just a tiny bit racist ?

Calm down, Why be so defensive ?
People thought you were 62 because it’s what appeared to have been in your profile ( maybe by mistake )..and you had mentioned somewhere about being British .. it don’t matter if you’re a Brit ( why is it hideous to be thought British by the way) , american or whatever at the end of the day ....
And we’re only poking gentle fun at the rats looks ... no offence against you or your taste , we’ve all been in the same boat at some time -being obsessed by a loser who , when looked at in cold blood, leaves a lot to be desired on the looks front ( see the gallery lol)
Finally , isn’t the comment about Pakis in Croydon just a tiny bit racist ?