.Wissem Ghrissi, rat in Paris; searches marriage for French passport, and money for teeth!

juicyfruit

:rolleyes:
Well, all being well....he'll be one of those homeless illegals, living in a cardboard box in the woods, or under a bridge....like all the other illegal migrants that won't admit they are failures :thumbsup:
Winter is not so far away....and I'm a firm believer in karma :)
:DYes they'll either be caught because they have not been trained to assimilate (adapt) (dum dums) or voluntarily (do the "walk of shame") :oops:return to their rat family pretending they've succeeded!:sneaky:

magic

:rolleyes:
:DYes they'll either be caught because they have not been trained to assimilate (adapt) (dum dums) or voluntarily (do the "walk of shame") :oops:return to their rat family pretending they've succeeded!:sneaky:
Unfortunately these rats seem to land on their feet,scamming,lying,cheating,using seems to work for them. I think his silence speaks volumes that he is doing very well,and has another victim/s lined up for marriage,it seems his focus now to obtain a French passport

Masha

Well, all being well....he'll be one of those homeless illegals, living in a cardboard box in the woods, or under a bridge....like all the other illegal migrants that won't admit they are failures :thumbsup:
Winter is not so far away....and I'm a firm believer in karma :)
I feel sorry for the immigrants who are homeless and cold especially if they escaped war , abuse and hunger but I am never sorry for manipulative Tn rats who sell their ass for a thing like headphones.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
I feel sorry for the immigrants who are homeless and cold especially if they escaped war , abuse and hunger but I am never sorry for manipulative Tn rats who sell their ass for a thing like headphones.
Those are refugees, and yes....I too have much sympathy for them....they have suffered enough horror already.

Those illegal economic migrants are the ones I have zero pity for....those that had safety in their own countries, homes, beds and food....but were eaten up with envy over the lifestyle we have worked hard for.
They think it is their God given right to just cross borders illegally, to take a bite of the benefits pie....whilst contributing bugger all.....and all because their iPhone was not the latest model, because their trainers were not a brand name.
No gratitude for the fact that they had a phone, they had shoes on their feet....things that a genuine person in poverty would appreciate and treasure.
It is greed...not suffering.

Also....they know they have absolutely zero rights to asylum....so they are fishing victims for permanent papers....within the victims own country :Evil:

yougogirl75

My old dirty rat would never open his mouth when taking selfies, there was like a huge overbite on the top front causing the front teeth to protrude , it kind of reminded me of the nutty professor type nerd and they were yellow from the nicotine stains ewww what did i ever see in him haha.

magic

Awwwww he’s closed badoo for new victim, but couldn’t,for the life of him ,remember passwords :rolleyes: with last victim! Spooky hey ,,,,but still on tagged,and every other shagging site

magic

I thought I recognized him, and now I realized that I did... he sent me messages but I never responded to him, at all. That account is now deleted.
So that was a while ago ? Hey he must have started young! You mean your account is deleted,or his ? :)

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Trouble is, even getting a fake profile removed is a joke! FB are shit! Look what happened when all the fake profiles made of me were reported....FB send replies saying "This does not violate our community standards" and give the option to block the fake account.
FB are useless. They've left so many people vulnerable to con men, by changing privacy and contact settings :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
It needs to change. This is an international security issue and leading to billions of dollars of damage, security risks, etc. among huge damages to women (and men).
Yes, I agree! Mark Zuckerberg has shit on his hands for what he's done to FB.

For example:
With regards to people friend requesting you, the options were:
. Everybody.
. Friends of friends.
. Nobody.

Mine was set to 'Nobody'.

With regards to who could private message you, the options were:

. Everybody.
. Friends only.
. Nobody.

Mine was set to 'Friends only'.

FB removed the privacy and security options I had set in place, so the best I could do for friends requests was 'Friends of friends' and the best I could do for private messages, was bugger all!!!

If the settings had not been changed, my rat 100% could not have made contact with me.
FB has opened the door for con men.....and left a lot of folk painfully vulnerable :Evil:

It's all good and well for them to say to ignore friend requests and messages from strangers, but the fact is, they should not have changed the settings, allowing strangers to contact us. If I wanted to speak with strangers, my security settings would have been public by choice.

Folk like me, that are incredibly friendly, chatty and sociable....we tend to reply and bingo....victim hooked :Evil:
FB need to change the settings back....the current settings are a con mans dreams.

Last edited:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Same here. I'm naturally social and had no idea this would happen to me -- no idea how strategic these scam artists are in the world. Now, 2 years later... I'm shocked to find myself in the middle of this situation. The risks of Facebook splicing everyone together is like a huge perfect storm of nightmares. For anyone, at all, but especially for elderly and children. It's really disgusting that Facebook is simply washing their hands of responsibility over these scammers and placing our lives at risk.
Yeah.....mine met kids on FB.....he then did web cam with them. It makes me sick!
FB has a lot to answer for, allowing these freaks easy access to literally anyone :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Once I find a way to write a letter, etc. I will. Plus, I'd be interested in finding a petition or action group already involved in making Facebook accountable for these kinds of things.
When a rat here on the forum was harassing me, my family and friends, we reported it to the police. When the copper arrived, he said that they hate FB for the trouble it causes, but mostly.....because they cannot contact anybody at FB.
It even hinders police investigations because it's impossible to contact anybody!
How is this even acceptable?
People are being scammed, children are being groomed....but you cannot contact FB....and they think this is acceptable? :Evil:

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
To me, it's not if Facebook has to change, it's just WHEN
Yup....I think so too.
My husband and I have control of our kids FB accounts. I did the privacy and security settings, I did the blockings.....but my rat and the rat from here on the forum, were still able to contact my kids from unknown fake accounts....it's wrong!
My kids were receiving death threats and being asked for personal details, like their home address, their mother's phone number etc.....and I could do nothing, as every time we blocked the two rats...they just created new accounts in different names.
It's really bad.

Mango Chutney

Administrator.
Staff member
Mark Zuckerberg Defends Facebook as Furor Over Its Tactics Grows
By Cecilia Kang, Matthew Rosenberg and Mike Isaac
November 15th, 2018
WASHINGTON — On Thursday, Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s chief executive and chairman, held a conference call with reporters to discuss how the social network manages problematic posts and its community standards.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/technology/zuckerberg-facebook-sandberg-tactics.html

-And-

More must be done to stop extremist radicalization...

https://www.counterextremism.com/
More must also be done to stop scammers in their tracks, and to stop children being groomed and sent death threats.
There are so many social media sites now though....are the others really any safer?

Top Bottom