.Wissem Ghrissi, rat in Paris; searches marriage for French passport, and money for teeth!

Brasilgirl

Senior Rat Expert
Told all the authorities about him ,no response :Evil::Evil::Evil::Evil:what now? Pisses me off,no reply,nothing
They may not reply but they can’t delete your messages. If they do a search through their files your messages will come up. That’s how I was told it works. They get so many fraud reports that they can’t respond to them all very quickly.

Mango Chutney

Staff member
honey waffle trying to get in touch....stuck in Paris :D:p:D:p you didn’t help bla bla ,this one is particularly evil,and deluded piece of brown substance
Oh dear....stranded with no money? Finally realised the stuff doesn’t grow on trees in the Western world? That the government doesn’t hand it out for free?

This has made me laugh, Magic.....I luuuuurve to see karma in action and these desperadoes all pathetic and begging :D

Laura2014

Oh dear....stranded with no money? Finally realised the stuff doesn’t grow on trees in the Western world? That the government doesn’t hand it out for free?

This has made me laugh, Magic.....I luuuuurve to see karma in action and these desperadoes all pathetic and begging :D
He will be fine. Don’t they all have uncles and aunts and brothers and sisters and cousins who live in France? I’m sure one of them will take him in!!