Woman hired Sicilian mafia hitmen to kill ex-lover, say police

Discussion in 'Tunisian News & Current Events' started by scipio, Mar 10, 2019.

1. scipio

scipio Member

Jisela and Brasilgirl like this.
  2. Mango Chutney

Mango Chutney Well-Known Member

3. Mango Chutney

Sometimes, a rat messes with the wrong people, like gangs and mafia. These silly little pampered mummies boys think they are big, tough men, but actually....they are brave enough only to hurt women and children. You remove the rat from the safety of mummy and daddy's house and put them in countries where people really are big and tough.....and they are out of their depth :thumbsup:

4. Brasilgirl

Brasilgirl Well-Known Member

This should go viral! Show those scammers their potential fate. One can never tell who a victims relations are.

5. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

I don't think they think much into messing with the wrong person...they can't think past themselves and their greed to realize that there could be potential consequences later on.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  6. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They really do put themselves in a lot of danger being undocumented illegals. Just sayin'

7. RatSnatcher

RatSnatcher Well-Known Member

This is why I didn’t allow my rat close to my uncles or male cousins. My great grandma had 16 kids and my grandma had 14. So imagine how big my family is. Although they may have not killed my rat, he surely would’ve wished he was dead. When he tried to get my family involved in his stuff, I warned him, this won’t end well if i bring you to my country and they find out you are a rat. I was afraid I’d be jailed if the police suspected me of setting him up. The men in my family are rough. The women can be even worse. And it doesn’t help that we are very close to each other. I was actually afraid for him. My family also is military and some police, and the things my family could do to my rat make me actually feel sorry for him. I decided to not even expose them to one another. My family believes in street justice, while I don’t believe in it, they do.

My sister still promises to cut his fingers off to keep him off the internet if she ever runs across him. I think she is playing, but knowing her, she’d do it and send the evidence to his mom. I don’t agree with my family’s style but I’ve always been protected growing up.

8. Mystery

Mystery Well-Known Member

I'll just go on the dark web and hire one.
    Quick and simple. They only got to go to the nearest coffee shop or a plastic chair.
    Call his phone and tell him he got money and a box full of gifts he will be there in a flash :eek::D:D

9. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

These rats will destroy themselves. I haven’t heard a good story yet, even the ones that gain the virgins and cheat and beat their wives. Bad life stuff.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  10. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

There is no circumstance that I could complete life with men like that - and I do think many will end up with problems.

11. RatSnatcher

:D:D

My rat saw me and always called me classy. What I wanted to tell him was, if you ever turn out to be a rat, better let me find out on your turf, cus if you’re on my turf (in my country), well, bless your tiny little heart. ;) I ended up finding out while he was still in that cesspool. My family would’ve rocked his world. I wouldn’t kill, nor hire someone, nor would my family, but death would sound good after he lost all 32 of his teeth, drinking from a straw and pissing from a colostomy bag.

Emotions do run high. While I think this woman should’ve walked away, but not everyone have restraints where they can just whoop some ass and walk away. Some ppl take it further. Some ppl have no mercy, and the Italian mafia and Mexican cartels are proof of this. Rats needs to be careful. Isis won’t be their only concern. Messing with the wrong victim may be their last victim. I’ve watched enough criminal shows to know people kill people for even cutting them off on the higheways :eek:.

12. Jisela

Jisela Well-Known Member

They stick with women usually, but I'm sure it's incredibly brutal with their male victims/lovers. I'm sure we're only hearing half of the stories, because we have a bunch of women victims here. Can you imagine the male victims and what they do??? I'm sure there have been extremely bad results.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
  13. Mango Chutney

I like knowing mine is alive, living in a dump, little money, high risk of STD's, using money from mummy for cigarettes, living with mummy and daddy at his older rat age, wiping his butt with his hand....so at high risk of infection, doing anal for a dinar, modelling scabby, fake, Prada, one dinar flip flops.
    He has no dignity, no pride, no future, will never know true love, nor have the comfort of feeling peace and contentment deep inside.
    Will always have to beg and sell his skanky body to have anything decent.
    He once told me living in Tunisia was like a prison....well, I hope he's in for a long and miserable lifelong sentence :thumbsup:
    Put short.....his future alive is his karma....

Judithlyn, Apples, juicyfruit and 7 others like this.
  14. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

Same for my rat!

Judithlyn, Apples, juicyfruit and 6 others like this.
  15. RatSnatcher

Mine told me he loved Tunisia and that he could live there forever because there is so much to do. He said he had a good life there and could make a lot of money. :whistle::whistle:

At the time, guess who believed him, this girl....yup sure did. Cus all I saw were the beaches and YouTube videos of the beaches he would send to me. This was pre-evidence gathering. If I didn’t gather the facts, I would’ve thought Tunisia was like Fiji or the Bahamas. I knew about Muslims and Islam, just not about the things away from the tourist areas and the Tunisian way of life.

Judithlyn, Apples, juicyfruit and 7 others like this.
  16. Mango Chutney

Yeah.....that's why he is so desperate to leave, he has had how many visa requests refused?
    That's why daily, the youth are leaving by the dozen for foreign shores in dangerous boats.
    That's why there are so many rats scamming innocent people for visas :thumbsup:

There is bugger all to do there. Maybe a little bit more in tourist areas (if they can afford it), but honestly.....I was absolutely bored out of my tree most days, as was my rat and his bro. All they could do was sit in coffee shops playing cards, or sleep to pass the time. It is boring as hell....and my boredom was broken with regular visits to England, they had no reprieve :thumbsup:

He lies :D
    You are not alone :)
    Yes...they all do this :D

Judithlyn, Apples, juicyfruit and 5 others like this.
  17. joon

joon Well-Known Member

Judithlyn, Jisela and Mystery like this.
  18. Mystery

I was so bored to and always thinking what's so different in uk to tunis, I mean what do I do in uk that I couldn't there
    Nothing stands out except freedom, go shopping go to the beach when I wanted.
    Just being myself which I was not allowed to be there. Don't do this don't say that shut up.
    Not allowed to go out alone ever. ;)
    Just little things but there's only so much Islam thrown down your throat from a Haram muslim.
    Go read the Qur'an like go read it yourself ;)

Judithlyn, magic, Brasilgirl and 6 others like this.
  19. AmberHeart

AmberHeart Lady Amberheart of Gafsa

prisoner... and love seems to cover all but there's a freaking limit even for love. if there isn't respect nor support from the partner it makes no sense to stay. well done my friend. xx

20. Mystery

Thank you, no respect no love no loyalty no providing. What was in this marriage for me.

NOTHING :eek:

21. Judithlyn

Judithlyn Well-Known Member

Same with me! I learned about the things away from the tourist areas. That’s why I never went back to Tunisia! I can’t live with that deep of a third world! I had never seen anything like it and never want to again!

22. Judithlyn

There is NO excuse for the garbage everywhere! Get off of their lazy butts and clean up the garbage, stop throwing cigarette butts out of car windows, and clean up the beaches. Good cow, Djerba is a tourist area, but it looked more like a garbage dump to me! That’s pathetic and shows the laziness and no care attitude of the people living there! It was disgusting! No pride in anything, anywhere! Away from the tourist areas was far worse! You must look out for your life if you value it! Visiting Tunisia is playing with fire in many ways, in my experiences and in my opinion! I will never be that much of a dare devil ever again!

Croydon girl, Epiphany and Mystery like this.
  23. Judithlyn

Oh boy that sure rings a bell! Zero freedom in Tunisia! Guarded 24/7! I was never sure from what, but I think so they can keep up their cheating with other people and you won’t catch them! Karma is coming for each and everyone! They are just too selfish, arrogant, and self-absorbed to take notice!

Croydon girl, Epiphany and Mystery like this.