Women everywhere

Lenna

Maroueen works houria palace. Absolutely a charmer got many women avoid full of bla bla .. sousse. Hometown cakacabera . Deserves nothing but to be reported known as a pest to local Tunisian people. Wants as much money as possible

Attachments

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
Maroueen works houria palace. Absolutely a charmer got many women avoid full of bla bla .. sousse. Hometown cakacabera . Deserves nothing but to be reported known as a pest to local Tunisian people. Wants as much money as possible
Hi @Lenna

Welcome to the forum.

Were you in a relationship with this rat?

Are you okay.

MH x

simple

Ratslayer
I was and yes I’m ok thanks just feel a bit of a idiot thanks x
We all felt like idiots ,,never understood how we fell for their BS ,,But basically you were emotionally mugged ,,They are professional and know what they are doing and can carry out the scam with ease, Everyone you met while you were with him ,was in on it ,everyone that saw you together knew what was happening.So its easy for them to make you believe what they say ,because they had a cast of hundreds in on the play as well .Dont feel humiliated anymore ,I dont know your story ,but hopefully you got out quick .

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I was and yes I’m ok thanks just feel a bit of a idiot thanks x
Please don't feel like an idiot - you're not!

We have members that have various stories but each and everyone of us have been scammed and emotionally battered.

Even the smartest women get scammed - these rats are professional con artists and will use anyone and everyone they can and they are masters at it.

MH x

Lenna

We all felt like idiots ,,never understood how we fell for their BS ,,But basically you were emotionally mugged ,,They are professional and know what they are doing and can carry out the scam with ease, Everyone you met while you were with him ,was in on it ,everyone that saw you together knew what was happening.So its easy for them to make you believe what they say ,because they had a cast of hundreds in on the play as well .Dont feel humiliated anymore ,I dont know your story ,but hopefully you got out quick .
I did .. thank god, I got told he had other women he was asking for money he talked about marage .. not a chance didn’t speck English but got his words translated by his friend x

Lenna

Please don't feel like an idiot - you're not!

We have members that have various stories but each and everyone of us have been scammed and emotionally battered.

Even the smartest women get scammed - these rats are professional con artists and will use anyone and everyone they can and they are masters at it.

MH x
Yes they are seen so many get hurt to xx

MH007

Administrator
Staff member
I did .. thank god, I got told he had other women he was asking for money he talked about marage .. not a chance didn’t speck English but got his words translated by his friend x
Sounds about right - believe what you were told.

MH x

tipme

Junior Rat Expert
When your out with them someone will say to you this is a good man I are with makes you feel I have a good partner

Amira

Rat Expert
We all believe that our boyfriends are good but a good man will not ask for money or have lots of contact with women. We all have to stand for our choices but what kind of life do we have if we have to have enough money all the time because they never have money but I think it is a lie because they are super good at lying to themselves. Seems something too good to be true to your stomach feeling.